"Two Colonels" DLC trophies available

LazyJournalist

There is one trophy that seems to cause some troubles. You cannot use med kit through whole dlc when playing on normal or higher difficulty. I wonder IF you can just die over and over again instead of using med kit whe you are about to die :P (can someone tell me if my english is good enough to call myself as knowing english xDD)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Cobby said:

Shame the game sucks, compared to 2033 and Last Light. But looks like we're getting back to the horror elements.

I loved the new style of the game. Dont think they could have pulled off the strictly dark tunnels for another game, gotta evolve the setting at some point :)

And there were plenty of scary moments in Exodus, at least for me :D 

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, LucienNL said:

Cant find the DLC is the ps store.

Should be available on the PS Store; I checked it over here in Belgium and it's available stand-alone for €7,99.

If you can't find it in the Store itself, just head to the Metro: Exodus application on your homescreen, press down on the D-pad to get an overview of everything, and it should be available underneath the "PlayStation Store" tab.

12 hours ago, KainDMD said:

What horror lul?

Horror doesn't mean shivering in your undies.. It can mean atmosphere too.

11 hours ago, Maaden_Swe said:

I loved the new style of the game. Dont think they could have pulled off the strictly dark tunnels for another game, gotta evolve the setting at some point :)

And there were plenty of scary moments in Exodus, at least for me :D 

Wasn't a fan.. It wasn't a terrible game. But it's not what I expect from a Metro game given 1 and 2. I was so dissappointed until the end of the game, when it seemed to go back to being what made Metro great for me.

diff 3/10

time 3-4 hours

It is possible to do in one playthrough but pay attention to collectibles and don't use med kits. Do a lot of manual saves. You can die but not use your d-pad ;)

Kill first three nossalises melee, than you can die to not waste your hp. The trophy still will be yours. Finally do the hidden trophy (it is not huge spoiler but it can be for some of you guys) If you mess up with collectibles, there is not chapter select (whole dlc is just another chapter like in base game) so you may need another partial playthrough like me. 

10 hours ago, Cobby said:

Horror doesn't mean shivering in your undies.. It can mean atmosphere too.

Wasn't a fan.. It wasn't a terrible game. But it's not what I expect from a Metro game given 1 and 2. I was so dissappointed until the end of the game, when it seemed to go back to being what made Metro great for me.

Ohhhhh sooooo scared of atmosphere ...NOT. The shit I took this morning had more "atmosphere" and looked scarier than a fucking metro game looooool

8 hours ago, KainDMD said:

Ohhhhh sooooo scared of atmosphere ...NOT. The shit I took this morning had more "atmosphere" and looked scarier than a fucking metro game looooool

Not scared of the atmosphere, just that .. Ya know nevermind. Have fun kid.

• Like 1

How can i change difficult? On ranger hardcore is nearly impossible to go trough, without medkit.

When i start a new game, i can play this chapter right at the beginning?

Why the developers didn't make a difficult selection at the beginning from this dlc...

1 hour ago, sven100 said:

How can i change difficult? On ranger hardcore is nearly impossible to go trough, without medkit.

When i start a new game, i can play this chapter right at the beginning?

Why the developers didn't make a difficult selection at the beginning from this dlc...

Yeah this sounds confusing. I would assume the DLC to be a separate module from the base game chapters like with Last Light. I think my last playthrough was an easy difficulty with the Iron Mode modifier. Hopefully there’s options to tweak the difficulty and modifiers. 

22 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

Yeah this sounds confusing. I would assume the DLC to be a separate module from the base game chapters like with Last Light. I think my last playthrough was an easy difficulty with the Iron Mode modifier. Hopefully there’s options to tweak the difficulty and modifiers. 

Ok, i can now confirm, that you need to start a new game, watch the intro. Then head back to the main menu und select the dlc.

The dodge expert trophy is anoying. These hitbox...

1 hour ago, sven100 said:

Ok, i can now confirm, that you need to start a new game, watch the intro. Then head back to the main menu und select the dlc.

The dodge expert trophy is anoying. These hitbox...

Hmmm... I might have screwed myself then.  I started a new game, the difficulty was on Reader and the first thing I did was set it to Normal to go for the trophy without healing.  Does the fact that I started it on Reader void the trophy?  If so, I'm going to use a healing kit in the final area because Dodge Expert is so freakin annoying.  ?