Hell-evator bug?

Baker

So this game is already pissing me of as I absolutely hate it but I have a bug in this level. At the very end of the level when you ride the elevator towards the Eye Boss my character just refuses to move to the left or right. This always results in multiple deaths making an A+ rank impossible. Anyone else experienced this?

So I deleted and reinstalled the game and that semi fixed it. After a few testruns there is still a part at that elevator where I still can’t move and always die.

But thankfully it seems with only one fault it’s doable to get an A+ rank. When I died at the boss I also couldn’t move, but it seems that was a one time only thing.

Edit: Well I did it, with the 1 fault. Fuck this game.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

It seems to happen a lot on really good runs, and I don't think there's a workaround.  I'd say 3 out of 4 runs it will happen no matter what you do.  Luckily the bug happens right after the checkpoint, so you don't lose much time if you immediately reset, just the 2000 penalty points.  Here's a vid of me getting A+ with one fault due to getting stuck on the elevator:

• Like 2