Trophy Thoughts?

kidson2004

3 minutes ago, Kitsune said:

Thank you for your responses!

As for the Voyeur trophy: Do you need to stalk all of them in one playthrough?

Nope! The only two trophies that need to be done in one playthrough (each) are "Kill everyone" and "kill no one". Everything else, the progress towards the trophies stack across each playthrough. 

Edited by Velvet

2 minutes ago, IDJvsTHEWORLD said:

When a trophy guide is it, would it only take 2-3 playthroughs max to get the platinum?

You need 5-6 playthroughs just to get all ending related trophies, so no unfortunaley it takes longer than that. :)

And another question from myself:

I'm now going for the "No survivors"-trophy and my question is:

Spoiler

to get this trophy do I need to give Tobi the wrong medicine or should I wait til time run's up so that she dies anyway?

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, Velvet said:

Peephole at the very start (marked 1st on your list)

When you first enter Delphi House, don't answer the phone. Instead go down the hallway and peek in the right door to spy on Ballard and the Chief.

In Erica's apartment, the hole in the wall marked 3rd on your list - you need to look through it twice

When you do rounds with Kiristie, you'll come back to Hannah's room and be able to spy on Tobi

When you hang out with Tobi, when you return from inspecting Erica's flat, interact with the piano for another opportunity

When you need to lie or tell Blake the Truth, lie then peek out your room to spy on him and Ballard(marked 2nd on your list)

When underground for the first time, go through the left door and interact with the crate/glass bottles to spy on Ballard

When underground for the first time, go through the left door twice to spy on Blake and Lucien (marked 4th on your list)

When you're with Mia in the lobby, peek around the front desk to spy on Ballard with a nurse

There's a point where if you refuse the therapy, you'll end up outside and have two options - look in front of you for a fox or look to the far back right to see Hannah. I'm not 100% positive if this one counts yet. 

The locations that I can remember off the top of my head are..

- When you hang out with Tobi, you'll pass out and wake up in the garden with a pedal between your toes

- When you have the option to accept or refuse to go with Mia, refuse (and keep doing so) until you get the option to go back to the house alone. There is another pedal here (credit goes to sonicbluray for finding this one)

I'm still working on confirming if the pedals hanging in the flat where Steinbeck's body is count, if the pedals in the box by Hannah's bed count, or if the ones in the dreams count.. though the latter two are story related. 

thank you again i got it finally.

32 minutes ago, Kitsune said:

You need 5-6 playthroughs just to get all ending related trophies, so no unfortunaley it takes longer than that. :)

And another question from myself:

I'm now going for the "No survivors"-trophy and my question is:

Hide contents

to get this trophy do I need to give Tobi the wrong medicine or should I wait til time run's up so that she dies anyway?

Thanks in advance!

Spoiler

yea you should kill everyone you possible to kill so give her the pinky one haha and shot ballard and flowr at the end :D

48 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Is this like Until Dawn? Thank you

no your gameplay just to make decisions less interactive more watching you cannot play as a character  

Edited by HellOfaHunter

1 hour ago, IDJvsTHEWORLD said:

When a trophy guide is it, would it only take 2-3 playthroughs max to get the platinum?

58 minutes ago, Kitsune said:

Just about that. It'll take a minimum of 6 FULL playthroughs to get the platinum for this. You can get most of the trophies in the first 4 runs then just spend the last two lollygagging around for the last two endings. Makes it a little tedious imo, but 9 hour platinum is still not that bad. 

42 minutes ago, HellOfaHunter said:

thank you again i got it finally.

Reveal hidden contents

yea you should kill everyone you possible to kill so give her the pinky one haha and shot ballard and flowr at the end :D

no your gameplay just to make decisions less interactive more watching you cannot play as a character  

thank you 

1 minute ago, Kitsune said:

@Velvet can you also confirm 

Reveal hidden contents

that I need to give Tobi the wrong medicine in order for it to count for "No Survivor"?

also regarding the "Into the Moonlight" trophy. Can someone tell me how to get that one? 

