Who's getting it day 1?

DanteLDK

The game been kinda flying under the radar since it was announced, even with the mishap that happened on playstation store with the pre-order, but I'm still looking forward to playing it day 1 

Edited by DanteMustDieSSS

I strongly suggest getting a team to play this game. I played the entire game solo thanks to a review copy on Steam and boy was it rough. I had several glitches and one of them gave me 53 dragon shards (healing items like estus). But if you have a team the game is going to be easy. Solo players will face a ton of adversity as the game loves throwing 20 enemies at you, when you can only handle 3 to 4 at a time

11 minutes ago, rubhen925 said:

I strongly suggest getting a team to play this game. I played the entire game solo thanks to a review copy on Steam and boy was it rough. I had several glitches and one of them gave me 53 dragon shards (healing items like estus). But if you have a team the game is going to be easy. Solo players will face a ton of adversity as the game loves throwing 20 enemies at you, when you can only handle 3 to 4 at a time

This kind of games are more fun in COOP imo. Will surelyplay with other people.

Good to see you here too, Rubhen

1 hour ago, rubhen925 said:

How hard do you think the trophies will be based on your time with the game? I'm not a big fan of co-op unless it's like Monster Hunter where you can do one mission at a time with randoms so your comments about solo play have me a bit concerned.

I was also interested, until I realized that the random design of the dungeons might make the world less appealing and makes this much of a grind machine fest, so I’ll wait for reviews as well.

I also watched a boss gameplay and it left me cold, so I don’t expect a too high score to be fair. The premise is quite good nonetheless, but that seems to be a common problem nowadays, good premise, bad execution (hey there Sinking City).

Edited by BlackTorito

6 hours ago, rubhen925 said:

How about defeat a boss solo without taking damage? You think is doable?

6 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Definitely super interested, but I'm very cautious. So I'll be waiting till the embargo is lifted and reviews start popping out. It does look very promising though if you are into dungeon crawlers though.

Full playthrough here:

Sony pulled the game from the store last week. Before that you could pre order the game and play in the VIP weekend and get pre order bonusses. (PC and XBOX did have that weekend).
The game will still release tomorrow, Just not with a pre order option. Hopefully the game won't arrive at the en of the day in the store

1 hour ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Sony pulled the game from the store last week. Before that you could pre order the game and play in the VIP weekend and get pre order bonusses. (PC and XBOX did have that weekend).
The game will still release tomorrow, Just not with a pre order option. Hopefully the game won't arrive at the en of the day in the store

Was not aware of that.  Thanks.  ?

15 hours ago, NaseemJohn said:

Always down for co op games but I’ll wait for the reviews as usual. Just the other day I was thinking about how there’s been a lack of third person shooters this gen but now there’s remnant and control in the same month, hopefully they both deliver. 

Been waiting on Control for ever it feels like.

I am interested in Remnant but I've been slowing down on trophy hunting the past few months but wanted to get a plat started this month.  

Still trying to decide if I should get remnant or just wait for control.

• Like 1