8th Challenge "Outrider" - Bike Challenge

Bearded_Jay

A bit late to the party, but I also managed to get gold on this challenge earlier this morning with 113,052, and without the recent patch. Man, you guys weren't kidding on how rough this one was. Here's my vid on this one:

Not sure what happened with the recording at the end of my run, but instead of showing the part where I managed to drift the last few seconds that got me gold on the Desert Drifter sub-challenge, therefore gold on the entire run, it's showing a kind of..."deja Vu"...really weird because it doesn't make any sense. I wonder if being on an old patch had anything to do with it? :dunno: Pretty annoyed by it, but at least it got the rest of the video.

I attempted the challenge again with the patch and got 114,090 this time. It's much easier this time around with the added bonuses.

• Like 2

On 30.8.2019 at 4:40 AM, ObliviousSenpai said:

This challenge took me something like 8 hours to finish. It's ridiculous that you essentially have to have earned gold in every sub-challenge in a run to earn the gold for this.

The key for me was to finish fast while keeping up the multiplier and killing 15 freakers. Earned about 35 k for finishing with 35 secs on the clock left.

Total score was 115 k.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, MANU1950 said:

This is my last challengue I have golf in the others. I can not I try this days but I can not. I try with 3 gold and a silver(bike the air) but only have 100k.

Some advice to  get this last medal.

Try to finish as fast as possible. The bonus for ending fast is huge. Keep the multiplier alive, drive by the freakers here and there, and go fast. You'll do it in no time. 

Edited by Bearded_Jay
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Bearded_Jay said:

Try to finish as fast as possible. The bonus for ending fast is huge. Keep the multiplier alive, drive by the freakers here and there, and go fast. You'll do it in no time. 

Yeah going fast is the trick, I got 28k one time with alot of extra time. Just 6-7 seconds left will reward you with 15-16k

Finaly can after 10 hours aproximatly, this challengue is very very hard I  dont want to think before the patch.. is soo injust.

I dont do the sub challengue of bike in the air, never can get gold medal I dont know why. I get gold medal in the others 3 and get aproximatly 10 seconds to the final.

Edited by MANU1950

this challenge sucks ass, i fly perfect on a ramp to the next one and for whatever reason the bike either decides to drift far right and crash, or it lands perfectly and he flies off the bike. like wtf is that shit. and then i see my combo line shrinking, so i start doing drift and anything possible to keep it going but that bar flies down like sonic the hedgehog. the most i got was 80k and that was by pure luck.

On 9/21/2019 at 1:42 PM, Quink666 said:

Yeah going fast is the trick, I got 28k one time with alot of extra time. Just 6-7 seconds left will reward you with 15-16k

Agreed - you still probably need at least three golds in sub-challenges, but the speed bonus at the end is the trick to getting overall gold. 

• Like 1