The Request A Signature Thread

BigPete7978

I have noticed that there are a lot of threads/posts on here requesting signatures from various forum users. So I figured that I would start this thread to allow a bit more organization with all of the requests for signatures. Post with the following guidelines, and someone will reply that they will attempt to make your signature for you. 

Guidelines:

• Character/Theme To Be Used In Signature
  • Vertical or horizontal signature
  • Specific text or slogan
  • Any specific requests within the signature
  • Specific forum user to make the signature, if you have a preference

It really is best if you provide the most details for the signature, so the person making it doesn't have to come back and ask questions before finishing with the final product. Also if someone isn't interested in making the signature, even if you requested them, do not be upset. With some sigs it is a lot more difficult to find renders that will look good with the signature itself. So if you have a harder to find render for your sig request, just be patient. There may be another user who can make the sig fitting the criteria that you are requesting. 

GALLERY

SnowSignature_zps1b5867df.png

LEADERBOARD

BigPete79781

Edited by BigPete7978
  • Like 1

Hey man, thanks for taking the time to do signatures for the people around here!!!

I'd like to ask one with the Godfather movie, specially with Al Pacino, my favorite actor!!!

Vertical.

If you could place the line : A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man

Thanks in advance man!!!

Hey man, i would really like a signature with Naruto (character) on one side, and Luffy (from One Piece) on the other,

I doesn't matter what do you do to the backround, you can do anything, but i just want those 2 characters ^^

I want it to be horizontal.

And i would like to have my username somewhere on the bottom.

Thanks a lot in advance!!! :D

Hey man, thanks for taking the time to do signatures for the people around here!!!

I'd like to ask one with the Godfather movie, specially with Al Pacino, my favorite actor!!!

Vertical.

If you could place the line : A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man

Thanks in advance man!!!

sorry could mine be horizontal too?!

If someone could do for me thank you

It would from Fullmetal Alchemist

I want Edward and Alphonse Elric in the signature

Horizontal

I want the name BrunoBomb in the side with Edward

And the sentence Brothers will be united for the good and the bad moments of life in the side with Alphonse

I'll put an example of the signature if you cant understand my explanation (to be honest I don't understand it neither so were even :)

BrunoBomb ----- Image of Edward ------ Image of Alphonse ------ Sentence

I want this way but if whoever do this cant do this way then it can be the opposite explained below

Sentence .--------- Image of Alphonse -------- Image of Edward ---------- BrunoBomb

The background color should be black red color.

OK? Thank you very much for your time to read this and for doing this or not :)

Edited by BrunoBomb

hm if i wanted one i guess it would be

Blanc from hyperdimension neptunia mk2 (i choose mk2 cause I really like blanc's outfit in that game) please put her human and goddess form in the sig as well

Horizontal of course

main text i would want is mai waifu and VetoShizuko thats basically it lol

if anyone is willing to do that then I thank you ^^

• Like 1

• Character: Snow (render), with blue as main color in signature.
  • Horizontal signature
  • Text: Just my name "TakahashiDemon"
  • Make it roughly the same size as the one I have now with rounded corners possibly.
  • Whoever up for the challenge, go for it.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by TakahashiDemon

• Character: Snow (render), with blue as main color in signature.
  • Horizontal signature
  • Text: Just my name "TakahashiDemon"
  • Make it roughly the same size as the one I have now with rounded corners possibly.
  • Whoever up for the challenge, go for it.

Thanks in advance!

I'l give it a try. Hope you like my outcome of the signature. :)

If someone could do for me thank you

It would from Fullmetal Alchemist

I want Edward and Alphonse Elric in the signature

Horizontal

I want the name BrunoBomb in the side with Edward

And the sentence Brothers will be united for the good and the bad moments of life in the side with Alphonse

I'll put an example of the signature if you cant understand my explanation (to be honest I don't understand it neither so were even :)

BrunoBomb ----- Image of Edward ------ Image of Alphonse ------ Sentence

I want this way but if whoever do this cant do this way then it can be the opposite explained below

Sentence .--------- Image of Alphonse -------- Image of Edward ---------- BrunoBomb

The background color should be black red color.

