Trophy list

yowzagabowza

Okay so just to confirm for anyone not entirely sure.
Human Lover (20 multiplayer wins) - has to be with another player and that player also has to finish the race (them getting wrecked counts as long as they don't lag out), if they start the race with you then leave it won't count. 20 wins with players, 4 wins with other players leaving.

2 hours ago, Citizen_Pleb said:

Okay so just to confirm for anyone not entirely sure.
Human Lover (20 multiplayer wins) - has to be with another player and that player also has to finish the race (them getting wrecked counts as long as they don't lag out), if they start the race with you then leave it won't count. 20 wins with players, 4 wins with other players leaving.

Sorry but I wasn't following the discussion... 

So win 20 multiplayer races can be boosted privately with other players? 

4 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Sorry but I wasn't following the discussion... 

So win 20 multiplayer races can be boosted privately with other players? 

No, as there are no private lobbies. You can however use the public lobbies to boost if there are no other players, but yesterday there wasn't a single empty server. Private lobbies might come in the future.

1 hour ago, Ryuk-Light93 said:

If so,someone want to boost that trophy?

https://psnprofiles.com/sessions

"Cash For Crashes
Earn 50 000 Credits."

I need to have 50k credits at the same time or I can spend them before reaching 50k so it's a cumulative count?

7 minutes ago, CloudsAboveJapan said:

It ain’t that hard getting 20 wins. I got the 20 wins in less then a few hours trying. With a decent car and skill it wont be any problem to do it in a public session.

Dominator is ok or which car do you suggest?

37 minutes ago, KIERONOO said:

Is there an easier way to get 20 MP wins because I just keep losing all the time in all events

Only easy way is grab a boosting partner and play early morning while the server count is low join a empty AI server destruction derby one play as a normal car and other as sofa car AI will never win, You can go into races if you want and your partner can try and help out but destruction derby you should win every event easy.

• Like 1