About Destiny 2 : Shadowkeep

Bitter_Dill

11 minutes ago, Bone0709 said:

Does anybody know if Shadowkeep will have separate trophy list just like Forsaken does? It's not an important question I'm just curious because I think I won't be going back to Destiny 2. Thank you for reply. 

Nomally the large "september" updates for destiny have a set of trophies yes. I'm excited to see if they have anything slightly more exciting than get 10 exotics.

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/20/2019 at 4:50 PM, aZombieDictator said:

They should do what Monster Hunter did. Make a separate trophy list with Platinum for the major expansions. The big expansions are so massive and time consuming they definitely deserve more trophies.

100% agree.  Kind of silly Forsaken, which was so much more in depth and time intensive to 100% gives less than the main game, which is like, difficult not to platinum it's so easy lol.

And also, a bronze for getting a seal?  That should be a gold trophy.  Silver at least.  Even the easiest of them are still fairly time intensive.

But unfortunately Shadowkeep is going to be a bit smaller than Forsaken, so likely we'll just another DLC list if we get anything at all.  Seems weirdly close to release and still haven't heard anything, although Bungie does tend to kinda be quiet on the topic.  Idk why.

10 hours ago, Chettlar said:

100% agree.  Kind of silly Forsaken, which was so much more in depth and time intensive to 100% gives less than the main game, which is like, difficult not to platinum it's so easy lol.

And also, a bronze for getting a seal?  That should be a gold trophy.  Silver at least.  Even the easiest of them are still fairly time intensive.

But unfortunately Shadowkeep is going to be a bit smaller than Forsaken, so likely we'll just another DLC list if we get anything at all.  Seems weirdly close to release and still haven't heard anything, although Bungie does tend to kinda be quiet on the topic.  Idk why.

Yeah that one bronze trophy took me more time than than like 100 Platinums...

And you can tell Bungie doesn't care about trophies. If they did they would have made trophies for each expansion, every other game does, and even F2P games do it. But Bungie is like nah.

21 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

True.  Still better than a triumph seal.  lol

Hopefully we'll find out soon.  I've been keeping my eyes on the list.

As long as nothing is RNG I'll be happy. 

I still don't have 1k voices after trying for a year... the raid exotics being RNG make me wanna just quit forever sometimes.

On 24/09/2019 at 4:30 AM, SirShavesALot said:

Interesting.  Well, there goes playing it on the release knowing how slow PS4 download/install speeds are.  1f60b.png

They announced yesterday they're doing maintenance the entirety of Monday, so I would think patch is likely going to be during the day Monday. Should give plenty of time to download it. 

20 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Any idea on when the trophies would appear on PSN? I was going to buy the new Plants Vs Zombies games if they don't have any new trophies for Shadowkeep. But the founder edition price ends today, so I kinda need to know today...

I would imagine pretty soon.  The maintenance starts in approximately 30 minutes.  Once the downloads begin we should hopefully have our answer.  I know it's wishful thinking to hope there won't be trophies, but a man can dream, a man can dream...  ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SirShavesALot said:

I would imagine pretty soon.  The maintenance starts in approximately 30 minutes.  Once the downloads begin we should hopefully have our answer.  I know it's wishful thinking to hope there won't be trophies, but a man can dream, a man can dream...  1f60b.png

I wont even be that upset if they do more trophies. I just dont want to see any flawless raider or some such trophies.