Who's getting it day 1?

DanteLDK

The beating the boss flawlessly is doable with the right stats and mix of rings and weapons and mods, but its a 1000 times easier in coop. So don't worry if you have team.

I will be getting the PS4 version as well, so I would be down for some coop. Usually available 8-12 on weekdays.

For the whole trophy list. Most of them are just upgrading, finding items, and kills on bosses. Not too bad. What's bad is multiple runs, because each run gives you random bosses to fight, and you won't always have the same bosses as I would or anyone else. So multiple playthroughs are necessary to get platinum.

Lastly i strongly suggest people playing solo to consider mp when reaching the 3rd world and onwards. The game is unforgiving and unfair when it comes to the amount of enemies and elites it spawns from that point. I basically ran most of the time to checkpoints.....

• Like 3

Do bosses respawn during the same run? A dev said that the first time you enter an area it spawns enemies that are your level+1 and they don't scale. If bosses respawn you could go back when you're way overleveled and kill one easily without taking damage.

4 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

It has to be done in single player. Can't do it in coop

Lol totally forgot about that. But my friends did do coop and the achievement glitched on steam and they got it. I had to do some farming to get it.

I'm showing off my Flawless kill on a boss. This was in NG+ on Normal mode. I used a ton of damage stacks to get the kind of raw damage you're seeing on the video and I'll explain how.

The boss I chose is the Canker, but I honestly got lucky here due to the damage potential I had. This boss can be tough so I would choose something a bit easier, like Shroud or something.

The gun I used was the Beam Gun, which I found at the end of the Rhom world after a gauntlet fight, inside the Monolith Checkpoint dungeon. It's upgraded to max level and has the Hot Shot mod which is perfect for this weapon. I am super high level in Trait level. I think over 200. The reason being I helped quite a lot of people in random games that I joined to level up my trait level.

The traits I decided to level up are weapon reload, critical chance, critical damage, etc, etc. All damage modifying traits.

Next the rings i used, i don't particularly remember their names but you find them lying around in the overworld. One gives me 15% extra ranged and melee damage, and the most important ring, The Loop ring or something. I forget the name, but it gives a 15% chance to do 300% damage on the next hit (found this in Corvus). Coupled with high crit chance and crit damage traits, you'll be doing ridiculous damage.

I also used the Swarm mod on my second gun which i got from the Scourge boss.

Lastly, I'm using the Hunter armor set for that bonus damage boost from shooting weak spots.

Either way, combine everything and you can see the damage potential here.

hope this is somewhat helpful and good luck :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rubhen925 said:

Lol totally forgot about that. But my friends did do coop and the achievement glitched on steam and they got it. I had to do some farming to get it.

I'm showing off my Flawless kill on a boss. This was in NG+ on Normal mode. I used a ton of damage stacks to get the kind of raw damage you're seeing on the video and I'll explain how.

The boss I chose is the Canker, but I honestly got lucky here due to the damage potential I had. This boss can be tough so I would choose something a bit easier, like Shroud or something.

The gun I used was the Beam Gun, which I found at the end of the Rhom world after a gauntlet fight, inside the Monolith Checkpoint dungeon. It's upgraded to max level and has the Hot Shot mod which is perfect for this weapon. I am super high level in Trait level. I think over 200. The reason being I helped quite a lot of people in random games that I joined to level up my trait level.

The traits I decided to level up are weapon reload, critical chance, critical damage, etc, etc. All damage modifying traits.

Next the rings i used, i don't particularly remember their names but you find them lying around in the overworld. One gives me 15% extra ranged and melee damage, and the most important ring, The Loop ring or something. I forget the name, but it gives a 15% chance to do 300% damage on the next hit (found this in Corvus). Coupled with high crit chance and crit damage traits, you'll be doing ridiculous damage.

I also used the Swarm mod on my second gun which i got from the Scourge boss.

Lastly, I'm using the Hunter armor set for that bonus damage boost from shooting weak spots.

