LIBERATION not popping.

Arcesius

Hey guys, 

I meanwhile have all trophies in this game but one, LIBERATION, for successfully reaching the camp as Markus and liberating the androids. In my last playthrough I needed Connor to kill the leader of the Deviants, so I let him win on the battlefield, killing Markus. 

Once that was done, I went back to chapter select and played from the Checkpoint "At the Crossroad", in the last chapter "Battle for Detroit - Markus Revolution". I played all the way to the end, successfully reaching the camp this time, watched the unskippable credits roll, skiped the skippable ones and when I was shown the flowchart, the trophy didn't pop.

I had played without saving my progress, so just in case I did the exact same thing but this time saving my progress.. Still nothing :(

Has anyone experienced this? And is there any way I can get this to work?

My next step would have been to replay the entire chapter from the beginning, not only from the checkpoint, but replaying from checkpoints worked for other trophies too, so I'm not sure what's wrong here... 

Thanks in advance for any help you can throw my way! 

12 hours ago, NaseemJohn said:

Maybe try doing a quick speedrun from the beginning instead of using chapter select? Will be boring having to do another playthrough but I’m assuming that would work. 

That would have been the next thing to attempt.. but even finishing Kara's questline asap, it would still have been another 5-6 hours ?

12 hours ago, HornieDee88 said:

I had a glitch with any trophy if I had a player 2 signed into my PS4 when playing Detroit, no trophy would unlock. Did you happen to have another profile signed in while trying to go for that trophy?

Dude, this was it! I had been playing Magicka 2 in local-coop before going for this last trophy, and I was still logged in with another local account... After reading this I just fired up the game again, chose "Continue" to simply watch the final cutscene, and the trophy popped just fine... ? Thanks! I'm glad that was it! (But still a bit weird, to be honest..) 

• Like 3