Trophy Thoughts?

kidson2004

11 hours ago, johndrinkwater said:

It’s what popped Thank You for me, so I assume it does – already had both of the burn down delphi house trophies already…

It popped Thank you for me aswell. I thought it glitched on me for using save files, but it was this ending that completed them all.

I'm still stuck with backstabber though. I got to kiss him on my second playthrough and for not paying attention I missed killing him.

2 hours ago, the_man_500 said:

I got that ending the same run I got the innocent trophy, so not killing anyone might be a requirement. I would also not be hostile or negative toward Lucien when you are pointing the gun at him and making choices.

Yep, that was it. I didn't kill anyone at all and got that and the plat after.

Thanks everyone for the help with the last few trophies. 

Ughhh, I just got the Backstabber and Botanist trophies thanks to the helpful vids of a youtube user (not sure I can post it but I think he's the only person that posted this vid tho so it's easy to find) but I can't for the life of me find the missing document, the voyeur trophy or the last ending. I will try to replay it again as you guys suggested (not killing anyone) but I'm getting so tired of this seriously :( I wanted to move on yesterday because my backlog is BIG, but I guess I'll have to start another game while we wait for the guide. Any ideas about some tricky spots/documents I could be missing?

5 hours ago, yokonika said:

Ughhh, I just got the Backstabber and Botanist trophies thanks to the helpful vids of a youtube user (not sure I can post it but I think he's the only person that posted this vid tho so it's easy to find) but I can't for the life of me find the missing document, the voyeur trophy or the last ending. I will try to replay it again as you guys suggested (not killing anyone) but I'm getting so tired of this seriously :( I wanted to move on yesterday because my backlog is BIG, but I guess I'll have to start another game while we wait for the guide. Any ideas about some tricky spots/documents I could be missing?

Try selecting the sun vizor in Blake’s car, I imagine that will be a common missing document.

Spoiler

These are the docs I wrote down after a few play throughs… dunno if this is all, or if every one is required.

1. Steinbeck office, typewriter in desk
  2. Steinbeck office, left drawer in desk
  3. Steinbeck office, filing cabinet
  4. Steinbeck’s body, top pocket
  5. Caulker’s desk, beside the necklace
  6. Blake’s car, passenger sun‐vizor
  7. Blake’s car, glovebox
  8. Ballard’s desk, (make perfume, use matches, check top of desk)
  9. Ballard’s desk, (make perfume, use matches, left drawer)

Edited by johndrinkwater
Added two items
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, johndrinkwater said:

Try selecting the sun vizor in Blake’s car, I imagine that will be a common missing document.

Reveal hidden contents

These are the docs I wrote down after a few play throughs… dunno if this is all, or if every one is required.

7. Ballard’s desk, (make perfume, use matches, check top of desk)
  8. Ballard’s desk, (make perfume, use matches, left drawer)

Ayyyye thanks for this! The last one I was missing was in the visor. Was driving me crazy haha

9 minutes ago, julinhonoturno said:

Please help me on 2 trophies, they are missing platinum...

"We Need to Talk" and "Fall out Girl"

For ‘Fall out Girl’:

On 21/08/2019 at 7:31 AM, Tripple_Barnett said:

For the three girls, 

Walk on the carpet with [Kirstie] and don't try to comfort her when Hannah bleeds

Confront Tobi when you first see her [smoking] and refuse to give her Hannah's box and slap Tobi after she takes it from you. 

For Hannah, if you find her in bed deflect her questions about a woman stalking you, which will alienate her

2 hours ago, johndrinkwater said:

Hide contents

7. Ballard’s desk, (make perfume, use matches, check top of desk)
  8. Ballard’s desk, (make perfume, use matches, left drawer)

You can find another document, a little memopad at the glove compartment where Blake wrote things about the crimes and Erica's moves. I have got all those but I wonder if I missed something because I was using saving files and one of the times maybe I didn't finished the game so I'm missing it? :( 

2 minutes ago, yokonika said:

You can find another document, a little memopad at the glove compartment where Blake wrote things about the crimes and Erica's moves. I have got all those but I wonder if I missed something because I was using saving files and one of the times maybe I didn't finished the game so I'm missing it? :( 

Ah yeah! Have updated - after two play throughs, I started to scribble lists down, but clearly that meant I didn’t recall everything :D

2 hours ago, julinhonoturno said:

Someone figured out how to unleash the Trophy "We Need Talk"?

