Trophy Thoughts?

kidson2004

12 minutes ago, johndrinkwater said:

It’s what popped Thank You for me, so I assume it does – already had both of the burn down delphi house trophies already…

I think I missed one, it seems the end where you reunited only with Kirsten is another end so I will try to get it this time.

Anybody know how to get the scene in the basement the first time you go there where you spy on Blake and Lucien as they go through the locked door. I’ve only ever seen the Ballard scene there. I think that’s what I’m missing for the voyeur trophy, cause I can’t think of anything else

3 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Seems like there is quite a few playthroughs needed. Did my 1 unspoiled playthrough but will wait for a trophy guide for the collectibles and endings trophies.

Fun game though, seems to have real replayability since all ending seems very different.

It reminds me of Late Shift which had a few different endings and also took a completely different direction with different decisions.

2 hours ago, julinhonoturno said:

Does anyone know how to make the trophy, "We need to Talk" ?

When you go to the chief inspectors place, Lucien shows you a file of the black chick and tells you she died. You then get like 4 options and you need to pick your lying (I think this is what triggers it). Then when the inspector comes in with the tea and the phone rings, he will spill the tea on you and hand you a napkin. Open it to see the message. I’m not positive there isn’t another additional requirement, but every time I picked your lying he spilled the tea.

My first playthrough nets me 7 trophies.

Here's what I did so far I can remember!

Spoiler

Service!: Tap the bell several times when arriving at Delphini House and Blake will stop you.
S Ranking: YOU must be in the office room, and after switching music off, go through drawers and read typewriter, find the key. Open door, and look for your mother's file. After this, Erica will hear someone coming. You MUST choose RIGHT option so you can escape.
Proud Father: You get this I think when you open up the rabbit drawing that he hands over to you while dying.

Calligraphy: Sign present for Hannah.
Kirstie's BFF: I don't know what exact I did for this, apart from being kind towards her.
Hero: Save tobi. Take the tube out, inject the right medicine (it starts with E)

Not alone: Burn the house and leave with Kirstie and Tobi.

2 hours ago, the_man_500 said:

Anybody know how to get the scene in the basement the first time you go there where you spy on Blake and Lucien as they go through the locked door. I’ve only ever seen the Ballard scene there. I think that’s what I’m missing for the voyeur trophy, cause I can’t think of anything else

When you enter basement you must go left door, don't look window and don't go right

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leewor said:

When you enter basement you must go left door, don't look window and don't go right

Thank you sir, ill do that in my next run and see if I unlock the voyeur trophy. Do you remember how you were able to kiss Blake? I’ve played through like 8 times and haven’t seen it happen once

2 hours ago, the_man_500 said:

Quando você vai para o lugar dos inspetores-chefe, Lucien mostra um arquivo da garota negra e diz que ela morreu. Você então tem 4 opções e precisa escolher sua mentira (acho que é isso que desencadeia). Então, quando o inspetor entrar com o chá e o telefone tocar, ele derramará o chá em você e lhe entregará um guardanapo. Abra para ver a mensagem. Não estou certo de que não haja outro requisito adicional, mas toda vez que escolhi sua mentira ele derramou o chá.

didn't work, something is missing :(
4 hours ago, johndrinkwater said:

Acredito que seja por ver o arquivo de sua mãe no escritório do saguão e mencioná-lo a Blake (ele está atrás do portão trancado, aberto da chave da escrivaninha), como eu fiz nos caminhos de Kirstie e Hannah 'amigos'. (ou seja, você não precisa estar perto de sua filha para isso)

3 minutes ago, the_man_500 said:

Thank you sir, ill do that in my next run and see if I unlock the voyeur trophy. Do you remember how you were able to kiss Blake? I’ve played through like 8 times and haven’t seen it happen once

After death of the inspector, we go with Blake to our room. You need to choose the first answer twice: press, I'm going crazy. After that, it will be possible to kiss him, then choose a lie. Then when Green asks to unite, we agree. We cut the throat of the guard ourselves, when we meet Blake, grab the knife and cut it. (At the same time, we should have the best possible relations with Blake. At the beginning of the game we take the phone and tell him about the call, agree to participate in the experiment, when we get home we need to go with him, look at the hole in the wall and warn him, then take the phone, find the corpse in the room and say about the call. In general, in all conversations with him, choose something like 'help', 'worry')

