With My Devil Dogs - still no solution?

2 hours ago, Emokruemmel said:

My english is not the best, i try to explain. My settings to internet was close. And i open that. So the firewall was gone. The IPv4. Maybe you know what i mean. 

And i do this with a second account. 

Don't know it was that, that i get the trophy or only luck.

What I can figure out about what you're saying is that you connected the console directly to the modem?

On 25/08/2019 at 5:23 PM, Emokruemmel said:

My english is not the best, i try to explain. My settings to internet was close. And i open that. So the firewall was gone. The IPv4. Maybe you know what i mean. 

Did you used Nat1? I mean your PS3 was directly connected on your modem or directly connected on internet cable (which is supposed to be connected on modem). To simplify your IP was LAN or WAN on your PS3? If possible try explain in details what you did, what configurations have you done and so on. Thank you

8 hours ago, Alex_Gorbatschow said:

Du kannst auch ruhig auf deutsch schreiben, was genau du gemacht hast um die Trophäe zu kriegen, ich versuche dann zu übersetzen, wenn du willst. 

Oh ein deutscher? :D

Naja wie gesagt ich habe bisschen an den Router Einstellungen gespielt. Und da stand bei IPv4 Adresse das es sich die portfreigaben selbstständig suchen kann. 

Dann gabs aber ne extra Einstellung, wo ich mein Gerät direkt mit dem internet (Exposed Host) verbinden kann, wo die Firewall deaktiviert war, trotzdem nat typ 2. Hab einfach irgendwas geklickt und ausprobiert. Entweder hat es dadurch geklappt oder es war pures Glück.

8 hours ago, Alex_Gorbatschow said:

Du kannst auch ruhig auf deutsch schreiben, was genau du gemacht hast um die Trophäe zu kriegen, ich versuche dann zu übersetzen, wenn du willst. 

Du kannst mir über psn ne Nachricht zukommen lassen, ich schick dir nen Screenshot wie es aus sah. Vllt kannst dir dann mehr drunter vorstellen

37 minutes ago, Emokruemmel said:

Oh ein deutscher? :D

Naja wie gesagt ich habe bisschen an den Router Einstellungen gespielt. Und da stand bei IPv4 Adresse das es sich die portfreigaben selbstständig suchen kann. 

Dann gabs aber ne extra Einstellung, wo ich mein Gerät direkt mit dem internet (Exposed Host) verbinden kann, wo die Firewall deaktiviert war, trotzdem nat typ 2. Hab einfach irgendwas geklickt und ausprobiert. Entweder hat es dadurch geklappt oder es war pures Glück.

Du kannst mir über psn ne Nachricht zukommen lassen, ich schick dir nen Screenshot wie es aus sah. Vllt kannst dir dann mehr drunter vorstellen

Danke für die Antwort, habe dir mal eine Nachricht gesendet. 

2 hours ago, Emokruemmel said:

Um alemão? :D

Bem, como eu disse, joguei um pouco nas configurações do roteador. E havia no endereço IPv4 que ele pode buscar os compartilhamentos de porta independentemente. 

Mas depois houve uma atitude extra, onde eu posso conectar meu dispositivo diretamente à Internet (Host Exposto), onde o firewall estava desabilitado, afinal nat tipo 2. Tem apenas algo clicado e tentado. Ou funcionou ou foi pura sorte.

Você pode me enviar uma mensagem via psn, eu vou enviar uma imagem de como ela se parece. Talvez você possa imaginar mais

Can share with me too? Sorry no German for me :/ 

9 hours ago, mr-uchiha94 said:

Can share with me too? Sorry no German for me :/ 

Not a translation but summarized, my comments in parentheses:

Emokruemmel didn't connect the ps3 directly to the internet (which would result in NAT1), but set the ps3 as an exposed host in the router settings (results in NAT2). Exposed host means, all ports will be forwarded to this host (make sure to turn this back off when you finished trying to get the trophy or got it, because it's a potential security risk).

Emokruemmel said, it might have been luck and not a "real" solution. (I tried it several times with an exposed host and it didn't work. So maybe it depends highly on the server you're playing on. But maybe you can increase your odds, who knows...)

Look up your router's manual on how to set a host as an exposed host.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2019 at 4:23 PM, Emokruemmel said:

when you got the trophy, were you actually in a squad with your friend? or just on the same team? or opposite teams?

I put my alt PS3 on DMZ just as you said (removed firewall), but no trophy

On 9/8/2019 at 8:34 PM, Trope Hore said:

when you got the trophy, were you actually in a squad with your friend? or just on the same team? or opposite teams?

I put my alt PS3 on DMZ just as you said (removed firewall), but no trophy

I had a second copy. But after each round i get out and put my bot in the squad. When i get the trophy, we was in the same squad. The round finished after 3 min maybe. After this i got the trophy. I dont know, how it exactly works for the trophy. Maybe the exposed host, or the new invite every round or just luck.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know, if this bug is also present on Xbox? Maybe it's not a problem with EA but Sony. 

There was a bug with Battlefield 1 that you couldn't buy a custom server. Well, actually you could pay for it but it wouldn't be displayed. This seems to be fixed now, but by Sony and not EA. See post 19 and 20: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Rented-a-server-no-server/td-p/8522321/page/2

So, could someone test or ask a friend if the Devil Dogs are glitched on Xbox as well?

On 16-2-2020 at 3:57 PM, woggly4 said:

Does anyone know, if this bug is also present on Xbox? Maybe it's not a problem with EA but Sony. 

There was a bug with Battlefield 1 that you couldn't buy a custom server. Well, actually you could pay for it but it wouldn't be displayed. This seems to be fixed now, but by Sony and not EA. See post 19 and 20: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Rented-a-server-no-server/td-p/8522321/page/2

So, could someone test or ask a friend if the Devil Dogs are glitched on Xbox as well?

https://www.trueachievements.com/a22206/with-my-devil-dogs-achievement

If you look up there, some players earned it recently.