Final Fantasy VIII Remastered launches 9/3

42 minutes ago, Smashero said:

But Bro! FF7 is released already! Here, look!

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4126-final-fantasy-vii

:P

(Since today every poor joke needs an explanation - yeah, I know you meant "Remake" version ;) Also waiting for it!)

Actually i was quite surprised when i saw an article saying that FF7 wouldn't be released in 2019 anymore and a few min later i saw FF7 in psn shop for 7.49€ with 50% discount. I didn't know FF7 was available on PS4 but the article meant the Remake of course :D

3 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

I'm just waiting for confirmation of physical, there's been a ton of rumours Switch is getting a cart. No idea if PS4 is getting disc, but seems too close to the release data for it to happen now

Yeah i dont think we will get a physical copy :/ especially at 60$ like its put on playasia.
On the other hand if they do it at that price, we will probably get a demo of FF VII Remake alongside the game :D

3 hours ago, Sagaan said:

Preordered it right now, the ff 8 theme is nice with seed music 

I didn't know about the theme =O. I have been using the default one and never felt like anything was important enough to warrant being in the backgroud every time I turn on my PS4. This, however, changes things.

Thanks for the heads-up =D.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, dj_helyx said:

Given the number of FF remasters the past few years and taking into consideration how long the wait was for FFXV, will we see a new major game in the franchise before 2025?

I doubt it. Square Enix is probably gonna spend the next decade developing the FF VII Remake.