ColossalAvenger

Final Form trophy...apparently there's a requirement I'm missing?

7 posts in this topic

Started playing last week and would like to get the platinum. Was hoping to get some of the harder/rarer trophies out of the way first, Final Form being a notable one. Well, after a few attempts/matches I finally killed five enemy gods with one of Ra's non-basic attack spells. For some reason, the trophy didn't unlock and I'm not sure why. I know it was five gods with that one ability because I made sure to count and keep track.

Do you need to do it within a certain timeframe or something?

Did you kill them all with a single ability usage?

28 minutes ago, ColossalAvenger said:

Started playing last week and would like to get the platinum. Was hoping to get some of the harder/rarer trophies out of the way first, Final Form being a notable one. Well, after a few attempts/matches I finally killed five enemy gods with one of Ra's non-basic attack spells. For some reason, the trophy didn't unlock and I'm not sure why. I know it was five gods with that one ability because I made sure to count and keep track.

Do you need to do it within a certain timeframe or something?

Since you dont have the penta kill trophy AND ra doesn't have any long term ability. I can 100% say that you didnt kill 5 people with A SINGLE ACTIVATION of your ability, which is needed for the trophy (otherwise it will be a lot less rare and I would have gotten the trophy over and over again) :P

If you want to do it legit. You can try the trophy guides strategy by picking ullr -> use his form change ability and try killing people with his auto attacks while staying in 'axe form'. This way, the form change ability will still be up and an auto kill will count as an ability kill (since your ability is still up. 

However I do say that the guide is already 3 years old and I dont know if Ullr is changed in any way.

All five have to die from the same single ability in one use. Ultimate Nukes generally help this when used with a partner that has massive ccs or groups the enemy together for an easy hit.

There was also a glitches item that could count to this as long as 5 enemies die to its passive tick damage but don't know if it's still working. Item was Mysticla Mail. 

Aaaah, I see.  The five deaths were at various points throughout the match, so that seems to be the "issue". Reading the description I guess I took it/misread it as just having to kill five people and just using a single ability five times did the trick. I did wonder why the trophy was among the rarest trophies once I got the five kills, especially since I've never been particularly good at these type games lol. 

I had thought about using Ullr for it, but I keep hearing his method has been patched in that it no longer works. Either way, I'm sure I can pull it off at some point. Thanks everyone.

I managed to get this in Assault with Mystical Mail but I don't know if this method works any more. Absolutely loved going for this Platinum and enjoyed the game a lot but it's been a while since I played so all my info is likely out of date.