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Leewor said:

After death of the inspector, we go with Blake to our room. You need to choose the first answer twice: press, I'm going crazy. After that, it will be possible to kiss him, then choose a lie. Then when Green asks to unite, we agree. We cut the throat of the guard ourselves, when we meet Blake, grab the knife and cut it. (At the same time, we should have the best possible relations with Blake. At the beginning of the game we take the phone and tell him about the call, agree to participate in the experiment, when we get home we need to go with him, look at the hole in the wall and warn him, then take the phone, find the corpse in the room and say about the call. In general, in all conversations with him, choose something like 'help', 'worry')

Ok so good relations with him, and then after the inspector you need to answer the first one twice, which is berate and then I’m going crazy. Thanks dude I’ve been trying to figure it out forever.

i just finished another run and got voyeur and backstabber. I followed leeewor's guide to a tee and it gave me the option to kiss right after i said berated and then going crazy. My last voyeur spot was spying on blake and lucien in the basement by going through the far left door two times in a row. now i just need all documents and i think the pad in the car glove box might be my last one

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, the_man_500 said:

i just finished another run and got voyeur and backstabber. I followed leeewor's guide to a tee and it gave me the option to kiss right after i said berated and then going crazy. My last voyeur spot was spying on blake and lucien in the basement by going through the far left door two times in a row. now i just need all documents and i think the pad in the car glove box might be my last one

Thanks for the info. I thought I followed it to a tee too, but it didn't happen. 

Just now, Tripple_Barnett said:

Thanks for the info. I thought I followed it to a tee too, but it didn't happen. 

yeah thats weird make sure you answer both phone calls the one at the beginning then go outside and tell him about it. also the one in the apartment after you peek through the hole in the wall twice, followed by checking the body when she tells you to. also always cooperate with him and dont do anything that makes him think you suspect him of anything it worked first try hopefully it works for you

Edited by the_man_500

51 minutes ago, the_man_500 said:

yeah thats weird make sure you answer both phone calls the one at the beginning then go outside and tell him about it. also the one in the apartment after you peek through the hole in the wall twice, followed by checking the body when she tells you to. also always cooperate with him and dont do anything that makes him think you suspect him of anything it worked first try hopefully it works for you

Thanks for the help

• Like 1

Just now, Tripple_Barnett said:

I got the plat. Thanks for the help. I guess spying on Blake through the peephole was the last one I needed for Voyeur. I'm sure you will finish up very soon. If you ever feel like it you can add me as a friend on PSN. 

just finished it myself haha. very tough when there isnt a guide and you have to run around finding youtube videos and whatnot to try and figure out what your missing. congrats and ill add you when i get the chance.

2 hours ago, TwiceOnSundays said:

I can't seem to get all the corpses seen trophy.

I've seen Hannah in the body bag, the body in the apartment and all the people you kill yourself. 

Did you kill Tobi with the incorrect medicine? Ones I can think of are Dad, Blake, Ballard, Lucien, Steinbeck, Hannah, Tobi, Chief Inspector, Guard, but maybe more?

6 hours ago, julinhonoturno said:

That one is going to be interesting to discover correctly then, sorry!

13 minutes ago, johndrinkwater said:

Did you kill Tobi with the incorrect medicine? Ones I can think of are Dad, Blake, Ballard, Lucien, Steinbeck, Hannah, Tobi, Chief Inspector, Guard, but maybe more?

That one is going to be interesting to discover correctly then, sorry!

From the ones you've listed I can't remember getting the Ballard one. She's always run away and that's the last I see of her. 

48 minutes ago, johndrinkwater said:

There is an option to murder her before she runs, see an earlier reply I made :)

Thanks for that, that got it.

Last trophy I need for the plat is happy family ending and all endings.

I've watched a video on that ending but he still sticks the needle in me so I'm not sure what to do. Only thing I can think of is not killing anybody before it.

Edited by TwiceOnSundays

7 minutes ago, TwiceOnSundays said:

Thanks for that, that got it.

Last trophy I need for the plat is the all in the family ending and all endings.

I've watched a video on that ending but he still sticks the needle in me so I'm not sure what to do. Only thing I can think of is not killing anybody before it.

I got that ending the same run I got the innocent trophy, so not killing anyone might be a requirement. I would also not be hostile or negative toward Lucien when you are pointing the gun at him and making choices.

• Like 1