The Request A Signature Thread

BigPete7978

If anyone could make me a sig with my favorite female KPOP idol(AOA's ChoA) that would be great. It doesn't really matter what photo you use and I would like to have my PSN in there somehow. I would also like to have it as big as the bigger trophycard so I can put them side by side. 

Thank you to anyone who takes this!

Edited by Triicky913
  • Like 1

What do you think?

RIhi0YL.png

LMVB1uT.png

Since you mentioned trying to recreate a Battlefield effect, I added some fire in it too. Let me know if you want me to change something and I'll take care of it.

Thank you, mate! :D Looks amazing :) I will update it onto my settings when I get in front of a computer again :P Darn hard with my telephone :P

Hey guys. I'm not really looking for a signature, I was just wondering if it would be too much of a hassle to put a santa's hat on my gif avatar? That would be amazing. xD I'd use it every year and you'd thus have my eternal gratitude. :blush:

It's not hard, but it can get complicated, seeing as there's no space to put in a santa hat. And when you're working with gifs, you have to put up the new changes frame by frame. It can easily be a 3+ hour job to put a santa hat on probably 100+ layers.

Edited by FriedRyce

It's not hard, but it can get complicated, seeing as there's no space to put in a santa hat. And when you're working with gifs, you have to put up the new changes frame by frame. It can easily be a 3+ hour job to put a santa hat on probably 100+ layers.

Holy crap, didn't expect it to be that complicated. But than again, I am a total n00b in that department... Do your really think that thing has so many layers? :o

Can i have a JoJo themed signature? Ive attached a pic but i would prefer it centered on Part 5's Vento Aureo if possible. Can it also have my user ID on it with some fancy Font? Thanks in advance

Can i also get an avatar centered on Giorno or is that a separate thread?

post-41426-0-77752300-1480947125_thumb.jpg

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

Holy crap, didn't expect it to be that complicated. But than again, I am a total n00b in that department... Do your really think that thing has so many layers? :o

it can at times but the gif you have is only 8 layers and to add a hat on each was not to bad to make and merge in. Happy holidays!

http://i.imgur.com/WCtQhGm.gif

WCtQhGm.gif

http://i.imgur.com/DBJSOzb.gif

DBJSOzb.gif

Edited by ruffedgz
  • Like 1

it can at times but the gif you have is only 8 layers and to add a hat on each was not to bad to make and merge in. Happy holidays!

http://i.imgur.com/WCtQhGm.gif

WCtQhGm.gif

lol, thanks! It's actually my birthday today so thanks for the present :D It's a bit flat at the top but I guess that's because there was no room? Anyway, I like it! Thanks and happy holidays for you, too!

• Like 2

lol, thanks! It's actually my birthday today so thanks for the present :D It's a bit flat at the top but I guess that's because there was no room? Anyway, I like it! Thanks and happy holidays for you, too!

Well Happy Birthday :D

The hat was made by me and I just didn't round it out, can fix that and place the new one up later tonight.

• Like 1

Ok, updated original above with additional gif with updated hat

I have a request for a signature, PM me for more details about it.

Oh a secrete request. I feel like a Mission Impossible Agent :P

burn.png

Hello :)

I'd like to get a new signature to put with my already existing one.

here's the idea :

• R.Mika from Street fighter V  in the center of the sig
  • horizontal sig
  • lightning-lucan just below the picture of Mika
  • just like the last sig, the colours of the french flag

thank you very much for the artist who will create it :)

EDIT: DONE

I want a new signature. Had mines for 1Yr+ now. It's one of the best I've ever had made for me, but I need to update now.

New Signature:

Character: Mar

Spoiler

latest?cb=20140504225831

Sig Design:

- Horizontal 

- Placement of character - Left Side.

- Character Pops out of Signature without a complimenting background (precisely like this V).

Spoiler

iYXwHNW.png

Other Details:

- 1. Name of character - in (clickable) Precursor Text (clickable) - in right hand, bottom corner, also like my current Sig. 2. Also then add the standard English variant right beneath it in barely visible text (e.g. Mar then Mar , but slightly smaller than this). 3. Yet again like my current signature, use that same badass double layer coloring with the green stone, you see in the one picture, serving as the back-color, while the two similar statue colors serving as the overshadowing-prominent main/front color. 4. The smaller Mar text can just be the statue color.

- Mar's Seal/Pendant/Insignia has to be present somewhere in the photo. The first background image would have it if used, but in-case it's not, I'd need a separate one placed somewhere on the sig. May find it weird I wouldn't match it with the green stone's color, but I'd rather stick to the iconic color of the crest, which I also want double layered in color. Back-color gold tint as you see in multiple sections of Jak II with that golden tint/aura and then the main color being the same color as the crest in its more recent form (Jak 3). I think the best way this can be done is by making a small version and placing it right beside Mar's name to the left right before the M, almost same character size but just very slightly smaller so it come across to people that it's a symbol meant represent at least something about the character.

Spoiler

il_570xN.714493373_l8bp.jpg

Image result for Jak Mar's seal Jak II

Background: So this might get a bit complex. Im going to have two or more images in-case the artist doesn't feel one is good or fits. If possible, I'd want to see 2 versions of the sig with both backgrounds designs to see which one I'd actually prefer.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20150221191739

latest?cb=20150221195823

If any questions by the artist, feel free to contact me. I may not have elaborated enough.

Edited by Mar
  • Like 1

On 12/2/2016 at 6:31 PM, Triicky913 said:

If anyone could make me a sig with my favorite female KPOP idol(AOA's ChoA) that would be great. It doesn't really matter what photo you use and I would like to have my PSN in there somehow. I would also like to have it as big as the bigger trophycard so I can put them side by side. 

Thank you to anyone who takes this!

I didn't know what era ChoA you wanted, so I went with my favorite (Short haired ChoA). If you want anything changed, or if you want her when she had her long hair, let me know.
HfoXbpx.png

[img]http://i.imgur.com/HfoXbpx.png[/*img]

Just remove the asterisk to put into your signature.

Edited by OverNlNEthousand
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, OverNlNEthousand said:

I didn't know what era ChoA you wanted, so I went with my favorite (Short haired ChoA). If you want anything changed, or if you want her when she had her long hair, let me know.
HfoXbpx.png

it will be a very nice sig :)

8 hours ago, OverNlNEthousand said:

HfoXbpx.png

You sir, are AMAZING. Short Haired ChoA is best imo and I really like what you did with the colors of the background and font too. Thank you so much my friend!

16 hours ago, Goku Black said:

it will be a very nice sig :)

Thank you!

11 hours ago, Triicky913 said:

You sir, are AMAZING. Short Haired ChoA is best imo and I really like what you did with the colors of the background and font too. Thank you so much my friend!

I agree. I had them blasting as I made it, so I think that helped get the overall feel. :D Glad you like it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...