Either way, combine everything and you can see the damage potential here.

hope this is somewhat helpful and good luck :)

Oh thanks for sharing all these info with us rubhen, I was really looking at this: since I hate games where you are forced to play it in Co-Op with another player (I'm a sociopath so single-player videogames forever lol)

Three questions:

- I have to forget about this game? It's sad, it really looked good. 

- There's even no matchmaking? You can only send invite to another player on your friend list? 

- Glitches and stuff like that will be probably fixed here on PS4? 

I was going to but then Sony took down Preorder plus they cancelled ps4 betasa weekend last second which I was waiting for to try it before committing. Now though might pass on it as I need to go through some backlog. (Plus I just got Rad to play later today :D and New Hero Sigma released in Overwatch :p) 

Looking for some honest opinions about this game.  While this game does look interesting and fun I am worried about how a lot of people are saying this is best played in co-op.  I know the game has matchmaking, but that can be hit or miss depending who you get matched with.  Is this game worth it for single-player only or is this a co-op game at heart?  Only asking because I really have to pick my games carefully due how little time I have to play them with a full time job, a wife, and an 8 month old.  Thanks.  ?

46 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

Looking for some honest opinions about this game.  While this game does look interesting and fun I am worried about how a lot of people are saying this is best played in co-op.  I know the game has matchmaking, but that can be hit or miss depending who you get matched with.  Is this game worth it for single-player only or is this a co-op game at heart?  Only asking because I really have to pick my games carefully due how little time I have to play them with a full time job, a wife, and an 8 month old.  Thanks.  1f642.png

I selected "Online" campaign and I only had 2 people trying to join my lobby but left about 10s after. I have been playing alone so far.

Solo it looks quite hard, won't lie. I don't know if matchmaking isn't really working, there are no players, or I did something wrong. Can't speak for the co-op experience, but for sure it will be better than Solo due to the amount of enemies you have to deal with. Also, games are always more fun when having a laugh on a voice group chat!

15 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

I was going to but then Sony took down Preorder plus they cancelled ps4 betasa weekend last second which I was waiting for to try it before committing. Now though might pass on it as I need to go through some backlog. (Plus I just got Rad to play later today :D and New Hero Sigma released in Overwatch :p) 

It wasn’t a beta, it was early access to the full game.

So is Shroud the first boss everyone fights? What a bullshit fight. He teleports, spawns seemingly endless minions and knows exactly where you are at all times so he can destroy you with explosive mist if you stand still for a second. 

9 hours ago, Erkawest said:

Let me hear your thoughts so far!

Not bad so far. The game randomly generates the maps so I've ended up rerolling them after a few boss runs for extra things that never popped up. Combat isn't so bad if you level up and upgrade quite a bit. I've only played solo so far but I heard it's better coop. 

21 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

The worst thing about playing solo is the endless trash mobs during boss fights. Would be more fun in my opinion if there was a limit to the number of enemies that can spawn during a boss battle at least for solo players. 

Yeah that's one of my biggest gripes too.

On 21-8-2019 at 4:11 PM, Killbomb said:

So is Shroud the first boss everyone fights? What a bullshit fight. He teleports, spawns seemingly endless minions and knows exactly where you are at all times so he can destroy you with explosive mist if you stand still for a second. 

My first boss is Gorefist. But the stupid minions makes this fight a lot harder than it should be...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

My first boss is Gorefist. But the stupid minions makes this fight a lot harder than it should be...

The game really needs blind fire for running and gunning the minions. I kept yelling that out during my second boss fight which was filled with trash mobs I could kill in one hit with my melee weapon but stopping to do that left me open to the boss or other minions that spawned behind me. My second boss was a bit easier than the first but it was still frustrating. I'm sitting at my third boss fog now kind of dreading passing through it. 

Edited by Killbomb

4 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

I rerolled my world because I couldn't beat Gorefist. In the new world I'm facing The Shroud. And that isn't fun either1f606.png
Maybe I should level up a bit.

Does the boss level up too if you level up? Or is beating the boss at least a little bit easier after leveling up? :)