DLC Trophies, Hints & Advice?

So I recently rebought this game as the Croft Edition so that I could go back wrap up the DLC. For those of you familiar with the DLCs’ trophies, could you tell me if any of them are missable, and how I can go about them as quickly as possible? I say this because I don’t like reading trophies descriptions before I’ve finished a game’s story due to spoilers, so any advice would be much appreciated. What’d be most ideal is for me to complete each DLC’s story naturally, then clean up any trophies I've missed. 

Complete each DLC mission, that will always include a tomb. Equip the outfit and the weapon, that you got by completing the mission. Replay each tomb in score attack and time attack modes and achieve at least a bronze score. 

Do this for every DLC pack and you’ll get your 100%. It’s pretty straightforward and there are no missable trophies.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

So I recently rebought this game as the Croft Edition so that I could go back wrap up the DLC. For those of you familiar with the DLCs’ trophies, could you tell me if any of them are missable, and how I can go about them as quickly as possible? I say this because I don’t like reading trophies descriptions before I’ve finished a game’s story due to spoilers, so any advice would be much appreciated. What’d be most ideal is for me to complete each DLC’s story naturally, then clean up any trophies I've missed. 

Do the tombs in-game, not separate, so you can get both the ability trophy and the story trophy. With that, you should get three trophies after each tomb, with you having to do a time attack and score attack separately. So pretty much 3 playthroughs. Some tombs are irritating, while others are innovative, but there's no missables. You can even have someone do coop with you, even if they don't have the DLCs. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Carol said:

Complete each DLC mission, that will always include a tomb. Equip the outfit and the weapon, that you got by completing the mission. Replay each tomb in score attack and time attack modes and achieve at least a bronze score. 

Do this for every DLC pack and you’ll get your 100%. It’s pretty straightforward and there are no missable trophies.

2 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Do the tombs in-game, not separate, so you can get both the ability trophy and the story trophy. With that, you should get three trophies after each tomb, with you having to do a time attack and score attack separately. So pretty much 3 playthroughs. Some tombs are irritating, while others are innovative, but there's no missables. You can even have someone do coop with you, even if they don't have the DLCs. 

Thanks guys!

• Like 1