Trophy Thoughts?

kidson2004

15 hours ago, chellesan said:

so i finished it, its like 90m long and all the trophies popping at the end, i tryed to get so many trophies if i can but for some reason i lost a few, i will do another playtrough tomorow and see if i can get more

90m??? I played for like 3 hours. Maybe you got the wrong choices and ended quickly for you

• Like 1

Just finished it for the first time and I really loved going trough this! ^_^

It took about 90 mins to finish, and all trophies popped at the end of the game.

If you are into story driven games I would definitely recommend getting this (especially considering the price is just 9,99 €/$)

To understand the whole story you will need to do multiple playtroughs according to the devs, diffrent choices will reveal diffrent narritive. Together it will form the whole story.

Wich sounds very cool!

3 minutes ago, Mightbreak said:

90m??? I played for like 3 hours. Maybe you got the wrong choices and ended quickly for you

Damn...!

I probably got the worst ending then -_-

Will definitely do a new playtrough tomorrow ^_^

I do hope that I can download the app before then, as playing with the controller was a bit clunky

1 hour ago, quadboy_007 said:

Just finished it for the first time and I really loved going trough this! ^_^

It took about 90 mins to finish, and all trophies popped at the end of the game.

If you are into story driven games I would definitely recommend getting this (especially considering the price is just 9,99 €/$)

To understand the whole story you will need to do multiple playtroughs according to the devs, diffrent choices will reveal diffrent narritive. Together it will form the whole story.

Wich sounds very cool!

Damn...!

I probably got the worst ending then -_-

Will definitely do a new playtrough tomorrow ^_^

I do hope that I can download the app before then, as playing with the controller was a bit clunky

the app is out, I'm just gonna go for it again :D Really like this "game"

I wish they would cease the Play Link crap and just have these games purely for the PS4, without having to rely on a "service" or on "others".

Hidden Agenda I definitely would of gotten if not for the fact that you need to be connected via smartphone and rely on other people to help you. The prequel to Until Dawn would of been better on the PS4, even if it was exactly the same graphics and all.

Detroit: Become Human has done fairly well without people using the Playlink service. I don't understand why Supermassive Games has this notion that Playlink is very necessary.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I don't understand why Supermassive Games has this notion that Playlink is very necessary.

this has been made by Flavourworks not Supermassive.

And yeah, the playlink app is just crap, I'll just do my other playthroughs with the ds4...

2nd playthrough was like 90-100 mins got the bad ending, prisoner. Can't wait to explore more endings. I think I got the best on the first try.

• Like 1

Just now, Tripple_Barnett said:

If anyone could help me figure out what I need to do for the trophies Backstabber, I See Dead People, and Voyeur I would be very grateful. I will try to the best of my ability to remember how I got a trophy for this game if anyone needed help. 

All the corpses i can think of:

lucien at the end

ballard at the end

tobi in the chair

guard whose throat you slit with the black chick

dead guy in the apartment when you follow blake

blake after black girl kills him

blake when you take him to the farmhouse (dont know if this is seperate) 

hannahs body in the body bag the first time you visit the underground section

thats all the ones i remember, hopefully im not forgetting any

dont have the back stab or the voyeur trophy yet 

For the finding the inspector with his prized possession, i found him with teh rabbit drawing, but didnt get the trophy. is there something else i have to do? also how do you annoy the three girls?

Thanks. I think for the rabbit drawing, you have to befriend Kirstie and see her sketch pad, so she can tell you her favorite drawing is the rabbit. That way when you find the Chief Inspector with the drawing, Erica knows that its his prized possession. 

For the three girls, 

Walk on the carpet with Christie and don't try to comfort her when Hannah bleeds

Confront Tobi when you first see her and refuse to give her Hannah's box and slap Tobi after she takes it from you. 

For Hannah, if you find her in bed deflect her questions about a woman stalking you, which will alienate her 

2 hours ago, the_man_500 said:

lucien at the end

ballard at the end

tobi in the chair

For the finding the inspector with his prized possession, i found him with teh rabbit drawing, but didnt get the trophy. is there something else i have to do? also how do you annoy the three girls?

Thanks, I don't know why I never saw that body bag. I'll make sure to do it on my next playthrough. 

I wonder who/where I need to spy on people for the voyeur trophy

I wonder how the situation comes up where we can kiss and stab Blake. I've stabbed him before, but there was never a kiss option, but the black chick always kills him. 

Just now, Tripple_Barnett said:

Thanks. I think for the rabbit drawing, you have to befriend Kirstie and see her sketch pad, so she can tell you her favorite drawing is the rabbit. That way when you find the Chief Inspector with the drawing, Erica knows that its his prized possession. 

For the three girls, 

Walk on the carpet with Christie and don't try to comfort her when Hannah bleeds

Confront Tobi when you first see her and refuse to give her Hannah's box and slap Tobi after she takes it from you. 

For Hannah, if you find her in bed deflect her questions about a woman stalking you, which will alienate her 

Thanks, I don't know why I never saw that body bag. I'll make sure to do it on my next playthrough. 

I wonder who/where I need to spy on people for the voyeur trophy

I wonder how the situation comes up where we can kiss and stab Blake. I've stabbed him before, but there was never a kiss option, but the black chick always kills him. 

appreciate the information. all im missing is backstabber, voyeur, and all documents. I have no idea where the remaining voyeur spot or spots are, because i feel like ive done just about everything. The only things i havent that i can think of are open the cooler case looking thing when you go underground the first time in the room where hannahs body and the slide trophy are (i dont know if there is a document in there i need), and go back to the house at the end after telling the black chick i want to go alone. being the trophy is called backstabber i feel like you need the knife, and i dont think you can get it if she doesnt come with you. but your right every time you try to do anything she comes in and kills him, so i dont know.

5 hours ago, the_man_500 said:

lucien at the end

ballard at the end

tobi in the chair

1 hour ago, the_man_500 said:

appreciate the information. all im missing is backstabber, voyeur, and all documents. I have no idea where the remaining voyeur spot or spots are, because i feel like ive done just about everything. The only things i havent that i can think of are open the cooler case looking thing when you go underground the first time in the room where hannahs body and the slide trophy are (i dont know if there is a document in there i need), and go back to the house at the end after telling the black chick i want to go alone. being the trophy is called backstabber i feel like you need the knife, and i dont think you can get it if she doesnt come with you. but your right every time you try to do anything she comes in and kills him, so i dont know.

I don't think the cooler does anything. 

The slide trophy is just moving the cameras (using next) until you see the Delphi House symbol. I just did it until the sequence automatically ended and I got the trophy. 

I wish I kept track of all the places documents were found. 

But, I'm in the same boat as you. I don't really know who/where I can spy on someone and I don't know how to do that blasted Backstabber trophy. 

Does anyone know where the 4 fox sightings are? I've got 2 so far. One after sneaking out the window near the start then another from looking out the window when you have the nosebleed.

I'm assuming they add together through different playthroughs. I got the gold for finding all the seals that way.