Trophy Thoughts?

kidson2004

27 minutes ago, TwiceOnSundays said:

Does anyone know where the 4 fox sightings are? I've got 2 so far. One after sneaking out the window near the start then another from looking out the window when you have the nosebleed.

I'm assuming they add together through different playthroughs. I got the gold for finding all the seals that way. 

The first one your missing is when you go back to your house with the detective. Chose to stay in your house instead of following him and the Fox should show up there. The second one you have to decline the therapy multiple times when they ask you to do it. You’ll then be outside and need to focus of the Fox right in front of you

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, the_man_500 said:

The first one your missing is when you go back to your house with the detective. Chose to stay in your house instead of following him and the Fox should show up there. The second one you have to decline the therapy multiple times when they ask you to do it. You’ll then be outside and need to focus of the Fox right in front of you

Thanks for that. I'll be able to get them both together when I go for one of the other endings. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, the_man_500 said:

also how do you annoy the three girls?

Kirstie - walk on the carpet she's cleaning when you first get to the Delphi House instead of going around it

Hannah - Don't go to make perfume with her and later on she'll still bring it to your room, refuse to take it each time and she'll get annoyed and just place it on the nightstand anyways - bin it.

Tobi - When you first meet her in the piano room, confront her and then when the option comes to go with one of the girls, go check on Tobi and when she meets up with you, try to comfort her

Edited by Velvet
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, johndrinkwater said:

Haven’t had Lucien enter my room, though I’m certain I have been there when he should — did I leave too early?

To get Lucien to enter your room you have to go make perfume with Hannah and when giving the chance to burn the flower mixture choose find matches. Search both drawers then Dr. Ballard will try to calm the situation. Just make sure you leave. 

Lucien will enter your room and eventually an option for you to tell him to leave should appear as a choice. 

• Like 1

I have a question about the Chief Inspector trophy. I saw Kirstie sketchs and got the We have to talk note from him but then when I go back downstairs, he is not holding the bunny sketch so I guess there's a little requirement I'm missing. Maybe you need to head down without looking at the window so he's still alive?

To get the Happy Family trophy, I tried to admit Erica is sick. When you have to choose don't kill him, instead choose to stay with him (I don't know the words used because I'm playing in spanish sorry). If you choose to refuse his help, you would get Prisoner trophy instead.

What are the major ends required for the Thanks trophy? I can think of:

- The Butterfly

- Into The Moonlight

- Not Alone

- Happy Family

- Prisoner

I think the only End I'm missing is getting No Survivors because I've replayed a lot and never got that one. I wonder how to get Ballad killed, I never got that option so any help would be welcomed :) 

Also about the Voyeur one I only got two times to spy, one is from your room if you choose to Make perfume with Hannah and the other one is when you choose Kirstie so you have to go to her room to access the secret basement. When you refuse the therapy you can choose either the fox or someone else, I will check if that counts toward spying.

Edited by yokonika

35 minutes ago, yokonika said:

I have a question about the Chief Inspector trophy. I saw Kirstie sketchs and got the We have to talk note from him but then when I go back downstairs, he is not holding the bunny sketch so I guess there's a little requirement I'm missing. Maybe you need to head down without looking at the window so he's still alive?

Exactly that (ish). If you ignore the window and go downstairs, his chair will be facing towards the door (instead of the window behind him) and he'll have the paper in his hand. 

Edited by Velvet

53 minutes ago, yokonika said:

Also about the Voyeur one I only got two times to spy, one is from your room if you choose to Make perfume with Hannah and the other one is when you choose Kirstie so you have to go to her room to access the secret basement. When you refuse the therapy you can choose either the fox or someone else, I will check if that counts toward spying.

There are quite a few chances to spy, when at the stalkers home (a photo covering a peephole into your apartment), outside your room late in the game after Blake leaves (Ballard is telling him to not fraternise with Erica…), in the lobby corridor for the conversation between Ballard and Chief Inspector, later in the lobby when you’re with the stalker, and haven’t confirmed if it applies but if you say nothing to your stalker at the start you can just … stand at your front door peeping.

