Mooncrash DLC Not Appearing for Playing

Mikegem

I purchased the DLC during the sale a couple of weeks back and I'm in the menu for the game but I cannot play it.  It is downloaded but in game it says to purchase it and leads me to the PSN store.  Then, says it cannot be downloaded or error.  Any help on this would be great!  I would like to play this DLC!

• 3 months later...

I found the solution and it was very simple but a stupid one.  I had PEGI 18 physical version that I bought online.  I then bought a 2nd rated M version(US) and then I could access the DLC just fine.  Make sure your copy of Prey is the correct version in order to play the DLC.  

1 hour ago, Mikegem said:

I found the solution and it was very simple but a stupid one.  I had PEGI 18 physical version that I bought online.  I then bought a 2nd rated M version(US) and then I could access the DLC just fine.  Make sure your copy of Prey is the correct version in order to play the DLC.  

Hasn't this always been the case? That purchased DLC will only work with a disc from the same region as the DLC?

1 hour ago, Mikegem said:

nice completion rate dude