Chapter XIII: Stranger Things

7 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I’ve never watched Stranger Things, but a welcomed addition to the game.

Now I expect a seperate trophy list for future chapters and trophies. There’s no way that DBD exceeds 125 trophies with 6 more trophies! :awesome:

Wouldn't it be 9 more trophies since there's 2 survivors and a 1 killer?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

Wouldn't it be 9 more trophies since there's 2 survivors and a 1 killer?

One of my mates (who writes for behaviour) who has been right in telling me about the upcoming achievements on steam in the past (which most are identical to console minus some of the base game) has told me theres only 6 achievements. 2 Misc trophies, and one for each survivor, and 2 for the killer.

Escape With Nancy using 3 unique perks

Escape with steve using 3 unique perks

50 times escaping through hatch

In one match, contribute to all 5 generators and escape

Get a merciless victory with the Demogorgon using 3 unique perks

While using the demogorgon, successfully avoid fireworks 10 times

Edited by Mythologuy
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Mythologuy said:

Get a merciless victory with the Demogorgon

It’s funny how I wanted a trophy for escaping 50 times through the hatch! :awesome: Awesome if it turns out to be true!

And what are the fireworks? Do those limited event items become permanent?

If your friend is truly writer for BHVR, can I get some answers to those questions:

• Will there be a separate trophy list for future chapters, acknowledging that not a single list has surpassed 128 trophies total? (Driveclub and Hitman 2 had to have a separate list for DLC). I’d personally see a different trophy list banner with the name “Dead By Daylight - Additional Chapters”.
  • If it’s the case above, will we have the 7 ranking achievements into trophies (Rank up the 1st time ( :bronze: ), reach Rank 10 ( :bronze: ), 5 ( :silver: ) and 1 ( :gold: ) as Survivor and Killer) in this new trophy list?
  • Are there trophies planned for the upcoming Archives? At least one trophy for completing 100% an entire Archive?
  • Will we finally be able to track Trophy progress in-game in the future? On XBox and Steam you can keep track of achievements, but not on PS4. *cough* Taking One For the Team *cough*
  • Will devs fix Wounded Healer trophy? It’s broken since May and I still haven’t earned it and I'm very confident that I healed over 50 health states.
Edited by MaxieM0us3

47 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

It’s funny how I wanted a trophy for escaping 50 times through the hatch! :awesome: Awesome if it turns out to be true!

If your friend is truly writer for BHVR, can I get some answers to those questions:

• Will there be a separate trophy list for future chapters, acknowledging that not a single list has surpassed 128 trophies total? (Driveclub and Hitman 2 had to have a separate list for DLC). I’d personally see a different trophy list banner with the name “Dead By Daylight - Additional Chapters”.
  • If it’s the case above, will we have the 7 ranking achievements into trophies (Rank up the 1st time ( :bronze: ), reach Rank 10 ( :bronze: ), 5 ( :silver: ) and 1 ( :gold: ) as Survivor and Killer) in this new trophy list?
  • Are there trophies planned for the upcoming Archives? At least one trophy for completing 100% an entire Archive?
  • Will we finally be able to track Trophy progress in-game in the future? On XBox and Steam you can keep track of achievements, but not on PS4. *cough* Taking One For the Team *cough*
  • Will devs fix Wounded Healer trophy? It’s broken since May and I still haven’t earned it and I'm very confident that I healed over 50 health states.

I will ask but I dont know if he will know the answers to really any of these haha

1 hour ago, Mythologuy said:

One of my mates (who writes for behaviour) who has been right in telling me about the upcoming achievements on steam in the past (which most are identical to console minus some of the base game) has told me theres only 6 achievements. 2 Misc trophies, and one for each survivor, and 2 for the killer.

Get a merciless victory with the Demogorgon using 3 unique perks

oh jesus if that´s true.. I don´t know which trophy is worse, the 50 escapes through the hatch or "taking one for the team"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

oh jesus if that´s true.. I don´t know which trophy is worse, the 50 escapes through the hatch or "taking one for the team"

Escaping the hatch 50 times is much easier and faster, since you have many ways to guarantee your escape through the hatch:

- Find the spawned hatch, and wait for other survivors to escape/die so you can take the hatch when open.

- Have any key and use it to open the hatch, if the killer closes it.

- Have a Dull or Skeleton key to open the spawned hatch while multiple survivors are alive.

- Use a normal or Rainbow map with Black Silk Cord add-on to locate the hatch.

4 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

He said fire cracker, not fire work, thats my mistake. I assume you know what the fire crackers are. This one is going to be a pain in the ass because people rarely use them

7 hours ago, McDermottx94 said:

I have yet to watch Stranger Things. Commence the binge.

Lol what? How have you not seen any of it?

7 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I’ve never watched Stranger Things, but a welcomed addition to the game.

Now I expect a seperate trophy list for future chapters and trophies. There’s no way that DBD exceeds 125 trophies with 6 more trophies! :awesome:

How have it not watched Stranger Things? Thought everybody had seen it at this point lol.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

5 hours ago, Mythologuy said:

He said fire cracker, not fire work, thats my mistake. I assume you know what the fire crackers are. This one is going to be a pain in the ass because people rarely use them

Unless it becomes a common item after this chapter releases. Also, update me if there is any answer from your friend.

1 hour ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Unless it becomes a common item after this chapter releases. Also, update me if there is any answer from your friend.

IF what he is saying is even legit, not trying to be mean but people make false claims of them knowing someone who works somewhere all the time. 

He might be trolling us. 

Just using healthy skepticism :) not trying to be rude to anyone. If its true tho its thats cool 

1 hour ago, The__High_Ground said:

IF what he is saying is even legit, not trying to be mean but people make false claims of them knowing someone who works somewhere all the time. 

This is why I test him, to see if this claim is BS or not. I won’t believe until the chapter comes out.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

Ah get in there!  Looking much forward to this.

Stranger Things has to be one of the most enjoyable series I've watched in years.  One of the main things I love about it is that is has such a nostalgic feel to it in every little detail from that time.  It almost feels like I'm watching some of the best classics for the first time all over again like the Goonies and stuff.

On 20/08/2019 at 3:21 PM, The__High_Ground said:

He might be trolling us. 

Just using healthy skepticism :) not trying to be rude to anyone. If its true tho its thats cool 

I believe him. There's always an Adept trophy for each new character so that's pretty obvious but the others make sense.

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry double post)

After months of testing, dedicated servers are on its way to go live, along with the friend management, stable connection and, of course, the new chapter! :awesome:

Here we have a patch note of the PTB 3.2.0: Yesterday, the dedicated servers were turned on, today will be the Stranger Things content to be tested.

• Like 3