Please and thank you!

Yeah you need to be the one to actually kill her so either the pink or the clear medicine will do the trick!

For into the Moonlight...

Spoiler

You need to kill Tobi, kill Lucien, then choose to Burn down Delphi. This will cause Erica to leave by herself.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Yeah you need to be the one to actually kill her so either the pink or the clear medicine will do the trick!

For into the Moonlight...

Reveal hidden contents

You need to kill Tobi, kill Lucien, then choose to Burn down Delphi. This will cause Erica to leave by herself.

I accidentally used the wrong medicine in my first playthrough, I was so devastated ^^ The game is really intense, I like it a lot.

I had a pretty good ending though, I‘m looking forward to the other endings.

1 hour ago, josephineola said:

Hi, does anyone know how to escape Steinbeck's office without getting caught?

fully investigate the table on the left and take the key from the right drawer then switch of the radio open the door search for the mother's file then you have to choose right to escape from the window

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Velvet said:

There's a point where if you refuse the therapy, you'll end up outside and have two options - look in front of you for a fox or look to the far back right to see Hannah. I'm not 100% positive if this one counts yet.

It’s also possible to wait a moment and Hannah will have walked further along the path so the selection point has moved, unsure if this counts as another or the same. But then we’re not really spying, and she does look towards us both times so maybe it is not included?

3 hours ago, josephineola said:

Hi, does anyone know how to escape Steinbeck's office without getting caught?

I've played through this twice, and I have no idea who this character is. Let alone how you end up in their office, lol.

Same for Blake's car for the collectables. The only times I've been in his car is when hes taking you to see the captain at his home.

Can someone please tell me which endings I'm missing? The Thank You trophy didn't pop =(

I'm scared that I screwed up since I uploaded my safe (& then redownloaded after finishing one ending) right before

Spoiler

confronting Lucian, so that I could see two endings without having to go through an entire playthrough again just for the ending trophies.

So far I had those endings:

Into the Moonlight

Not alone 

Spoiler

twice with Kirstie and Tobi, and once with just Kirstie

Happy Family

Prisoner

The Butterfly 

Spoiler

once accepting the mask, the other time I inhaled the fragrance and then deneied the mask)

I'm reeaaally worried I have to redo ALL of the endings just because I messed up.

AAAALSO: i‘m Pretty sure I collected EVERY document during a playthrough (that was also downloaded after finishing one playthrough. I didn’t start st the beginning but at the point where you choose which girl you want to hang out with) and made it to the ending credits but the trophy didn’t pop :( 

Is there a FULL list of all documents? I really, really hope I didn‘t fuck everything up

17 minutes ago, OulZac said:

I've played through this twice, and I have no idea who this character is. Let alone how you end up in their office, lol.

Same for Blake's car for the collectables. The only times I've been in his car is when hes taking you to see the captain at his home.

Spoiler

Steinbeck is the one guy at the reception, when you first arrive at Delphi House.

After Blake leaves to search for the Dr., you'll have to look around. You'll then hear the telephone ring and you have to answer it. Go through the door left and you're in Steinbeck's office.

You get Blake's car collectibles after:

returning home to Delphi house after the Chief Inspector got killed. Blake will accompany you to your room and after some interactive choices he will eventually ask you whether Mia Greene has told you something. You have the option to either say the truth or lie. You have to go for the truth and the next scene, you'll be in his car. He'll leave and you'll get the chance to search his car for the collectibles.

Edited by Kitsune
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Kitsune said:

Hello!~

Just started this game today. =)

Has someone a guide on where to find all oleander petals? (Can't find a YouTube video)

Also how do I get to slap Tobi? 

Thanks in advance!

I was missing something for the Oleander petals trophy so I checked a vid at Youtube. If you go to therapy you will end up drawing Erica's mother. When I did that, the result drawing would show Erica's fav pic (the one your father showed you at the beginning) BUT if you check the result of this drawing (at 5:04) you'll notice it's none of those tree pics, but Alodie is holding a oleander bouquet. I choose the same words and I got my trophy so maybe it's that one?

