The Request A Signature Thread

BigPete7978

Since JoJo's Part 5 anime is coming out, I think it's appropriate to change my signature. It should be pretty simple since there isn't too much that needs to be done. Basically have this image

Spoiler

giorno_giovanna_wallpaper_by_mizoresyo-d

and have Gold Experience next to him. Here's a .png

Spoiler

kisspng-giogio-s-bizarre-adventure-giorn

And basically just have it positioned in the same way it's done in this picture for a reference.

Spoiler

18b.jpg

I'm fine with the background being the way it is from the very first picture. If possible though, maybe have a golden glow around Golden Experience? Maybe just one with and another without the glow just to compare. Thanks!

On 10/3/2018 at 7:13 AM, Spaz said:

Since Floriiss closed his signature thread, this is probably the best place to request a signature. 

Can you request a banner image for forum profiles? 

Since I'm here, maybe I can do any simple requests as long as it don't take too much time like those previous requests I made",

Speaking of forum profile, I think there's a separate thread for that but if you want to request in this thread, why not? 

• 3 months later...

I'd like to request some kind of signature if possible, however I want to handle this a bit differently.

You see my username? I wanna let someone be creative, I have absolutely no demands, feel free to express what comes to mind when you see my name in any way you see fit. All I ask is my username is included as opposed to purely an art piece.

Hopefully this can be an enjoyable task, I always like any creatively minded people to have more freedom to do what they do best.

• 3 weeks later...

hello, would it be possible that someone makes me a signature please ? 

• Female characters :  Kale (DB Super) on the left and Corrin on the right (female version from fire emblem fates)
  • my ID name : CorrinFireEmblem in the centre of the signature
  • colours of the french flag : Blue, White and Red

here's Corrin female version :

BtlFace_20.png

Here's Kale

26cacf91.png

thanks..

Edited by Kale

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2019 at 1:32 PM, EdgeHosenka said:

Hi

Chun-li SF IV or SF V 

Horizontal 

Edgehosenka Write on the banner please, thanks you

Wasn't sure if you wanted a banner or signature but felt bored and made my first signature in over 2 years. I'm a bit rusty but yeah, hopefully you like it.

https://i.imgur.com/bg10Y1z.png

bg10Y1z.png

• Like 3

On ‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 7:14 PM, Kale said:

hello, would it be possible that someone makes me a signature please ? 

• Female characters :  Kale (DB Super) on the left and Corrin on the right (female version from fire emblem fates)
  • my ID name : CorrinFireEmblem in the centre of the signature
  • colours of the french flag : Blue, White and Red

here's Corrin female version :

BtlFace_20.png

Here's Kale

26cacf91.png

thanks..

please need a great Creator for my new sig, please

• 1 month later...
Spoiler

yKKrbqu.jpg

Changed my PSN Id so I'm hoping a talented individual would help update my sig. Something using Claire Redfield's new design from RE2, I left an image above but if you can find something better go ahead and use that. For the text just included my new Id: Lightin_August and maybe some flavor text like: Made in Heaven... Trapped in Hell . Everything else background, layout etc is up to you. If you do take the time, thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...

Could I get a signature for...me?

There is so much you can work with.

I'm basically an African American pimp, who wears a pink cowboy hat, and a nice red suit.

Chocolate describes my skin color and also chocolate is delicious to eat ;)

I got a horsewhip lolz.

I sell drugs to the community and hunt PlayStation trophies ;)

Here's a video for reference.

Maybe the signature can have a brown, pink, gold motif?

Thanks!

Edited by Chocolate GiddyUp
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi folks, probably not the right place to ask, so sorry mods :), but couldn't find a place that has info on the aspect ratio for 

- profile images

- the larger signature trophy cards (for reference the size in my sig)

Looking to make some Ikaruga custom ones, nothing too special but wasn't sure what aspect ration to put my images into (from Senran Kagura, not the vertical shooter)

Hi guys, I would like to ask a brand new signature, if possible.

- Character - Futaba from Persona 5.

- Background - Anything black and red because it is the colors of the game.

- Writing - something like below

I will guide you all (Centered in Italic font).

Thanks in advance.

WWF_Logo_1998____4bfd1680025b1.jpgCan someone make me a sig. Incorporating the WWF scratch Logo with the name BSKkayfabe maybe also in the scratch logo style?(maybe outlined in neon green?) (Probably not) but it would be killer. Also in the background can you maybe put a scene of DX posing in the ring? Thanks to anyone who undertakes this. You'll be credited in the sig of course or feel free to water mark it. *HORIZONTAL :)

Edited by Crafty Poe
Missing detail

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

*Checks last posted date*

.... Sep 2019...well shit.

Are people still interested in getting signatures? I've been kinda bored, with no work and all, thanks to Corona, so I have a lot more freetime now. I realize this is a longshot, but if anyone wants one, feel to quote me and I'll get right on it.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2020 at 4:57 PM, Raiiyokuu said:

*Checks last posted date*

.... Sep 2019...well shit.

Are people still interested in getting signatures? I've been kinda bored, with no work and all, thanks to Corona, so I have a lot more freetime now. I realize this is a longshot, but if anyone wants one, feel to quote me and I'll get right on it.

I'll have a princess peach horizontal one with "Connie" if you want something to do :D