Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TTMoscaPT

TTMoscaPT's Dispute

3 posts in this topic

TTMoscaPT

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Hello my name is alexandre, I meant what was really playing online zombies mode when Hacker gave me the trophies, I had turned off ps3 but when I turned on I had all the trophies<br /> I've been looking for what I saw Black Ops 2 is no longer necessary to install hack it's just a clip and you have the hack in your weird game<br /> I admit I used to hack the other games (GTA IV, V) but I wanted to be on the leaderboard again ... because I like platinum games ... than they come I have 15 normal platinum games with no cheating ... I hid the 3 games ... and I would like to give me one more chance for me please ... without the leaderboard I'm sad and I can't platinum ...<br /> VIDEO EXEMPLO HACK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BghEkVHgxno&t=161s this guy only see a video and the game give hack for him

See, that's why we have the 3 strikes and you're out policy. If you didn't hack the two games, you would just have to hide the one where somebody else(?) hacked your system...but since you abused that and cheated your two free mulligans, you're now just going to have to either restart a new profile from scratch or get used to being sad...

Right-Now-I-Am-Feeling-Funny-Sad-Meme.jp