BigPete7978

The Request A Signature Thread

556 posts in this topic

Since JoJo's Part 5 anime is coming out, I think it's appropriate to change my signature. It should be pretty simple since there isn't too much that needs to be done. Basically have this image

Spoiler

giorno_giovanna_wallpaper_by_mizoresyo-d

and have Gold Experience next to him. Here's a .png

Spoiler

kisspng-giogio-s-bizarre-adventure-giorn

And basically just have it positioned in the same way it's done in this picture for a reference.

Spoiler

18b.jpg

I'm fine with the background being the way it is from the very first picture. If possible though, maybe have a golden glow around Golden Experience? Maybe just one with and another without the glow just to compare. Thanks!

I missed there's a request. 

----

Choose any of these. I recommend the 1st one because both of them are almost in the center & somehow the lighting is correct unlike the 2nd & 3rd looks like they are lovers or something?! Or just my negative thought lol

Also the blending is somewhat hard to catch! My Eyes are already tired from work".

Jojo.jpg

Jojo1.jpg 

Jojo2.jpg

Update:

Tried to catch the blending",

Jojo.jpg

Edited by ReverzerO

That's perfect @ReverzerO! Thanks a bunch :D And I can see why you would think that but even in context it doesn't make a lot of sense :P

16 hours ago, Redgrave said:

That's perfect @ReverzerO! Thanks a bunch :D And I can see why you would think that but even in context it doesn't make a lot of sense :P

Welcome",

Since Floriiss closed his signature thread, this is probably the best place to request a signature. 

Can you request a banner image for forum profiles? 

On 10/3/2018 at 7:13 AM, Spaz said:

Since Floriiss closed his signature thread, this is probably the best place to request a signature. 

Can you request a banner image for forum profiles? 

Since I'm here, maybe I can do any simple requests as long as it don't take too much time like those previous requests I made",

Speaking of forum profile, I think there's a separate thread for that but if you want to request in this thread, why not?