8th Challenge "Outrider" - Bike Challenge

Bearded_Jay

14 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Thanks guys! I am having difficulty with the freakers. Any pointers on where and how to get all 20 kills? thanks again

Try aiming as long as possible the same freaker by driving by not too fast. This way, the reticle will shrink and it will increase the chance of hitting the target. On a run, you have more than enough freakers to kill in order to get 20. If you aim for this sub challenge specifically, simply drive slowly, hit them with your bike, shoot them as much as you can and you'll be good quickly ! 

Edited by Bearded_Jay
  • Like 1

Thank you! hmm... I will try. The most I ever got was 16. I am not really good with that gun. I switched the controls around and everything. It makes it easier, but I guess I just suck at that :( I got up to 90k before I had to go to work today. Really bummed and discouraged. I can't seem to get this one :( 

Edited by sealightbreeze

35 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Thank you! hmm... I will try. The most I ever got was 16. I am not really good with that gun. I switched the controls around and everything. It makes it easier, but I guess I just suck at that :( I got up to 90k before I had to go to work today. Really bummed and discouraged. I can't seem to get this one :( 

You'll get it, don't be discouraged ! Yep it's hard, but as unfair and stupid as it could seems, it really relies on practice. Put some music while playing, try staying calm and positive even when you fail, and you'll do it ! Practice, bit of luck... and playing chill ! Being edgy will mess your tries.

PS : seen your PM ?

Edited by Bearded_Jay

5 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Thank you! It's really hard not to get discouraged. I am trying my absolute best. I feel like I am spending hrs and hrs and getting nowhere. Yes, just replied to it. I sent you a PSN friend request too. Hope that is ok

Absolutely no problem, i accepted the request !

• Like 1

I agree on everything that was said from LazyJournalist & Bearded_Jay. I was still at Silver overall at the end with 3 Gold & 1 Silver in Sub-Challenges, I got lucky that I was almost at Gold and by drifting and hitting a Freaker, but you can't get Gold overall with any Bronze. Get to the Checkpoints as fast as possible, also my Multiplier was 140+, not exactly sure how much, but it was pretty high. Also just as Bearded_Jay said, put on some music, mute the game, it's actually less stressful that way, it's what I did.

• Like 2

This trial is pure cancer.

Before making stupid demands from the players

they should first fix the terribad bike physics and awful level design.

Over 600 ties and can't get the damn thing.

They even tied a trophy to that shit (unless "Gold Team Rules" implies a gold in 1 sub challenge in every challenge).

How many even managed to get gold on this? 500 in the whole world?

Stupid ass challenges.

If it wasn't for that trophy no one would even bother with those awfully designed trials.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, VegaTheGreat said:

even managed to get gold on this? 500 in the whole world?

Stupid ass challenges.

If it wasn't for that trophy no one would even bother with those awfully designed trials.

Probably less than 500, with my barely made it Score of 110,071, I'm 408 on the Global Rank, the highest someone got was 126,606, that's crazy. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nitemares----- said:

Probably less than 500, with my barely made it Score of 110,071, I'm 408 on the Global Rank, the highest someone got was 126,606, that's crazy. 

And i'm pretty sure that there has been a lot of help between gamers with this one.

So it surely is even less than that ?

Edited by Bearded_Jay
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Bearded_Jay said:

And i'm pretty sure that there has been a lot of help between gamers with this one.

So it surely is even less than that 1f605.png

Yep with SharePlay, I won't do that, I want the satisfaction in doing it myself. Watching a video and doing it are 2 different things, as proven with this Challenge. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nitemares----- said:

Yep with SharePlay, I won't do that, I want the satisfaction in doing it myself. Watching a video and doing it are 2 different things, as proven with this Challenge. 

I personally don't mind helping people out, and can understand that it must be very frustrating stucking at 8th challenge after doing everything in previous weeks.

That being said, i'm way too stubborn to stop trying myself ahah. ?

• Like 1

This is seriously not fun anymore. I had gold on two sub events, silver on road kill- was aiming for my last and final zombie....hit a rock... a rock- died instantly. Like... how is that possible?

8 minutes ago, VegaTheGreat said:

3 times had 3 gold and 1 silver and all of them were 102k~108K

after hundreds of hours.

Afterwards I can't even reach that result again, so much for gold.

If that's BEND's idea for fun and content I'll just blacklist them to oblivion.

I am sorry :( I am glad that I am not the only one having issues with this though

Edited by sealightbreeze

45 minutes ago, djb5f said:

My advice is to just move on to something more enjoyable at this point.  You will forget all about the “importance” of this trophy.

No, don't give up!  Specially now that it apparently gives more points ("it's easier").

• Like 2