Easy exploit for many of the hard trophies (and how to autopop them)

• 2 years later...
On 8/17/2019 at 9:21 AM, hore said:

patch v1.70 changed many of the trophies; some for the better, but some for the worse. I'll try to help you maximize "the better" and avoid "the worse" trophies.

you must know how to remove patches to revert to game version v1.00. For physical copies, delete the game, reinstall, and then delete/pause the automatic update file; for digital, refer to this thread.

unfortunately, Terrorist Hunt (TH) is completely inaccessible when the game isn't updated, so trophies corresponding to TH can only be obtained by fulfilling the new requirements on the latest game version.

Situations is the only accessible game mode on v1.00. There are 10 situations + 1 online, inaccessible bonus situation, and there's a trophy corresponding to each of them. Situations are sequentially unlocked, however, so you can't really pick and choose which ones you wanna do. I strongly recommend completing all 10 situations fully (with 3 stars) so that you unlock the trophy which now corresponds to 5 flawless ranked wins. The trophies take 2-3 hours using this playlist, which is just a fraction of the time their redesigned counterparts would take.

Below, I'll list the 12 original Situations trophies  – alongside the new ones – in default PSN order.

Reveal hidden contents

1. [CQB Basics] Complete Situation CQB Basics. [No Trespassing] Get 10 claymore kills in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  2. [Suburban Extraction] Complete Situation Suburban Extraction. [Room Cleared] Get 10 frag grenade kills in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  3. [High Value Target] Complete Situation High Value Target. [Strength in Numbers] Win 10 games as a squad in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  4. [Tubular Assault] Complete Situation Tubular Assault. [That Was Close] Plant the defuser in 10 Bomb rounds in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  5. [Cold Zero] Complete Situation Cold Zero. [Close, But No Cigar] Disable the defuser in 5 Bomb matches in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  6. [Asset Protection] Complete Situation Asset Protection. [Asset Protection] Destroy 20 gadgets in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  7. [Neutralize Cell] Complete Situation Neutralize Cell. [Sureshot] Get 5 kills with a DMR
  8. [No Intel] Complete Situation No Intel. [Ride Shotgun] Get 5 kills with a shotgun
  9. [Improvise Defense] Complete Situation Improvise Defense. [Full Auto] Get 5 kills with an AR
  10. [Heavily Fortified] Complete Situation Heavily Fortified. [Greaser] Get 5 kills with an SMG
  11. [Completionist] Collect all Stars in Situations. [Perfectionist] Get 5 Flawless Victories in Ranked
  12. [Master and Commander] Earn 3 Stars in one Situation. [Overachiever] Win 100 Attack rounds in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer

And here's the full trophy list, for those curious of precisely what else has changed:

Reveal hidden contents

1. [Master of Siege] Get all trophies.
  2. [Taking Point] Unlock 1 of the 10 original attack operators. [Back in The Day ATK] Play 10 rounds with an original Attack Operator in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  3. [On Your Six] Unlock 1 of the 10 original defense operators. [First Class Defense] Play 10 rounds with an original Defense Operator in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  4. [Playing Favorites] Unlock all operators in one of the original CTUs. [Old School] Play 10 rounds with all Operators from an original CTU in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  5. [Full Roster] Unlock all 20 original operators. [Full Roster] Play 10 rounds with every original Operator in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer.
  6. [Jack of All Trades] Win a match with all 20 original operators in casual/ranked multiplayer or terrorist hunt. [Jack of All Trades] Win 1 round with every original Operator in Ranked
  7. [To The Top] Reach clearance level 50.
  8. [Designer] Customize a weapon.
  9. [Collector] Collect and save 5,000 Renown.
  10. [Spender] Unlock 50 weapon attachments. [Just Getting Started] Get 100 kills in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  11. [Fashion Week] Apply weapon skins to 30 weapons.
  12. [Death from Above] Breach a floor or ceiling in "House" on casual/ranked multiplayer or terrorist hunt. [Death from Above] Destroy a floor with a breach charge in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  13. [Coming Through!] Breach and rappel through a window in "Consulate" in casual/ranked multiplayer or terrorist hunt. [Coming through!] Breach and rappel through a window in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  14. [Fortress] Reinforce 2 breakable walls in "Bank" on casual/ranked multiplayer or terrorist hunt. [Fortress] Reinforce 2 breakable walls in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  15. [Air Force One] Defend the Meeting Room in "Plane" on casual/ranked multiplayer or terrorist hunt. [Camera Shy] Destroy 10 cameras as an Attacker
  16. [Who Dares] Win a match of TDM - Hostage in "Hereford" on casual/ranked multiplayer. [Boomshakalaka] Win 10 matches of Bomb in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  17. [Sausage Fest] Win a match of TDM - Secure Area in "Clubhouse" on casual/ranked multiplayer. [Can't Breach This] Win 100 Defense rounds in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  18. [Terro Hunt] Complete 20 terrorist hunt missions. [It Begins…] Complete 10 Casual/Ranked Multiplayer games
  19. [Brain Surgeon] Get 150 headshots in terrorist hunt missions. [Brain Surgeon] Get 50 headshots in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  20. [Hit and Run] Complete a terrorist hunt mission in under 2 minutes. [Hit and Run] Win a round in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer in under 2 minutes
  21. [Master] Complete a terrorist hunt mission on Realistic difficulty. [Master] Achieve Gold Rank
  22. [Senseless] Kill 10 enemies blinded from Stun Grenade in casual/ranked multiplayer.
  23. [Blind Ambition] Destroy 5 drones in casual/ranked multiplayer.
  24. [Meat Wall] Kill an enemy with a breach charge in casual/ranked multiplayer.
  25. [Oh Yeah!] Destroy a reinforced wall with the thermite charge in casual/ranked multiplayer.
  26. [Don't go in There!] Kill an attacker inside a barbed wire in casual/ranked multiplayer.
  27. [Wrong Number] Kill 10 enemies with nitro cell in casual/ranked multiplayer.
  28. [Woodworker] Place 5 barricades as a defender in casual/ranked multiplayer.
  29. [CQB Basics] Complete Situation CQB Basics. [No Trespassing] Get 10 claymore kills in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  30. [Suburban Extraction] Complete Situation Suburban Extraction. [Room Cleared] Get 10 frag grenade kills in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  31. [High Value Target] Complete Situation High Value Target. [Strength in Numbers] Win 10 games as a squad in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  32. [Tubular Assault] Complete Situation Tubular Assault. [That Was Close] Plant the defuser in 10 Bomb rounds in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  33. [Cold Zero] Complete Situation Cold Zero. [Close, But No Cigar] Disable the defuser in 5 Bomb matches in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  34. [Asset Protection] Complete Situation Asset Protection. [Asset Protection] Destroy 20 gadgets in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  35. [Neutralize Cell] Complete Situation Neutralize Cell. [Sureshot] Get 5 kills with a DMR
  36. [No Intel] Complete Situation No Intel. [Ride Shotgun] Get 5 kills with a shotgun
  37. [Improvise Defense] Complete Situation Improvise Defense. [Full Auto] Get 5 kills with an AR
  38. [Heavily Fortified] Complete Situation Heavily Fortified. [Greaser] Get 5 kills with an SMG
  39. [Completionist] Collect all Stars in Situations. [Perfectionist] Get 5 Flawless Victories in Ranked
  40. [Master and Commander] Earn 3 Stars in one Situation. [Overachiever] Win 100 Attack rounds in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  41. [Article 5] Complete mission Article 5. [Bang!] Get 5 kills with a pistol
  42. [That was Fast!] Find the objective in TDM - Secure Area within 20 seconds in casual/ranked multiplayer. [That was Fast!] Find a bomb in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer within 15 seconds of the preparation phase
  43. [Objective Driven] Win a round 50 times in casual/ranked multiplayer.
  44. [Ranked] Receive a skill rank in ranked multiplayer.
  45. [Terro Hunter] Kill 2,500 terrorists in terrorist hunt. [Accessorizing] Equip 50 weapon attachments
  46. [Camper] Successfully complete any Defend game mode 100 times in terrorist hunt. [Perimeter Secured] Win a Secure Area match in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  47. [That bullet pen...] Kill 200 terrorists with bullet penetration in terrorist hunt. [That bullet pen…] Get 10 kills through bullet penetration in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
  48. [One Mind] Win 1 match without losing a single round in ranked multiplayer.
  49. [Brothers in Arms] Revive injured teammates 10 times in casual/ranked multiplayer or terrorist hunt.

Sorry for replying to an old thread, but does this still work with a digital version for PS5?

I tried this method by deleting the PS5 upgrade version and downloading only the base game, pausing the update and playing the situations, but none of the trophies unlocked.

39 minutes ago, neT_shane1337 said:

Sorry for replying to an old thread, but does this still work with a digital version for PS5?

I tried this method by deleting the PS5 upgrade version and downloading only the base game, pausing the update and playing the situations, but none of the trophies unlocked.

No this doesn’t work on the ps5 version. The old trophy list is only tied to the base ps4 version. 

On 2/18/2022 at 1:44 PM, neT_shane1337 said:

There's currently no known way to downgrade digital PS5 games; what you're referring to is still the patched version of the game, but it's just a small part for you to play while the rest downloads. It typically manifests as the prologue in most games, but here it's the Situations mode.

Seems like you already got your answer in the other thread, but I went ahead and updated my OP to explain the autopopping process.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hore said:

There's currently no known way to downgrade digital PS5 games; what you're referring to is still the patched version of the game, but it's just a small part for you to play while the rest downloads. It typically manifests as the prologue in most games, but here it's the Situations mode.

Seems like you already got your answer in the other thread, but I went ahead and updated my OP to explain the autopopping process.

Thank you for the reply!

If that actually works, it will be crazy.

I already did most of the worst trophies like, penetration kills, nitro (those were okay, once a found a way), but jesus, I'm not gonna even say anything about claymores.

That's insane now in 2022.

7 hours ago, neT_shane1337 said:

Thank you for the reply!

If that actually works, it will be crazy.

I already did most of the worst trophies like, penetration kills, nitro (those were okay, once a found a way), but jesus, I'm not gonna even say anything about claymores.

That's insane now in 2022.

Cross-gen Ubisoft games have been acting up the past 4-6 months (R6 and AC:V not autopopping correctly), so it's not guaranteed this will work, but it's what worked for me at the time (and that other guy, it seems). Good luck!

Did this again because the first time I used this method the autopop didn't work correctly for the trophies that I unlocked using this method, it still didn't work unfortunately. Can't even unlock the trophies legit because the trackers are frozen on PS5.

• 3 weeks later...