Its out NOW

Maaden_Swe

3 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

One of the things I noticed looking at the description for this game on the Playstation Store is that it mentions about downloading an app on IOS or Android. 

So can you only play this game with a smartphone?

Yes, it’s a Playlink game, like Hidden Agenda. Definitely getting this.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

2 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Well I've taken a look on the Play Store on my smartphone and I don't see a Playlink app for Erica?

I looked myself too, but from what I read you can either play with your controller, or Erica-App. Not sure that it's an Playlink game.

4 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Okay so I have clarified it with someone who has it. You can go into the settings on the game and change whether you want to play via smartphone or controller. 

That's awesome! On side note I was very glad to see Erica getting an release today. Was wondering if they will show some new footage at Gamescom, here we go. 

18 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Okay so I have clarified it with someone who has it. You can go into the settings on the game and change whether you want to play via smartphone or controller. 

Yes, you can play with the phone or the touchpad on your dualshock. 

I could not find the app, guess they didnt get it out as quickly as the game. The touchpad works tho. 

And the game is really cool so far, actors are really good and its creepy :) 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Burstu said:

I looked myself too, but from what I read you can either play with your controller, or Erica-App. Not sure that it's an Playlink game.

It was back when it was announced, unless they’ve changed it.

36 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Well I've taken a look on the Play Store on my smartphone and I don't see a Playlink app for Erica?

Yeah, couldn’t find it myself earlier either. 

30 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Ah ok.

21 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

Ugh, Play Link? Hopefully I can just play this myself like a normal person, haha. 

You can, the phone controls are pretty cool though apparently.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

34 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

That is cool that it can be played with the PS4 controller. I'd prefer that. Thanks for clarifying that.