EDIT: I just realized the pic where Alodie is pregnant is the one on the drawing, so this mean you need to choose that pic as your favourite I guess? I don't remember choosing that pic so idk. Could someone please confirm this?

Edited by yokonika
  • Like 1

The trophy Fall Out Girl doesn’t pop for me. Do I have to annoy all three girls in one playthrough? I stepped on Kristies carpet and didn’t comfort her a short while later, I asked Tobi to put her cigarette out and slapped her... but I wasn’t rude to Hannah. I threw her perfume away one playthrough later, but she didn’t really seem annoyed?

2 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

The trophy Fall Out Girl doesn’t pop for me. Do I have to annoy all three girls in one playthrough? I stepped on Kristies carpet and didn’t comfort her a short while later, I asked Tobi to put her cigarette out and slapped her... but I wasn’t rude to Hannah. I threw her perfume away one playthrough later, but she didn’t really seem annoyed?

Not sure if it's mandatory but yes, I got it upsetting all the tree girls in one playthrough.

5 hours ago, Kitsune said:

Can someone please tell me which endings I'm missing? The Thank You trophy didn't pop =(

I'm scared that I screwed up since I uploaded my safe (& then redownloaded after finishing one ending) right before

Hide contents

confronting Lucian, so that I could see two endings without having to go through an entire playthrough again just for the ending trophies.

So far I had those endings:

Into the Moonlight

Not alone 

Reveal hidden contents

twice with Kirstie and Tobi, and once with just Kirstie

Happy Family

Prisoner

The Butterfly 

Reveal hidden contents

once accepting the mask, the other time I inhaled the fragrance and then deneied the mask)

I'm reeaaally worried I have to redo ALL of the endings just because I messed up.

AAAALSO: i‘m Pretty sure I collected EVERY document during a playthrough (that was also downloaded after finishing one playthrough. I didn’t start st the beginning but at the point where you choose which girl you want to hang out with) and made it to the ending credits but the trophy didn’t pop :( 

Is there a FULL list of all documents? I really, really hope I didn‘t fuck everything up

Reveal hidden contents

Steinbeck is the one guy at the reception, when you first arrive at Delphi House.

After Blake leaves to search for the Dr., you'll have to look around. You'll then hear the telephone ring and you have to answer it. Go through the door left and you're in Steinbeck's office.

You get Blake's car collectibles after:

returning home to Delphi house after the Chief Inspector got killed. Blake will accompany you to your room and after some interactive choices he will eventually ask you whether Mia Greene has told you something. You have the option to either say the truth or lie. You have to go for the truth and the next scene, you'll be in his car. He'll leave and you'll get the chance to search his car for the collectibles.

you shouldn't use this method to achieve the thank you trophy you must replay the entire playthrough so that you achieve all ending using the same save file things goes for collectibles.

for ballak car  don't lie to him you will get in his car again then he asks you to stay accept that and you will find the document.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2019 at 4:22 PM, yokonika said:

Ughhh, I just got the Backstabber and Botanist trophies thanks to the helpful vids of a youtube user (not sure I can post it but I think he's the only person that posted this vid tho so it's easy to find) but I can't for the life of me find the missing document, the voyeur trophy or the last ending. I will try to replay it again as you guys suggested (not killing anyone) but I'm getting so tired of this seriously :( I wanted to move on yesterday because my backlog is BIG, but I guess I'll have to start another game while we wait for the guide. Any ideas about some tricky spots/documents I could be missing?

I think I’m blind, I don’t find the video for the Botanist trophy on youtube :( I can’t find all the petals, can someone help me please?

5 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

I think I’m blind, I don’t find the video for the Botanist trophy on youtube :( I can’t find all the petals, can someone help me please?

try to achieve all ending the petals will come along as you change decisions like don't lie to blake and refuse to join the stalker (green). 

• Like 1