With My Devil Dogs - still no solution?

havent played this game in years but this game originally didnt have trophies, when it did get trophies a few people had trophy issues. mainly not getting platinum to pop when obtaining all other trophies and a few others being a bit buggy. so you might be unlucky ones. i remember dice was helping to auto pop the trophy for a few people but that was years ago. also this game wasnt meant for the long run of stats, i have thousands of knife kills and my dog tag stats in game are a complete mess. if you have over 100 friends on your list maybe try deleting it down under 100 and see if it registers. thats just my guess. 

1 hour ago, WasSabi92 said:

You got the trophy, but you didn't get the trophy for the first match. How so?

I haven't looked for other trophies but probably you need to play a full match

I have just jumped in the final seconds of my first match ever and the trophy popped during the loading of the next round

Now it's 9 players. All from Brazil. For the rest of the world the issue seems to persist. What is happening here?

Edit: But @l_thiagodebs_l is also from Brazil and he can't unlock it. So it seems to not be a Brazil-only thing (as expected).

Edited by woggly4

You can't tell if their achievement was illegal. Because the internet in Brazil is very diverse we have all kinds of the worst to the best. It depends a lot on social class. I have a copy of the Region 2 game and my Region is 1. My internet is 100MB, NAT2 I use 2 Region 2 copies of the game and I haven't gotten the trophy yet.

Hello I just used Nat1 on one PS3 and on the other ps3 I used the neighbor's wi-fi, I joined a game and when I finished I won.

And I even recorded a video of the end of the match, and my friends take a picture of the trophy on the screen.

Edited by GMD_93
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, GMD_93 said:

Hello I just used Nat1 on one PS3 and on the other ps3 I used the neighbor's wi-fi, I joined a game and when I finished I won.

And I even recorded a video of the end of the match, and my friends take a picture of the trophy on the screen.

If you please, can you upload.

So the keyword here (at least for most of the cases) is NAT Type 1, either from the person being the host or from the one joining.

I'm NAT Type 2 unfortunately, and I can't tamper with the modem since it's not mine, so I would need anyone with NAT Type 1 to try it out. If there's someone out there with NAT Type 1, give me a shout please!

The 2 PS3s method seems to work with NAT Type 2 connection though.

5 minutes ago, talespagni said:

And good idea on posting the video, unfortunately some people still imply we (the brazilian gamers who did the trophy 2 nights ago) were using save hack.

I'm not implying anything but I'm trying to find an explanation why exactly only brazilian gamers got the trophy.

6 minutes ago, Ghanupher said:

The 2 PS3s method seems to work with NAT Type 2 connection though.

I've heard from friends that it still doesn't work with 2 PS3s in the same network on NAT2. Tested yesterday after the achievers posted here.

16 minutes ago, talespagni said:

Yes, I understand, it was not directed at you.

Yesterday when I turned on my PS3 there were about 8 messages of people asking how I got the trophy, etc, and 2 of them implied I was using save hack and were ironic/disrespectful.

If you mean me, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone or accuse them of cheating.

41 minutes ago, woggly4 said:

I'm not implying anything but I'm trying to find an explanation why exactly only brazilian gamers got the trophy.

I've heard from friends that it still doesn't work with 2 PS3s in the same network on NAT2. Tested yesterday after the achievers posted here.

I dunno if others tried exactly at that night where we all got the trophy, but it was already quite late for europe (22:00 onwards for Brazil is like 02:00 in western europe) and the information of people achieving the trophy spread more than the Coronavirus in the brazilian trophy hunters whatsapp groups.

GMD_93 was the one who warned me and also helped me to form the squad as my 2nd ps3 was in my parents house.

At first we couldn't even join the squad of each other, however I think he managed to put NAT1 on his ps3, which did the trick for me too

I couldn't alter that due to my ISP restrictions (they don't provide PPPoE)

Some brazilian players who tried on Saturday morning didn't succeed at all, no trophy popped

It's not my area of expertise but are you able to change your NAT type with any ISP? Just had a play about with mine, just to see, but it was not shifting from NAT 2 (after checking Google and a number of YT videos. My specific ISP in the UK doesn't use PPPoE either.

2 hours ago, The_Retro_Maniac said:

Sounds like Infinite Warfare all over again where only certain regions/areas can get the trophy.

it shouldnt be region locked. the people in the top 300 on the leaderboards are from all over the world. mini-bad-brazil is from brazil and he got it years ago, ive played with people on this game from every region i can think of. even the netherlands lol. ea did lower the servers though when bf3 came out and ea origins was made. thats when the horrific lag came out for most levels, alhough some levels already had lag issues, it REALLY became a unstable mess after bf3. not sure why this trophy has been a issue out of no where recently though for some people. again though i can only speak about the past since i havent played in years and trying to offer some sort of help for you guys based on past experience. 

also like i said above, this game originally didnt have trophies. they were patched in. unfortunately random people always had trophy issues since the first time trophies were introduced. if EA didnt take down the original forums people would be able to see tons of threads about this 10 years ago

Edited by melodicmizery

Hello guys,

I got the trophy on March 20th with all brazilian friends. Unlike the most of them that played with a NAT1 player, I got the trophy by playing on same network (NAT 2 in my case) with 2 European discs.

It's weird but it It seems that it was some occasional event on that day. I left my alt account to try to get this trophy a week later and confirm this theory. If I succeed, I'll reply here, and suggest to you guys to try again, and I'm not sure if is region block or something, but perhaps you guys use a Brazilian VPN and give a shot.

When I started this game, I was trying under an USA VPN and sometimes some Europe country, but no success. 

Performing a NAT 1 configuration helps to add more players, even if you don't share same network, in this case you have more chances after invite 3 players into your squad, to at least play a match with one guy.

Another usefull info, is that you don't have to start a match from beginning. When I got the trophy I joined on a half of ongoing match, and in the end ( screen that shows your K/D ) the trophy popped BEAUTIFULLY. 

I wish luck to you all to get this f*cking trophy! Don't give up

5 hours ago, mr-uchiha94 said:

I got the trophy on March 20th with all brazilian friends. Unlike the most of them that played with a NAT1 player, I got the trophy by playing on same network (NAT 2 in my case) with 2 European discs.

As always:

1. You was in ingame squad with first try? If no - what you do? exit and try join again?

2. You play on work server, on what crush?

3. You and you alt was in ingame squad? Blue nickname, i mean.

4. You was alone with you alt in ingame squad, or with some random?

Just tried it with a friend, because we thought Saturday morning at 2am is some sort of magic time. ?

I was on NAT1, he on NAT2, both European disc. Server was quite empty (5vs5) and we were in the same squad the whole time, but none of us got the trophy. No matter if NAT1 was host or not. Very disappointing!

Edited by woggly4

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/03/2020 at 2:43 AM, woggly4 said:

Just tried it with a friend, because we thought Saturday morning at 2am is some sort of magic time. 1f604.png

I was on NAT1, he on NAT2, both European disc. Server was quite empty (5vs5) and we were in the same squad the whole time, but none of us got the trophy. No matter if NAT1 was host or not. Very disappointing!

Get a Brazilian.

?

I have that trophy already but I don't get the problem. Is it not doable anymore to join up on a Squad, join a game, play the game till the end while being in the same squad for the entire round or is this doable but the trophy doesn't pop? I had more problems to join up a mate and got the trophy after one round  (I think how its meant to be). But yea again - where do you guys struggle at.