The Request A Signature Thread

BigPete7978

Character: Dante from Devil May Cry 

Horizontal

Slogan: Devils never cry (from the ending of DMC3)

Make it look as dramatic as possible, hence the quote, I already had a bad ass Dante sig.

Thanks in advance mate :D you send these to personal messages or? :D

Cheers!

TqVosyT.png

• Like 2

I'm not sure what this would entail (payment of any sort), but I would love to showcase somebody's art and sport a nicely done, fairly elaborate signature.

Guidelines:

• Character/Theme: My avatar's badger; the ferocity is key, as well as the intelligent/human aspects (if possible)
  • Horizontal signature; the Badger encompassing the Trophy Card (if doable) would be ideal, otherwise a separate image is totally cool
  • The text in my quote in my signature somewhere, anywhere. Not required, but hey, who knows what someone can come up with?
  • I don't really have any rigid requests other than to give it a clean look and make sure the badger (your interpretation) looks as carnage ready as possible :D
  • Don't know anyone who I know for sure made their own sigs, so I'm looking for some charity. I can do something in return for the work (aside from showcasing it), but that's all negotiable. Free would be great, but beggars can't....

Hope this doesn't get lost in the jumble. I feel some people here can make some incredible badgers. I'll take any and all concept art of badgers, if you guys have any or do that thing where you create something incredible in minutes.

Hai, hai. I would like to request a pop out signature using this image (hope it's not too lewd  :awesome:)

Artist: FriedRyce

Size: About 400x225

Name: Neku-tan (instead of THE iDOLM@STER logo. May be little higher)

Font: something fitting

Border: violet with rounded corners pretty much like in this image (sorry for my paint skills..)

Thanks in advance  ^_^.

Done with your request,

3eivZtr.png

njyORiD.png

ArV7nZI.png

5GxC9fW.png

Edited by FriedRyce
  • Like 2

Hmm, no takers? I'm not sure if I gave to many details, but the art style (and the general theme) can be whatever.

Really hope someone takes an interest, it's been a while since I've sported a proper signature on a forum =)

Providing a picture would immensely help us artists out. Especially something as vague as that subject.

• Like 1

Providing a picture would immensely help us artists out. Especially something as vague as that subject.

AH! Sorry I didn't see it in the guidelines... I'll update and edit this post with a couple examples (but really, I just want someones original take on it, as much as possible)

Incoming images:

394731d63daf2652fbf4af4b2b02b9c4.jpg

3d2611971e40098152a2857da6eb5722.jpg

honeybadger1.jpg

If anyone needs more, let me know. I know it's hard to be specific, I'm really grateful for just any artist to make a nice graphic loosely revolving around a honey badger. If it can meet the guidelines, then that's amazing, but I just like to see what people can potentially come up with. The graphic encompassing the sig makes this tricky, but I'm not being picky; if it's not realistic or doable then I'd drop that part. Animated/drawn type art style is preferred, but this can go anywhere really.

I doubt I can be disappointed, I'll be happy for anyone's work... it's sort of an honor.

Edited by The_Apex_Badger

AH! Sorry I didn't see it in the guidelines... I'll update and edit this post with a couple examples (but really, I just want someones original take on it, as much as possible)

Incoming images:

394731d63daf2652fbf4af4b2b02b9c4.jpg

3d2611971e40098152a2857da6eb5722.jpg

honeybadger1.jpg

If anyone needs more, let me know. I know it's hard to be specific, I'm really grateful for just any artist to make a nice graphic loosely revolving around a honey badger. If it can meet the guidelines, then that's amazing, but I just like to see what people can potentially come up with. The graphic encompassing the sig makes this tricky, but I'm not being picky; if it's not realistic or doable then I'd drop that part. Animated/drawn type art style is preferred, but this can go anywhere really.

I doubt I can be disappointed, I'll be happy for anyone's work... it's sort of an honor.

This will be a challenging one but will give it a shot later tonight or tomorrow, will keep you in the loop with what I come up with.

• Like 1

This will be a challenging one but will give it a shot later tonight or tomorrow, will keep you in the loop with what I come up with.

