8th Challenge "Outrider" - Bike Challenge

Bearded_Jay

I feel you guys. This challenge is way harder than the first bike challenge imo, cause killing freakers can be pretty random at some point. You can shoot twice and kill one, or shoot 10 times and hit nothing.

But as always, with practice and a bit of luck, it's doable ! 

Edited by Bearded_Jay
  • Like 1

OK on one of my 1st runs I got 76,394 which is my highest as of now, just missed the Silver. In completely separate runs, I have Gold in Sub-Challenges "Air Apparent", "Road Killer" & "Desert Drifter". I have no problem making it to the end.

I have a Silver for "Sick Line", when I have a full bar on my multiplier, at like 1:07, then all of a sudden my meter drops really fast for no reason and I'm screwed, I don't know why, I'm clearly keeping my combo, not stopping or slowing down, it's probably glitchy. I think this whole Challenge is glitchy and I bet we'll see a small update soon. Also the Global Rank isn't showing anyone but me, shows I'm #1 and I know I'm not. Also I had a hell of a time getting "Road Killer", because sometimes you shoot right at them, and they don't die, other times like when I got Gold on this Sub-Challenge, Freakers went down with no problems.

Anyone else having issues that shouldn't give any problems?

Edited by Nitemares-----
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nitemares----- said:

OK on one of my 1st runs I got 76,394 which is my highest as of now, just missed the Silver. In completely separate runs, I have Gold in Sub-Challenges "Air Apparent", "Road Killer" & "Desert Drifter". I have no problem making it to the end.

I have a Silver for "Sick Line", when I have a full bar on my multiplier, at like 1:07, then all of a sudden my meter drops really fast for no reason and I'm screwed, I don't know why, I'm clearly keeping my combo, not stopping or slowing down, it's probably glitchy. I think this whole Challenge is glitchy and I bet we'll see a small update soon. Also the Global Rank isn't showing anyone but me, shows I'm #1 and I know I'm not. Also I had a hell of a time getting "Road Killer", because sometimes you shoot right at them, and they don't die, other times like when I got Gold on this Sub-Challenge, Freakers went down with no problems.

Having problems with it too and my current score is 96K.

I've had the combo problem but my main issue are getting fucked up by bumps on roads, freaks not dying, no perfect angle on ramps, etc.

Jesus fucking Christ, I finally did it!  110,174.... it ONLY took over 6 hours and a piece of what's left of my sanity.

Anyway we can sign a petition to have all this remaining garbage release NOW and not have to wait a month?  Like seriously, this was trully awful.

Roll on #9 and hope to god it's not this ridiculous. 

Edited by Fr_0zt
  • Like 2

My God, it's insane! I've seen a video, where dude got 3 gold and one silver medals for subs. And he still only got silver medal for main challenge. Also, why ffs they raised gold score for 30000 compared with two previous bike challenges, where only 80000 needed? Why isn't it 90 thousands or at least 100 ths? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Nitemares----- said:

Same. Having the exact issue