Level 50 trophy glitch?

coolcol26

• 9 months later...

My level is 55 and I didn't get the trophy yet! I rebooted the game and still nothing happened. Between level 48 to 55 I was in sessions all the time without going o free-mode. This trophy with the one related to level 100 are the only remaining trophies for platinum. Right now, I don't know what to do next. 

On 8/18/2019 at 5:01 PM, Willstown said:

Just keep playing, the level trophies can be buggy.  It’ll pop at some point when you hit lvl51 or 52.  Try to pop in a free roam event to make it more certain

I even finished some events and won, but it didn't pop.

If the rank level trophy doesn't pop, it is because you leveled up during a mission, heist, race, etc. In case if that happens, just level up on free roam, i.e. finishing a gang attack, or a car delivery to Simeon, and the trophy will unlock.

It happened the same thing with me when I got to lvl 100. As soon I reached lvl 101 on free roam, the trophy popped.

I was playing GTA V on more than one PS3 and the rank 100 trophy failed to register when I popped it the on 2nd console, so I had to hurry-up and load up my character on the 1st console in order for the trophy to pop

• 4 weeks later...