Awesome, very much thankful! I hope it's not too challenging, when in doubt go with your own interpretation... I don't want my requirements to be restrictions at all. Looking forward to see what you'll come up with.

EDIT- Also, get back to me whenever you feel like it; I'm pretty patient :P

Awesome, very much thankful! I hope it's not too challenging, when in doubt go with your own interpretation... I don't want my requirements to be restrictions at all. Looking forward to see what you'll come up with.

EDIT- Also, get back to me whenever you feel like it; I'm pretty patient :P

Well, played around with the image and came up with something.. hope its ok and tried to get what you wanted in it.

yC7Yae8.png

Edited by ruffedgz
  • Like 1

Well, played around with the image and came up with something.. hope its ok and tried to get what you wanted in it.

J711LVO.png

Wow, that's an awesome interpretation (and it looks so slick). Can I recommend some changes without sounding like a priss, lol? (text only, image is great)

Changes (if you are able, of course)

The Apex Badger (with spaces) and a slightly bolder/richer font (can be the same font, of course); it's hard to make out a long with the text color of the quote. I'm not sure what color would work, but perhaps a black backdrop/shadow for the text? (side note: change the quote to say "If you shy from it, your mind will be crippled" as the "it, it" is redundant)

It's hard, I don't want to lose the fiery hue on the letter only to make the text more defined/visible (hope that makes sense).

I think the graphic itself is clean and well done. Better than expected, for sure.

EDIT- Hope you don't mind, put the existing graphic in there just to see what it looks like :D

I don't know if anyone actually would want to do this, but this thread is a really cool idea. So I suppose I should put what I think would look cool?

Jak and Daxter

Horizontal preferably

Slogan: TristanBrown17

And below that, "Happy Trophy Hunting"

If possible, try to capture the badassery that Jak always displays, especially when angry.

I have no real requirements. If anyone tries this, thank you so much and I appreciate your time doing it.

Happy Trophy Hunting.

Edited by TristanBrown17

I don't know if anyone actually would want to do this, but this thread is a really cool idea. So I suppose I should put what I think would look cool?

Jak and Daxter

Horizontal preferably

Slogan: TristanBrown17

And below that, "Happy Trophy Hunting"

If possible, try to capture the badassery that Jak always displays, especially when angry.

I have no real requirements. If anyone tries this, thank you so much and I appreciate your time doing it.

Happy Trophy Hunting.

Request accepted!

I'll see what I can do, and makes sure vote in SOTM (Signature of the Month) before it ends of Oct 31. :)

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/41801-official-sotm-xxxv-voting/

• Like 2

I have a kinda hard request, but I'd be really thankful if anyone could please make this!

Character: Claire Stanfield/Felix Walken from Baccano!

Horizontal

Slogan: Leo'sApathy

Could you put "The World is Mine" underneath my username

Could you also give it a really badass/threatning look too?

Thank you so much in advance

I have a request and I did be really, really thankful if anyone could make me a signature.

Character: Tracer from Overwatch

Horizontal

Slogan: erick_34

And below my username "Cheers love! The cavalry's here!"

I have no requirements but if anyone accept my request could you make it with Tracer doing the "Just in Time" position.

Edited by erick_34

I have a request and I did be really, really thankful if anyone could make me a signature.

Horizontal

I have no requirements but if anyone accept my request could you make it with Tracer doing the "Just in Time" position.

I'll take this.

• Like 1

I have a kinda hard request, but I'd be really thankful if anyone could please make this!

Character: Claire Stanfield/Felix Walken from Baccano!

Horizontal

Slogan: Leo'sApathy

Could you put "The World is Mine" underneath my username

Could you also give it a really badass/threatning look too?

Thank you so much in advance

Will keep an eye on this one and see what I can come up with.

Would like to make a post limit on requests to show activity but will help out with the request this one time :P

• Like 1

Horizontal

Wasn't really feeling the quote, so I made many variants.

sjK1FS3.png

hTRs784.png

4T6PzyL.png

5lsxCbW.png

• Like 4