Starting a 100% Profile for a Gaming Blog - Looking for Advice / Suggestions

GraveFoxVII

I'm a 100%er.  One thing that helped me was finding a lot of like-minded people when I went for the Uncharted 2 MP trophies.  Luckily I've managed to keep in touch with and game with them ever since.  Just like in life, some completionists are normal, fun, cool people who just like to play and master games, while others are a bit mental.  Try to find people from the first group.  They can motivate you to conquer "harder" games that you can be proud of, and they can help you on some of those damn Naughty Dog and Rockstar MP trophies. :)

But yeah, I would never avoid an Uncharted or a GTA or something like it just because of the MP trophies.  Not only are the MP modes fun in those games (especially the co-op), but the single player experience is too good to skip.

I will say I usually give a new game a week or two before I play it just to make sure there aren't any trophy glitches.  That's probably a little sad, but it is what it is.  I have chanced it before though - I mean, at the end of the day, it's just video games.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2019 at 2:14 AM, Arcesius said:

By the way, did you already create that profile? :)

@Arcesius I did and here it is!

I missed some of the responses here and sorry that I didn't respond to all of them but I am taking it all to heart. Thanks to everyone for their advice and feedback! I am already hard at work at it--2 games down!--just working on getting the blog page set up for tracking the completed games. Looking forward to sharing the grind with everyone!

Cheers!

Edited by GameMatter
  • Like 1

If you want to reach 100%, all I'd suggest is make sure you research the game guides beforehand. Be wary of potential future server closures for multiplayer games. Also, know your limits - are you patient enough to keep plugging away at a certain challenge until the trophy finally pops after the planets have aligned with a blue moon on the third Friday 13th of a leap year? Yes I thinking of you, Dishonored Dunwall City Trials DLC ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SarcalogosVermis said:

If you want to reach 100%, all I'd suggest is make sure you research the game guides beforehand. Be wary of potential future server closures for multiplayer games. Also, know your limits - are you patient enough to keep plugging away at a certain challenge until the trophy finally pops after the planets have aligned with a blue moon on the third Friday 13th of a leap year?

Yup, I'll be doing that. A lot of these games are going to be replays as well so they won't all be totally foreign to me. 

Yes I thinking of you, Dishonored Dunwall City Trials DLC 1f606.png

I REALLY want to redo Dishonored but the Dunwall City Trials....X_X