Trophy list

yowzagabowza

7 hours ago, ElBolovo said:

Just platted the game, I found in another site a better method for boosting to the lvl 50. 

Use a fast car, but that is at least a little durable, Motorcity circuit, 60 laps, all the adversaries with the Lawnmower, realistic damage, hard difficulty and expert AI. Wreck everyone else on the race and after that, wreck yourself. Between 68000~72000 depending on how many enemies you wrecked in a 4 minutes run. Took me about 30 minutes to level up from mid lvl 39 to 50 this way. 

Nice one, this is super-fast.

• Like 2

For the multiplayer trophy... fully upgrade one car for derby (maximum armor) and fully upgrade one car for race (minimum armor, max power). Then find match in server browrser, where is one, or two players and join... usually its very easy to win, since you will probably have better car then the others. With this method, I played around 30 matches, where 4 of them i lose and 6 of them other players disconnected, which leads to not counting as a win.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2019 at 11:33 AM, eversman57 said:

For the multiplayer trophy... fully upgrade one car for derby (maximum armor) and fully upgrade one car for race (minimum armor, max power). Then find match in server browrser, where is one, or two players and join... usually its very easy to win, since you will probably have better car then the others. With this method, I played around 30 matches, where 4 of them i lose and 6 of them other players disconnected, which leads to not counting as a win.

What about server with no one just me and 6 AI ? Do you think it's count as win ? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/10/2019 at 10:45 AM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Best car for online races?

For races, pick the fastest car you can control well and upgrade everything related to performance. Anything that can dodge a wreck in front of you and is above 320 in performance points is good enough for races.

For Demolition Derby, I liked one of the Wagon, upgraded armor and acceleration all I did. Just hunt enemies what are already low on health. 

• 1 year later...

I'm a little disappointed, I would have liked more online trophies. After all, it's a multiplayer game. But since the PS 4 version only had one, this was unfortunately to be expected. Still, I'm looking forward to playing this latest Destruction Derby part.

Hard or not? Is it really better to play the Offline Mode in hard like the Trophy Guide mentioned or should I play on easy? We'll crash us online.

Edited by Sikutai

3 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Sucks there’s no tracker numbers for this list. I’ll probably play this version a bit more since the ps4 version didn’t run that great.

Yes, I think this feature is used too rarely by the developers of PS 5 games.