Can I farm EXP with this method with all characters? For charachter kills trophies

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

Since I'm going to do the trophies about all the classes kills "Phased And Confused", "So Much Blood" and "Unseen Predator" (I've chosen the Commando so I have already achieved "Sabre Rattler"), I was wondering which level I have to reach in order to use this EXP farming method in order to easily get all their classes trophies:

I'll be able to reach this point when?

I could ask a level 80 friend to level me up all the classes while by joining his game but I actually feel shame since he has already levelled up my commando from 31 to 53 lol

3 hours ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

With the new DLC you can just create level 30 characters, so there's no need to farm for exp if you're just going for the trophies tied to each character's skill.

^ this. if you downloaded the newest dlc when it was free back in june just use the insta 30 characters. i think you only need like level 32 or something for zero so it wouldn't take much leveling up but you could always just use the vehicle trick that's been around for a few years now 

• Like 1