I don’t have time to test it right now, but I noted down everything I did when I got the trophy (looked at the masks at the start of the Delphi House, did therapy, followed Blake into the flat, searched Steinbecks corpse - read the note in his pocket -... when at the Chiefs house, I said the image matched and said Mia was faking it)... I just did another run to recreate it and did everything but read the note on Steinbecks body and did NOT get the note from the inspector, so that must be a key part to it. I’ll be able to confirm tomorrow if no one else does beforehand.

Just got the plat for this so wanted to extend my thanks to everyone in this thread for your help. Would’ve been rough trying to figure out this one alone!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Eu não tenho tempo para testá-lo agora, mas anotei tudo o que fiz quando recebi o troféu (olhei para as máscaras no início da Delphi House, fiz terapia, segui Blake para o apartamento, procurei o cadáver de Steinbecks - leia a nota em seu bolso ... quando na casa dos chefes, eu disse que a imagem combinava e dizia que Mia estava fingindo) ... Eu só fiz outra corrida para recriá-la e fiz tudo menos ler a nota sobre o corpo de Steinbeck e NÃO recebeu a nota do inspetor, de modo que deve ser uma parte fundamental para ele. Eu serei capaz de confirmar amanhã se ninguém mais fizer isso antes.

-

Só tenho o plat para isso, então queria estender meus agradecimentos a todos neste tópico por sua ajuda. Teria sido difícil tentar descobrir isso sozinho !!

I'll try, Thank You

1 hour ago, Velvet said:

Eu não tenho tempo para testá-lo agora, mas anotei tudo o que fiz quando recebi o troféu (olhei para as máscaras no início da Delphi House, fiz terapia, segui Blake para o apartamento, procurei o cadáver de Steinbecks - leia a nota em seu bolso ... quando na casa dos chefes, eu disse que a imagem combinava e dizia que Mia estava fingindo) ... Eu só fiz outra corrida para recriá-la e fiz tudo menos ler a nota sobre o corpo de Steinbeck e NÃO recebeu a nota do inspetor, de modo que deve ser uma parte fundamental para ele. Eu serei capaz de confirmar amanhã se ninguém mais fizer isso antes.

-

Só tenho o plat para isso, então queria estender meus agradecimentos a todos neste tópico por sua ajuda. Teria sido difícil tentar descobrir isso sozinho !!

It didn't work, there must be a crucial step in the answers :( 

7 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

For those who platinumed it, how long does it take to plat approximately assuming u do a blind playthrough first

Looking at about 90 mins - 2 hours 

7 hours ago, julinhonoturno said:

It didn't work, there must be a crucial step in the answers :( 

Ok let’s try this - this is the full notes I have from that run (also apologies as I think I was mixing up notes prior ><) 

Spoiler

Erica’s Flat:

lock the door

offer help

hand over the book

cooperate 

links to the case 

Delphi House:

ring the bell once

check the hallway

Spy through the right door

Tell Blake about the masked girls

Thanks

Parents?

After you wake up:

Go through the door (ignore the mirror)

Go around the carpet

Ask for one (Tobi)

Music (Hannah)

Get Help (Kirstie)

~ Lucien’s Office

Meeting Blake?

Nightmares

Worry

Unsure

Resist

Refuse

~Outside

Inspect the right side (not the Fox)

Understand

Check on Tobi 

Defuse

Stay Cool

Question

~ Attic

Challenge

drink

Answer

Answer

Answer

Engage

Nosebleeds

Conspiracy

~ Present

Are you okay?

Why that symbol

is the skin his

gudt from lucien

~ Erica’s flat

Inspect the book on the right

Obey Blake

Ignore the phone call

... I can’t read my own handwriting here but I think it says piano? 

Confide

~ Inspectors house

Not the Delphi House?

Thats her

Mother?

She faked it 

—receive note—

(apologies for not putting it in a spoiler beforehand... was on mobile... ><)

1 hour ago, IDJvsTHEWORLD said:

Is anyone working on a trophy guide for this game?

A few people are 

Edited by Velvet
  • Like 1

Voyeur trophy cause me a big headache..

