reach killer rank 1 trophies (PC achievements)

Hey guys,

I was thinking about something, since the new DLC was out for quite some time for the PC version of the game before it got released for us.

We got the same trophy list as they have, I think this applies to all DLCs.

My big question now is: Do you think we will as well have these stupid trophies included at some point where you have to reach rank 1 with survivor/killer?

(I hope not!)

You can have a look here at the achievements :

https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Achievements

They can add 3 more trophies to the main game list, which would hit the max of 128 and keep it in line with the PC list, so it is possible. It's not the same situation as payday where that has far more achievements on pc so they couldn't fit everything even if they wanted to. 

12 hours ago, Gage said:

They can add 3 more trophies to the main game list, which would hit the max of 128 and keep it in line with the PC list, so it is possible. It's not the same situation as payday where that has far more achievements on pc so they couldn't fit everything even if they wanted to. 

They potentially have a Stranger Things DLC coming up, doubt they would waste trophies on non DLC. Especially since they decided to change trophies around and make the character bloodweb related ones "easier".

I once asked about the ranking achievements into trophies, as an extra challenge: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/74230/soon-reaching-the-limit-of-playstation-trophies-please-create-new-trophy-list-for-future-dlc-ps4

Now that we reached 125 trophies, I think that BHVR won’t ever be able to fit more trophies into the same trophy list, since it’s 100% guaranteed that the next chapter will have a killer and a survivor, coming with 6 trophies so it exceeds the 128 trophies limit, as Driveclub and Hitman 2 are the proof is this limit.

It’s very likely that BHVR will have no other choice but to create a separate trophy list for future chapters. I’d see the 7 ranking achievements into base trophies in this new list:

• :bronze: Rank up for the first time
  • :bronze: Reach Survivor rank 10
  • :silver: Reach Survivor rank 5
  • :gold: Reach Survivor rank 1
  • :bronze: Reach Killer rank 10
  • :silver: Reach Killer rank 5
  • :gold: Reach Killer rank 1
Edited by MaxieM0us3