The Request A Signature Thread

BigPete7978

Could Someone Possibly Make me a sig with something pertaining to Frank Zappa? like something from his Apostrophe Album or Baby Snakes Album? thanks so much in advance! Maybe over lay my screen name in there somewhere? :)

Edited by Saint Alphonzo
added detail

On 15/08/2017 at 8:37 PM, Johnathan994 said:

Hey guys could you make one with Noctis? The one you made with dante (seen bellow) was amazing so I was hoping you could do another one?
Only request I have is that it looks dramatic with the quote "Walk tall, my son." 

Thanks guys in advance :D 

Hey bro, whats up.

Not sure if anyone could attend to requests here, if not i apologize, but I gave it a try, hope u like it

DQv1KX8.jpg

Zd1SpD4.jpg

Edited by bduarte1
  • Like 1

On 09/08/2017 at 3:29 AM, Saint Alphonzo said:

Could Someone Possibly Make me a sig with something pertaining to Frank Zappa? like something from his Apostrophe Album or Baby Snakes Album? thanks so much in advance! Maybe over lay my screen name in there somewhere? :)

Hey bro, tried my best, but it was kinda hard to work with so low resolution images, hope u like it anyway.

HHkLVEI.jpg

On 14/08/2017 at 8:52 PM, jeno--- said:

my signature shows i only have 16 plats but i have 18 will some 1 create me one please thanks.

anything to do with battlefield 4 if its no trouble :)

Hey man, those signatures are automatically generated by the site, try to generate a new one and update your signature link :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bduarte1 said:

Hey bro, tried my best, but it was kinda hard to work with so low resolution images, hope u like it anyway.

HHkLVEI.jpg

Hey man, those signatures are automatically generated by the site, try to generate a new one and update your signature link :)

Dude! you're killer brother thank you! It's Perfect!

Hi guys, i am impressed with the work done here, can i have a signature with the theme of wolves - and blood - with my psn id included somewhere 

here are some pictures i love - if u have better ideas - please surprise me ??????

Thks 10000000 millions times in advance ??????

Edited by FilooGaroo

5 hours ago, Saint Alphonzo said:

Dude! you're killer brother thank you! It's Perfect!

Glad you like it, enjoy it. :)

26 minutes ago, Johnathan994 said:

A

M

A

Z

I

N

G

<3

:D

5 hours ago, FilooGaroo said:

Hi guys, i am impressed with the work done here, can i have a signature with the theme of wolves - and blood - with my psn id included somewhere 

here are some pictures i love - if u have better ideas - please surprise me 1f619.png1f619.png1f619.png1f619.png1f619.png1f619.png

Thks 10000000 millions times in advance 1f917.png1f917.png1f917.png1f917.png1f917.png1f917.png

There you go.

oBlEqcJ.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bduarte1 said:

HHkLVEI.jpg

i dont know how to i forgot can you do me one please

On 19/08/2017 at 4:30 PM, bduarte1 said:

jeno---.png

Glad u liked it.

awesome thank you but if its no trouble can you remove the trophys i have earned.:) 

theres no change in my sig is there something i must do? i know how to sign in and sign out but thats all

Edited by jeno---
p.s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, can somebody make me a signature with my PSN name, the signature also needs to have D.va of Overwatch theme (It has be anime like) in a beach with the words I play for. It needs to only feature D.va, no on else and it has to be anime looking. Thanks in advance.

On 10/5/2017 at 11:50 AM, MMX20 said:

Hey, can somebody make me a signature with my PSN name, the signature also needs to have D.va of Overwatch theme (It has be anime like) in a beach with the words I play for. It needs to only feature D.va, no on else and it has to be anime looking. Thanks in advance.

Was just searching for D.Va summer/beach like images and found a really good one and had the inspiration to make this one for ya (wasnt sure about the quote part but can change that if needed)

qoAMsfH.png

https://i.imgur.com/qoAMsfH.png

Enjoy!

16 hours ago, ruffedgz said:

Was just searching for D.Va summer/beach like images and found a really good one and had the inspiration to make this one for ya (wasnt sure about the quote part but can change that if needed)

qoAMsfH.png

https://i.imgur.com/qoAMsfH.png

Enjoy!

Yeah! It looks great! In the case I want to have a new one, can I ask you to make a new signature for me? But anyway, thank you so much for this sig. :)

12 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

Yeah! It looks great! In the case I want to have a new one, can I ask you to make a new signature for me? But anyway, thank you so much for this sig. :)

yea, I dont have a thread so using this one is fine and you can just place my username in the request so I will see it. Dont always have such a quick response like this one but had some free time that I found to make this one.

Enjoy!

Impressive work, kudos to the talented people working on these sigs.

Never had a signature myself so I might take the opportunity to request one.  I'd like a horizontal signature featuring Claire Redfield from Resident Evil, preferably using her Code Veronica or Darkside Chronicles design. I'd also like it to feature my psn id along with the words: Let Me Live

No rush, if you decide to take a crack at it have fun and thanks.

On 22/08/2017 at 7:42 PM, xDLloyd091x said:

It's nice of people to offer their signature skills. I've been busy for a few months, but maybe in the future I'll offer a signature service myself to give people a sweet image they can use here on PSNP or any forum :) 

There you go

mxLKoDz.jpg

20 hours ago, paranoia_agent85 said:

Impressive work, kudos to the talented people working on these sigs.

Never had a signature myself so I might take the opportunity to request one.  I'd like a horizontal signature featuring Claire Redfield from Resident Evil, preferably using her Code Veronica or Darkside Chronicles design. I'd also like it to feature my psn id along with the words: Let Me Live

No rush, if you decide to take a crack at it have fun and thanks.

Man, it was kinda hard to find a decent image to work with as the majority of them are at very low resolutions, so tried my best and used the one i thought was the better one, hope u like it

8pJ2aGg.jpg

just kidding ??

SLt07b4.jpg

Finding a good image to use was hard, so if u have a better one and wanna use it feel free to ask for any changes, hope u like it.

Edited by bduarte1
  • Like 1