1st spy on green next door through apartment door

2nd  spy on blake and ballard about control erica 

3rd spy on blake through the hole in the apparment where the man on front desk has been killed

4th spy on lucien and blake

and still cannot get the damn trophy any help will be appreciated.

11 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

For those who platinumed it, how long does it take to plat approximately assuming u do a blind playthrough first

it's depending how many trophy you can earn per playthrough

4 minutes ago, Kitsune said:

Hello!~

Just started this game today. =)

Has someone a guide on where to find all oleander petals? (Can't find a YouTube video)

Also how do I get to slap Tobi? 

Thanks in advance!

for splapping tobi you have to pick make perfume with hannah later on the game erica will visit hannah when she is sick and will told told you about a secret box in the bed cabinet after you find it tobi will come and will try to take the box you have to  refuse then an option  slap her will appear.

20 minutes ago, HellOfaHunter said:

Voyeur trophy cause me a big headache..

1st spy on green next door through apartment door

2nd  spy on blake and ballard about control erica 

3rd spy on blake through the hole in the apparment where the man on front desk has been killed

4th spy on lucien and blake

and still cannot get the damn trophy any help will be appreciated.

it's depending how many trophy you can earn per playthrough

Peephole at the very start (marked 1st on your list)

When you first enter Delphi House, don't answer the phone. Instead go down the hallway and peek in the right door to spy on Ballard and the Chief.

In Erica's apartment, the hole in the wall marked 3rd on your list - you need to look through it twice

When you do rounds with Kiristie, you'll come back to Hannah's room and be able to spy on Tobi

When you hang out with Tobi, when you return from inspecting Erica's flat, interact with the piano for another opportunity

When you need to lie or tell Blake the Truth, lie then peek out your room to spy on him and Ballard(marked 2nd on your list)

When underground for the first time, go through the left door and interact with the crate/glass bottles to spy on Ballard

When underground for the first time, go through the left door twice to spy on Blake and Lucien (marked 4th on your list)

When you're with Mia in the lobby, peek around the front desk to spy on Ballard with a nurse

There's a point where if you refuse the therapy, you'll end up outside and have two options - look in front of you for a fox or look to the far back right to see Hannah. I'm not 100% positive if this one counts yet. 

22 minutes ago, Kitsune said:

Has someone a guide on where to find all oleander petals? (Can't find a YouTube video)

The locations that I can remember off the top of my head are..

- When you hang out with Tobi, you'll pass out and wake up in the garden with a pedal between your toes

- When you have the option to accept or refuse to go with Mia, refuse (and keep doing so) until you get the option to go back to the house alone. There is another pedal here (credit goes to sonicbluray for finding this one)

I'm still working on confirming if the pedals hanging in the flat where Steinbeck's body is count, if the pedals in the box by Hannah's bed count, or if the ones in the dreams count.. though the latter two are story related. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Peephole at the very start (marked 1st on your list)

When you first enter Delphi House, don't answer the phone. Instead go down the hallway and peek in the right door to spy on Ballard and the Chief.

In Erica's apartment, the hole in the wall marked 3rd on your list - you need to look through it twice

When you do rounds with Kiristie, you'll come back to Hannah's room and be able to spy on Tobi

When you hang out with Tobi, when you return from inspecting Erica's flat, interact with the piano for another opportunity

When you need to lie or tell Blake the Truth, lie then peek out your room to spy on him and Ballard(marked 2nd on your list)

When underground for the first time, go through the left door and interact with the crate/glass bottles to spy on Ballard

When underground for the first time, go through the left door twice to spy on Blake and Lucien (marked 4th on your list)

When you're with Mia in the lobby, peek around the front desk to spy on Ballard with a nurse

There's a point where if you refuse the therapy, you'll end up outside and have two options - look in front of you for a fox or look to the far back right to see Hannah. I'm not 100% positive if this one counts yet. 

thank you for your reply i miss the 2nd one you mentioned the big question mark on the trophy details which ask you to spy in every opportunity in one play through  which is impossible as there a separate timeline for example tobi's timeline and kristine's timeline cannot be done in one playthrough.

anyway will go for tobi's timeline and make sure to spy on ballard and the chief at the very begining and will report back

Edited by HellOfaHunter