With My Devil Dogs - still no solution?

13 minutes ago, chucuchus said:

You have to try "when anyone is playing"... or "randoms" can fuck the trophy killing you xD

So... few people, and "finish the match QUICKLY" before it crush "again".

Let's go!!

I know I tried this method a few months ago but randoms kicked my a55, never found a free server. But I got a 4th Ps3 and a 4th copy of the game recently and I am really motivated due to the good news. 

I'll keep up with Infos whether it works or not. 

I really hope our ongoing pain ends today. 

1 hour ago, Messknecht said:

I know I tried this method a few months ago but randoms kicked my a55, never found a free server. But I got a 4th Ps3 and a 4th copy of the game recently and I am really motivated due to the good news. 

I'll keep up with Infos whether it works or not. 

I really hope our ongoing pain ends today. 

Dont forget he said you need to have a unstable server that crashes very often, so: making a squad  and be the host(if you have 2 ps3, dont know it this also works with legit friend) -> then get crashed on conquest-> then fast win or loose on next conquest befor it crashes (hopefully the server goes NOT stable) dont know if dying is relevant but maybe try not to die, but like he said: ask tyser or chuchu for more information

Btw.: apperently it also works on rush/or stable servers if there are few people like hore did, the trophy is really weird

Edited by luigibond

2 minutes ago, hore said:

so im on the game now, and there's certainly something weird going on...

every server i've created has been a stable one (gold rush) and my friend was able to join my squad (which normally never works)

It actually works if you're in the same squad as a friend. But it happens way too rarely and i personally could never get in anyone else's squad which is why i didn't say anything about it.

So IT DOES WORK if you ever have the opportunity to connect to a friend. But as i said, it has to be done in an unstable server. It simply doesn't work in stable servers.

I got it on my main account aswell, but i won't synch it for now (that's why i did it on my 2nd console), i'll synch it when i got people do play it with :D

I recorded it, sorry for the shitty quality, i  don't have recording equipment. but i recorded it from my first login until i got it. 

Edit: @SiDima seems like we where on the same server :D

Edited by TheRealHardyBoy1
  • Like 1

Just now, woggly4 said:

Awesome news! Congrats to everyone. It really paid of to stick to it and never lose hope.

Let's take this as a warning, if they ever release a remaster of BC1 everyone should get this trophy as their first trophy. 1f606.png

Thanks, man. You're actually the one who gave hope to my soldiers to keep trying and to keep believing when everyone had lost hope. ?

Just now, Cyvnyde said:

Congrats to all who got it.

Sounds more stable now than it has been in a long time, for whatever reason that may be. Just a shame I don't have two PS3s and don't want to spend money getting another one just for a trophy.

As said previously, it is possible to join a friend in a squad. But how ? I don't know since this never happened to me.

But this definitely happened to a few players. Just ask @chucuchus, maybe you'd also be able to join him.

37 minutes ago, AKATSUKIDEVIL91 said:

As said previously, it is possible to join a friend in a squad. But how ? I don't know since this never happened to me.

But this definitely happened to a few players. Just ask @chucuchus, maybe you'd also be able to join him.

Ah, sorry, didn't see that. Reading a lot of updates on it and just woke up.

Will see if I can find someone to give it a try. Going back into that game gives me a feeling of dread. The worst part about that game itself isn't the servers, it's the player base. ?

Edited by Cyvnyde

Just now, Cyvnyde said:

Ah, sorry, didn't see that. Reading a lot of updates on it and just woke up.

Will see if I can find someone to give it a try. Going back into that game gives me a feeling of dread. The worst part about that game itself the servers, it's the player base. ?

Definitely. Even if i also got Devil Dogs myself, i'm still hesitating on going for such an endless suffering. The community is absolutely nerve wrecking to deal with.

Just now, AKATSUKIDEVIL91 said:

Definitely. Even if i also got Devil Dogs myself, i'm still hesitating on going for such an endless suffering. The community is absolutely nerve wrecking to deal with.

I've gotten 10,002 kills and have 5 awards left. I'm not sure I'd swap that even to have With My Devil Dogs popped. Getting to this point has been hell. If the squad function actually works then it should make the squad wild card award a little easier.

I just realized i didn't got this trophy but i got with my devil dogs.

Get me started (Online)

Participate in one online match (Ranked)

Is this normal?

Edit: I'm stupid i joined in the middle of the match. According to psnp's guide it dosn't allway pop when you join in the middle of the  match

Edited by TheRealHardyBoy1
  • Like 1