mx_bluee

Run like the wind confusion

27 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Se7en said:

Nope, I just used the word “legitimately” because it was in the quoted part of your post I was replying to, to show that you shouldn’t speak on behalf of every person you put into that “legitimate owners of RLTW” category.

And speaking of “earning it differently”. Trophy requirement itself is pretty clear: “Survive with a Bounty on your head”, notGet bounty and survive…”. So unless CFW or mod menu was used to unlock that trophy instantly without surviving part, I don’t see what exactly is “not fair” to me in case of some person earning RLTW today by fulfilling that requirement.

We're not going to discuss the logic behind the validity of this trophy. It's not legitimate, as per the current rules, hence why the whitelist discussion even exists. Regardless, I'm with Grimydawg, and I personally won't flag people either, unless it's proven they're intentionally hacked. As I already stated, if the whitelist function comes to fruition, people earning impossibly fast rank trophies / RLTW will be placed on the whitelist.

On 8/23/2019 at 7:00 AM, Loc_Ops said:

@B1rvine seems like you didn't read my post if you keep saying that.

I read your post, and it doesn't apply to what we're discussing. This isn't about the people who had a bounty on them prior to the function being removed and logging in after so long, its about people who started after the bounty function was removed, or other provable cases where enough online time would have occurred.

9 hours ago, B1rvine said:

I read your post, and it doesn't apply to what we're discussing. This isn't about the people who had a bounty on them prior to the function being removed and logging in after so long, its about people who started after the bounty function was removed, or other provable cases where enough online time would have occurred.

Ok but what I wanted to say is that, among those who got the trophy after the feature was disabled, there are also those who fall into the category described above, therefore it's impossible to tell whether one unlocked the trophy thanks to an old bounty or if they got one placed by a hacker. In any case, it seems like you've already shared your thoughts about this trophy and I understand that.

Edited by Loc_Ops