OK? Thank you very much for your time to read this and for doing this or not :)

Pikashi just made my signature image but if anyone wants to still do it it's the same I wrote here but the image is from after they trying to revive theire mother (who knows this anime knows what it is, but if don't here comes a little spoiler)

The mother dies and Edward and Alphonse try to revive theire mother by alchemy (creating things in other things they have to be in the same way, for example they use the steel floor the creat a steel pipe, the same components), so they gather up all the ingridients of an adult human body, but they didn't make the same thing with the soul and then Edward lost his leg and Alphonse is killed but before he gets killed Edward can put Alphonse in a armor but for that he loses his arm.

If anyone can do this thanks, but I'm not saying I didn't liked your signature Pikashi, I'm going to use it because it's a good signature, and at least someone notice this request and actually did it.

Can I get one with Haruko from FLCL on it that says, "It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why it's cool." on it? That would be awesome.

Can I get one with Haruko from FLCL on it that says, "It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why it's cool." on it? That would be awesome.

It's took me so long to find a dedicated thread to signature creation... 

thanks in advance, as i have been wanting to get a couple for so long!!

Request1.

• Character: Sergio Agüero LINK  --please get rid of background
  • Horizontal signature - colour scheme black sky blue/white
  • Text: "bornexplorer88" ( can I have this reasonably small in a corner )
  • Make it roughly similar design/style to the 300 signature in the first post.... - Please you also copy over his signature from this image and number LINK (nest to the image of aguero) and along with a mcfc badge LINK (behind aguero large if possible with a duplicate behind that similar what the guy has done in the Link for Sergio Agüero in the Character category  
  • Anyone who can make this, I would be really grateful

Request2.

• Character: Sergio Agüero LINK (same as Request1 IMAGE)  --please get rid of background...
  • Horizontal signature
  • Text: "bornexplorer88" ( in a corner )
  • Please can I have a similar design to this, ( the actually background can i have black and have the writing white/sky blue ) LINK   Details needed below
  1. Sergio "Kun" Aguero
  2. LEFT SIDE WRITING     "In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario [balotelli] was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
  3. RIGHT SIDE WRITING     "Sergio Leonel "Kun" Agüero del Castillo (born 2 June 1988) is an Argentine footballer who plays as a striker for Premier League club Manchester City and the Argentine national team. On 5 July 2003, he became the youngest player to debut in the Argentine Primera División at 15 years and 35 days, breaking the record previously established by Diego Maradona in 1976. He plays with the shirt name Kun Agüero.

At international level, Agüero represented the Argentina under-20 team at the FIFA U-20 World Cup in 2005 and in 2007, winning both tournaments. Agüero played at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, he scored two goals in the 3–0 semi-final win against Brazil as Argentina went on to win the gold medal. Agüero was selected to represent Argentina in the 2010 FIFA World Cup and the 2011 Copa América.

In 2006, Agüero moved to Europe to play for La Liga side Atlético Madrid for a fee of €23 million from Independiente. He made a name for himself, attracting attention from Europe's top clubs by scoring 101 goals in 234 appearances while winning the UEFA Europa League and the UEFA Super Cup in 2010. Agüero moved to Premier League club Manchester City in July 2011 for an undisclosed fee thought to be in the region of £35 million. On the last day of his début season with the club, Agüero scored a 94th-minute winner against Queen's Park Rangers that earned Manchester City their first league title in 44 years. In 2012, he won Manchester City's player of the year as voted for by the fans."

• Anyone who can make this one also, I would be really grateful

Sorry for the amount of detail... I think I may have got a bit giddy... 

Edited by mcfc_1988

As long as I could get one with Death The Kid, Vash, Kamina, or Gadot on it, with one of their qoutes, my name, and have it horizontally, we are set.

Trying not to sound too prickly here but you're going to need more info than that for most people to consider your request.

Death The Kid, Vash, Kamina, and Gadot are characters that many people don't know of so it's very likely that they'll pick the wrong person or not even go looking for them. You should mention what game / show they're from with maybe a picture so people know what to look for when finding a good pic to use. It can also be best sometimes if you don't list so many characters to choose from. Name one as your most preferred character to be used and then have one, or at absolute max two, characters as back ups in case there isn't any quality sources to use when making a sig.

People have many quotes and it's very easy for the person who's making the sig to pick the wrong one. It's likely that they'll pick a quote that maybe you don't like. You should pick a quote yourself, a short one at that - long quotes often don't look good, so that the artist doesn't unintentionally fuck up.

Your name and horizontal are fair requests.

You don't seem to have high expectations for the sig but your way of going about it will turn many of the more experienced gfx people on the site away from your request.