Alex_Gorbatschow

With My Devil Dogs - still no solution?

234 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, AKATSUKIDEVIL91 said:

As said previously, it is possible to join a friend in a squad. But how ? I don't know since this never happened to me.

But this definitely happened to a few players. Just ask @chucuchus, maybe you'd also be able to join him.

Ah, sorry, didn't see that. Reading a lot of updates on it and just woke up.

Will see if I can find someone to give it a try. Going back into that game gives me a feeling of dread. The worst part about that game itself isn't the servers, it's the player base. 😑

Edited by Cyvnyde

Just now, Cyvnyde said:

Ah, sorry, didn't see that. Reading a lot of updates on it and just woke up.

Will see if I can find someone to give it a try. Going back into that game gives me a feeling of dread. The worst part about that game itself the servers, it's the player base. 😑

Definitely. Even if i also got Devil Dogs myself, i'm still hesitating on going for such an endless suffering. The community is absolutely nerve wrecking to deal with.

Just now, AKATSUKIDEVIL91 said:

Definitely. Even if i also got Devil Dogs myself, i'm still hesitating on going for such an endless suffering. The community is absolutely nerve wrecking to deal with.

I've gotten 10,002 kills and have 5 awards left. I'm not sure I'd swap that even to have With My Devil Dogs popped. Getting to this point has been hell. If the squad function actually works then it should make the squad wild card award a little easier.

I just realized i didn't got this trophy but i got with my devil dogs.

Get me started (Online)

Participate in one online match (Ranked)

Is this normal?

Edit: I'm stupid i joined in the middle of the match. According to psnp's guide it dosn't allway pop when you join in the middle of the  match

Edited by TheRealHardyBoy1

Less than 5 or 6 minutes must be the match... remember that. Conquest is more faster getting flags

Confirm all the guys who get the trophy XD... there are a lot of people getting right now xD

@woggly4 Did u try that method? Want to know whether it's just luck now or if it's a permanent solution.

So it looks like the two PS3 method works but regular squad invites don't (at least right now). Just tried with a couple of people multiple times and didn't connect once.

Just  join a rush server with your friend in a squad and wait until the round ends, several dudes got it today. 

2 hours ago, REAPER4536 said:

@woggly4 Did u try that method? Want to know whether it's just luck now or if it's a permanent solution.

I can confirm that it works as it should. I just played a round with my dummy to verify and it worked immediately. Server was nearly full (17 players without me) but the squad didn't get split up and the round lasted for around 8 minutes, I joined mid-round.

It's interesting that the matchmaking is insanely quick now. For the last months it took quite a while until the dummy followed the host into the match but now it's pretty much instantly together with the host. Looks like EA really fixed/restarted something. If you can squad up in the menu you almost have the trophy, I'd say. If you can't squad up either of you need to switch to NAT1.

EA is updating servers to PS5... That's the point... LOL hahahahaha....

I'm very happy to help you, guys!!!

17 minutes ago, woggly4 said:

I can confirm that it works as it should. I just played a round with my dummy to verify and it worked immediately. Server was nearly full (17 players without me) but the squad didn't get split up and the round lasted for around 8 minutes, I joined mid-round.

It's interesting that the matchmaking is insanely quick now. For the last months it took quite a while until the dummy followed the host into the match but now it's pretty much instantly together with the host. Looks like EA really fixed/restarted something. If you can squad up in the menu you almost have the trophy, I'd say. If you can't squad up either of you need to switch to NAT1.

Sorry, I meant did u try this message before a couple of days ago?

Just now, REAPER4536 said:

Sorry, I meant did u try this message before a couple of days ago?

No, I played on regular stable servers. Just playing. But now it also works by just playing, no need for the mentioned method.

Was waiting for a long time for it to get fixed but lost hope, that's some good news.

Edited by KingSkovald

Need someone from South America to test it (preferably from Argentina), or someone with a NAT Type 1 connection, since I don't own a second PS3.

...Bummer

Edited by Ghanupher

Can confirm it's doable with NAT 2 connection with port forwarding method.
I couldn't connect with the other guy so I tried this method and after that my connection type was still showing up as NAT 2 on ps3 but we managed to connect just fine.

If you have 2 ps3 it work every time now. I think ea or sony fix something and now the trophy pop

enjoy the multi now. 1 shot kill, spawn kill, team kill, chopper pro pilot. 

Good luck every one 👍

anyone with NAT 1 to help with "with my devil dogs"? It's working right now, but 1 player must be NAT 1

6 hours ago, KingSkovald said:

Can confirm it's doable with NAT 2 connection with port forwarding method.
I couldn't connect with the other guy so I tried this method and after that my connection type was still showing up as NAT 2 on ps3 but we managed to connect just fine.

i have NAT 2 and didnt use port forwarding and it still worked for me, i dont really know whats going on with this trophy nowadays but i wouldnt wait any longer to get it, try to do it right ASAP, ill be trying this weekend, hopefully will pop, i will tell you more next days

8 hours ago, Ghanupher said:

Need someone from South America to test it (preferably from Argentina), or someone with a NAT Type 1 connection, since I don't own a second PS3.

...Bummer

Hi bro im from there, after i ve tried with my friend who helped me get the trophy with my dummy, getting it with my main account we can try if you like, hes also from Argentina, see you on the battlefield 😎 im happy for all the people that are getting it now, some of you have been trying for a long time and you have it well deserve it. 

We need to "reedit" the guide in the main page XD... Anybody knows the owner of this guide to tell him?

10 hours ago, REPG_16_netsulli said:

Hi bro im from there, after i ve tried with my friend who helped me get the trophy with my dummy, getting it with my main account we can try if you like, hes also from Argentina, see you on the battlefield 1f60e.png im happy for all the people that are getting it now, some of you have been trying for a long time and you have it well deserve it. 

Hi there, mate! Thanks for the offering and kind words.

Just got the trophy with an "alternative method" (no hacking, of course). Someone helped me out.

Cheers!

Edited by Ghanupher

Guys is the trophy obtainable right. Can anyone help me get it my id saboasl3

well well guys i have good news to share with you, i played a couple of hours ago with my main account and got the trophy with my devil dogs in my first match of the day. Go ahead and try with multiple people until they join your squad and then wait for the miracle, take advantage of this window time that has been opened where many people has got it ultimately and cross fingers, once your mate joined your squad, you are good to go, good luck everyone, i ve joined a boosting session taking place on sunday. if you are interested they will be doing kills and awards. see you on the battlefield

Thank you for posting here on the forum, if it weren't for you it would be. Thank you, I hope there are no more problems for future platiners.

I'm trying to get this using 2 ps3s. I can get into a squad with my alt just fine, but the trophy just never unlocks for me. I have tried both modes several times, and still nothing. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is it just complete luck if you get it or not?