58 minutes ago, yokonika said:

I think the only End I'm missing is getting No Survivors because I've replayed a lot and never got that one. I wonder how to get Ballad killed, I never got that option so any help would be welcomed :)

The game is sneaky, there are options that aren’t visible that you can take! Hover over the gun and it will shoot her.

13 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

Here is the new trailer. She's cute. Hope she's a good actress as that's what really matters. 

yes, agree.  Btw, the banner in the trophy list needs updating to reflect if that other girl is no longer in it.

This looks pretty good.  The trailer has me adding it to my games to get.

Edited by djb5f

1 hour ago, Velvet said:

Exactly that (ish). If you ignore the window and go downstairs, his chair will be facing towards the door (instead of the window behind him) and he'll have the paper in his hand. 

Got it! You can't go for the fox trophy if you do this, but you have to replay at least 3 times so It'd be fine.

1 hour ago, johndrinkwater said:

There are quite a few chances to spy, when at the stalkers home (a photo covering a peephole into your apartment), outside your room late in the game after Blake leaves (Ballard is telling him to not fraternise with Erica…), in the lobby corridor for the conversation between Ballard and Chief Inspector, later in the lobby when you’re with the stalker, and haven’t confirmed if it applies but if you say nothing to your stalker at the start you can just … stand at your front door peeping.

The game is sneaky, there are options that aren’t visible that you can take! Hover over the gun and it will shoot her.

Oh, so all those counts? Then I guess I'm missing only a few. When you arrive at Delphi and you can choose to follow the masked women and then choose between the masks and checking a room, I never checked that so I'll have to replay it again xD Sometimes you have to choose and then you miss other items and scenes so yeah.

Never thought of that!! Thank you so much! I will try it now!!

Still trying to figure out how/when to kiss Blake lol why is this guy so hard to get ??

32 minutes ago, Jurre420 said:

You can kiss blake in your bedroom after you get out from the chief inspector but i dont know what i took to get there sry 

If anyone can figure out how to replicate this I think that solves backstabber. I’ve been trying to kiss him at the end in the red hallway, but it sounds like you kiss him earlier on and then stab him at the end.

9 minutes ago, the_man_500 said:

If anyone can figure out how to replicate this I think that solves backstabber. I’ve been trying to kiss him at the end in the red hallway, but it sounds like you kiss him earlier on and then stab him at the end.

Yup, I did another run and couldn't get it either.

Also I got the No Survirvors trophy but that doesn't count as another End so Thanks didn't pop. I wonder what end I'm missing then. Whoever is going to make a guide for this is going to suffer so much to make the less runs possible xD Good luck with that! It's taking a lot for me to figure everything out. I'm starting to memorize the lines now lol.

6 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

To get Lucien to enter your room you have to go make perfume with Hannah and when giving the chance to burn the flower mixture choose find matches. Search both drawers then Dr. Ballard will try to calm the situation. Just make sure you leave. 

Lucien will enter your room and eventually an option for you to tell him to leave should appear as a choice. 

Ah thanks, so I hadn’t triggered that event yet.

3 minutes ago, julinhonoturno said:

Does anyone know how to make the trophy, "We need to Talk" ?

I believe it’s from seeing your mothers file in the lobby office and mentioning it to Blake (it is behind the locked gate, opened from the key in the desk), as I have had it on both Kirstie and Hannah ‘friending’ paths. (ie, you don’t need to be close to his daughter for it)

5 hours ago, yokonika said:

What are the major ends required for the Thanks trophy? I can think of:

- The Butterfly

- Into The Moonlight

- Not Alone

- Happy Family

- Prisoner

Refuse to wear the mask after smelling the flowers in the locked underground room gave me another ending — though for most intents and purposes it looks concludes like the ‘Burn down Delphi House’ ending.

10 minutes ago, johndrinkwater said:

Refuse to wear the mask after smelling the flowers in the locked underground room gave me another ending — though for most intents and purposes it looks concludes like the ‘Burn down Delphi House’ ending.

I got that ending too but it does not count toward the Thanks trophy so I don't know what ending I'm missing. I'm going for the collectibles now.