BigPete7978

The Request A Signature Thread

528 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, bduarte1 said:

Man, it was kinda hard to find a decent image to work with as the majority of them are at very low resolutions, so tried my best and used the one i thought was the better one, hope u like it

8pJ2aGg.jpg

just kidding 1f62c.png1f62c.png

SLt07b4.jpg

Finding a good image to use was hard, so if u have a better one and wanna use it feel free to ask for any changes, hope u like it.

Very humorous stuff, that first one definitely captures one of her better angles😉. Seriously though I'm really pleased with what you came up with. I'll have a look around for some better images but honestly I'm pretty happy with the one you chose. Many thanks.  

On 14.10.2017 at 6:14 AM, bduarte1 said:

hope u like it

J8sBpKI.jpg

thanks man thats GREAT !!!!!!! :)

Hey guys,

if anyone would be willing to make a Crash bandicoot N-sane trilogy look signature that would be awesome.

I have the following guidelines / pictures I would like if that is possible in any way

- Character / Theme to be used:

Crash Bandicoot, A huge ++ would be this picture: http://www.sickchirpse.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Crash-Bandicoot.jpg

- Horizontal or Vertical

- Horizontal signature

- Specific text:

DeluZiion

- Any specific requests within the signature:

If my name "DeluZiion" can be made with the N-sane trilogy letter style that would be insane skills; for example these letters: https://www.serialgamer.it/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Crash-Bandicoot-N.-Sane-Trilogy.jpg

- Specific forum member:

I don't mind anybody. It's already greatly appreciated if anyone would help with this :)!