The Request A Signature Thread

BigPete7978

May I just have my PSN profiles card as a signature? Horizontal please. No specific text. Thanks in advance.

Are you talking about the trophy cards that most of the people here use? If so you don't have to request it, just go to your PSN Profile page

( https://psnprofiles.com/awesome_guy_9000 ) click your name in the top right corner, then trophy cards, after that just use the BBCode as your signature & you're done.

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 1

horizontal 

i want my name somewhere in it 

i want evil cole from infamous on the right and kat from gravity rush on the left 

i don't care what the background is just make it a good one 

i don't care who does it i just want it done 

Will this work?

BCsl8cG.jpg

• Like 2

• Character = Vaas (Far Cry 3)

Orientation = Horizontal

Quote = "Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?" + "FluffyAssassin64" written somewhere on it as well

Notes = A crazy-looking Vaas would be great (like the one of him in the scene when he goes on this rant), and CRAZY-looking font as well (but still legible). I'm thinking the quote at the top and my username down in one of the bottom corners... but I'm open to creative licence!

Person = I'm open to anyone who's keen to make it; I would much appreciate it!!!

• Character = Vaas (Far Cry 3)
  • Orientation = Horizontal
  • Quote = "Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?" + "FluffyAssassin64" written somewhere on it as well
  • Notes = A crazy-looking Vaas would be great (like the one of him in the scene when he goes on this rant), and CRAZY-looking font as well (but still legible). I'm thinking the quote at the top and my username down in one of the bottom corners... but I'm open to creative licence!
  • Person = I'm open to anyone who's keen to make it; I would much appreciate it!!!

That's got to be one of the most popular catchphrases I've ever seen... oh, & how's this?

J5FEnT6.jpg

• Like 1

To Whomever Wishes to Concern Themselves with this project

Horizontal

Dark Background, White/Silver Writing

Hemiak on the left side Vertically descending

Isaac Clarke (any pic will do) next to my name

Words to the right

Stick Around,

I'm Full of Bad Ideas.

thanks in advance

I must be really bored to do 3 signatures in a row...

gzr0FXC.jpg

Horizontal

Words to the right

Stick Around,

I'm Full of Bad Ideas.

thanks in advance

Horizontal

Words to the right

Stick Around,

I'm Full of Bad Ideas.

thanks in advance

I'll take this one, if no one already did.

Seems the guy above beat me to it, but here, anyways:

Qk2dl3b.png

a cool racing sig would be sweet. 

have the words "The Racing Prodigy!" parallel with the car on top that is being wrecked, have it on the right side. also, "X_RaceKing_X" on the bottom left.

with this font - http://www.dafont.com/radium-corp.font?text=The+Racing+Prodigy%21

with this font - http://www.dafont.com/vermin-vibes-3.font?text=X_RaceKing_X

with this picture http://i.imgur.com/PAzOtE0.jpg

Just PM me when the magic happens:) thank you!

Here you go.

1i2Wg5f.jpg

If I could request one that'd be awesome.

I'm stuck between Azure Flame Kite or something Zone of the Enders related (Either with Dingo or Jehuty). :/ So I leave that decision up to you!

Have it just say "Zeldrick" anywhere in it. I'm not good at making up a slogan, so if you want to put that in then go for it.

With things like this, I like to leave it up to the creator. I like testing people's skill and creativity. I know this is broad and vague, but please do what you want on this. 

I'm seeing this thread being more active, so I'm just going to repost this for good measure. If anyone can, then awesome. If not, then that's ok :3

Well, it's time for a new Sig:

Background: http://s15.postimg.org/bg6u6d70b/Tsukuba_Circuit_14.jpg

Or: http://www.team-shmo.com/images/GT5/content-pictures/Nissan-GRAN-TURISMO-SKYLINE-GT-R-Pace-01-drift.jpg

Direction: Horizontal

Text:  EDM Racing Machine

Edit: I don't care who makes it, as long as someone does

Edited by DRIFTER_X7

A small hint for people who want a good / decent sig from this thread, don't be too specific. Give a general outline of what you want and let the person making it decide on the little things to make it great. Many times when you decide that you want this specific background / render / font / etc. you end up limiting the artist to making a sub-par piece because you have selected a poor background / render / font / etc. I used to do this sig thing for a while and my favourite requests were when the person gave me the freedom to do with it what I want so long as it features a certain theme / character.

Then again if you have something exact in your mind that you'd like created, ignore what I have said. Many of the 'exact' requests aren't very hard and you might be better off learning how to make it yourself as it will benefit you quite a lot in the future.

• Like 1

A small hint for people who want a good / decent sig from this thread, don't be too specific. Give a general outline of what you want and let the person making it decide on the little things to make it great. Many times when you decide that you want this specific background / render / font / etc. you end up limiting the artist to making a sub-par piece because you have selected a poor background / render / font / etc. I used to do this sig thing for a while and my favourite requests were when the person gave me the freedom to do with it what I want so long as it features a certain theme / character.

Then again if you have something exact in your mind that you'd like created, ignore what I have said. Many of the 'exact' requests aren't very hard and you might be better off learning how to make it yourself as it will benefit you quite a lot in the future.

Yea, that's exactly right.

If it's lack of software to do it with, I find GIMP great, it's free and you can mod it until it just acts like Photoshop or however you want it to act.  Maybe I'll throw up a tutorial about GIMP later.. might be something a lot will find handy :)

• Like 1

Hey again! While I love my current signature, I feel like I dove too quickly into selecting a style that doesn't really represent me as much as I would like (still did a great job though Masamune!)

As such, I would like:

• Horizontal
  • Background: An image that fits with the style of my name (FluffyAssassin). Something foreboding and dark, but with character. I would like a Bioshock theme if possible but not necessary
  • Text: "FluffyAssassin64" (small size somewhere) and a memorable quote from Bioshock if you choose that theme
  • Mumpel to make it (if he wouldn't mind), but anyone if they would like to!

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing the creation!

Edited by FluffyAssassin64

• 2 weeks later...

This is my first time requesting a signature so apologies if I miss something out.

Characters:  I would like an image of Yuna from FFX with Tidus disappearing (similar to the one I've included) but maybe on a dark blue starry background.

Dimension:  Horizontal if possible

Text:  Top left I would like the words "Embrace the Chaos"  Bottom Left I would like the words "Our souls are divided" and then bottom right I'd like my username.  I don't mind what font, I'm happy to leave that to owner creativity

I hope I've explained that OK :-/  Anyway would really appreciate if anyone could do this for me :)

post-29906-0-50541600-1402227807_thumb.jpg

Here's one for you

This is my first time requesting a signature so apologies if I miss something out.

Characters:  I would like an image of Yuna from FFX with Tidus disappearing (similar to the one I've included) but maybe on a dark blue starry background.

Dimension:  Horizontal if possible

Text:  Top left I would like the words "Embrace the Chaos"  Bottom Left I would like the words "Our souls are divided" and then bottom right I'd like my username.  I don't mind what font, I'm happy to leave that to owner creativity

I hope I've explained that OK :-/  Anyway would really appreciate if anyone could do this for me :)

Here's one for you. Hope you like it.

pOQJSA4.png

• Like 2