The Request A Signature Thread

BigPete7978

Looking for anybody to basically make me a signature for my Gamertag ShadowHazRD:

- The design: I would like it to have like a biohazard sign intertwined with like a shade or shadow-like monster/creature. No personal preferences on colors so do what you think looks best.

- I would like it to be of horisontal design.

- I would like if you could put the words in: 'Are you afraid?' as well as my gamertag ShadowHazRD somewhere.

- Like I mentioned before I do not have a special preverence on who does the design.

I hope there is someone hoping to assist me .

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by ShadowHazRD

Looking for anybody to basically make me a signature for my Gamertag ShadowHazRD:

- The design: I would like it to have like a biohazard sign intertwined with like a shade or shadow-like monster/creature. No personal preferences on colors so do what you think looks best.

- I would like if you could put the words in: 'Are you afraid?' as well as my gamertag ShadowHazRD somewhere.

- Like I mentioned before I do not have a special preverence on who does the design.

I'll take your request.

I really didn't know how to approach this.

But nonetheless, here's my result.

tIwRxf4.png

This request sounds awfully familiar...

Just so you know, requesting the same signature in multiple places shows that you have no respect for the artist who makes it... Both me and Fried could've put loads of time into that request with the work of one of us going to waste.

• Like 4

This request sounds awfully familiar...

Just so you know, requesting the same signature in multiple places shows that you have no respect for the artist who makes it... Both me and Fried could've put loads of time into that request with the work of one of us going to waste.

Yami I am honestly very sorry if I offended anyone on these threads. This was not my intension. You see upon posting in your initial thread I thought it was a long shot since the last time someone posted something was like at least 2 weeks ago. So then I looked at some of the other threads and found one that had been posted to more recently. So I decided to ask there as well.

Again I am truly sorry if I had offended anyone or if I had come accross as disrespectfull or rude since I had sent both posts before anyone had replied to me. Please accept my sincerest appologies

• 2 weeks later...

Is it okay, if I asked for a new photo/icon thingy. Right now using the cat from Gravity Rush. I would love to use the same pic, but with a Christmas theme, you know for Christmas. Don't have specific request other than that, so go wild! I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask, so if anyone knows which one, please refer it to me.

Don't know which size is better:

http://au.playstation.com/media/DB-DJKSJ/161/GravityRush_Character2.JPG

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/gravityrush/images/5/57/Gr-dusty.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120903211516

Is it okay, if I asked for a new photo/icon thingy. Right now using the cat from Gravity Rush. I would love to use the same pic, but with a Christmas theme, you know for Christmas. Don't have specific request other than that, so go wild! I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask, so if anyone knows which one, please refer it to me.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/gravityrush/images/5/57/Gr-dusty.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120903211516

Sure, I'll take this request for the avatar.

• Like 1

What do you think?

VO3VspE.png

Let me know if you want me to change something and I'll take care of it.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone want to do this but I really, really would be thankful if anyone could make me a signature and maybe a little version of that signature which I can use as an avatar on different gaming platforms and of course this forum.

I am a software developer and a father. My nickname IRATEEE comes from me being tilted when I lose and when things don't go my way. I would love to have my PSN name there (IRATEEE-) and as a slogan "OHHH IN YOUR FACE!". Would there be a mix of that info that could make an awesome signature?

Thanks anyway guys :D

I don't know if anyone want to do this but I really, really would be thankful if anyone could make me a signature and maybe a little version of that signature which I can use as an avatar on different gaming platforms and of course this forum.

I am a software developer and a father. My nickname IRATEEE comes from me being tilted when I lose and when things don't go my way. I would love to have my PSN name there (IRATEEE-) and as a slogan "OHHH IN YOUR FACE!". Would there be a mix of that info that could make an awesome signature?

Which character(s) would you like to be in the sig and avatar?

Just wanted to let you know I was really busy with reviewing guides these past two days for the Guide of the Year Awards 2016 and didn't have time to work on the sig, but now that's over for the next 2 weeks. I'll start on it now.

Just wanted to let you know I was really busy with reviewing guides these past two days for the Guide of the Year Awards 2016 and didn't have time to work on the sig, but now that's over for the next 2 weeks. I'll start on it now.

No problem dude! :) I am actually planning on making a guide for Battlefield 4 since there were none :) Just about to platinum it now. I did make a temporary signature for myself in somewhat of a battlefield style. First time using the tools needed (ps++) so nothing too fancy tho!

Can't wait to see what you get out of it :D:P

Hi. I would like to request a signature.

Artist - ruffedgz (I've seen some of your LL banners in one of the PS4 threads and I think this request will be perfect for you).

Theme - Christmas featuring Maki from Love Live series (you can use this pic)

Text: Neku-tan

Size: proportional to the forum standards

Everything else is up to you. Thanks in advance ^_^.

Hi. I would like to request a signature.

Artist - ruffedgz (I've seen some of your LL banners in one of the PS4 threads and I think this request will be perfect for you).

Theme - Christmas featuring Maki from Love Live series (you can use this pic)

Text: Neku-tan

Size: proportional to the forum standards

Everything else is up to you. Thanks in advance ^_^.

Request accepted :D Hopefully have something done tonight or tomorrow.

• Like 1

No problem dude! :) I am actually planning on making a guide for Battlefield 4 since there were none :) Just about to platinum it now. I did make a temporary signature for myself in somewhat of a battlefield style. First time using the tools needed (ps++) so nothing too fancy tho!

Can't wait to see what you get out of it :D:P

What do you think?

RIhi0YL.png

LMVB1uT.png

Since you mentioned trying to recreate a Battlefield effect, I added some fire in it too. Let me know if you want me to change something and I'll take care of it.

• Like 1