Glitched Trophies ?

Urknall360

45 minutes ago, HaweGame said:

damn that sucks, let us know if you got it with your method and if you need to delete everything (characters + worlds) and thank you

Yes I will be backing up then deleting both character and world save files. I'm pretty confident in my theory. Might even try in a few hours from now.

51 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

How hard are the scrap trophies when they start working again, assuming you start fresh?

There is a Increased Scrap Gain by 50% Trait and an increase Scrap Gain by 20% ring. If you have the Trait maxed out, you will have the Scrap trophies before completing your first Playthrough. (after its fixed)

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob

3 hours ago, Urknall360 said:

Can someone tell me how to find "ent boss"?

I played through earth 5 or 6 times. 

Does it has to be a world with the living tree? Do I have to kill him? Spare him? Talk to? Ignore?

Im out of ideas.

He is the most common earth world boss for me. I just kept rerolling him til I had everything he dropped and eventually fought singe.

And the living tree never spawned for me before Ent. But I've been in someone's game who had the living tree then we beat Ent together. 

And we talked to it, not sure if that even mattered though.

Edited by RoxasOnFire

1 hour ago, iGGTheEnd said:

That's how it worked for people with glitched Dragon heart, the game registered they already have the trophy so it wouldn't pop, I'm really hoping that's not how it will work.

hopefully not, because getting 15 mods again is gonna suck balls and no way most people are playing through the game +2 times for mods

As of 27/08 the glitched trophies are:

acquire 15 mods

collect 100k scraps

collect 200k scarps

upgrade the dragon heart (the work around is to delete ALL of your characters and worlds and start COMPLETELY fresh)

Edited by HaweGame

3 minutes ago, HaweGame said:

hopefully not, because getting 15 mods again is gonna suck balls and no way most people are playing through the game +2 times for mods

As of 27/08 the glitched trophies are:

acquire 15 mods

collect 100k scraps

collect 200k scarps

upgrade the dragon heart (the work around is to delete ALL of your characters and worlds and start COMPLETELY fresh)

Yep, I quit at 14 mods and 9 armor sets. Not playing anymore til we know exactly what and how itll be fixed. No way I'm grinding all that rng

24 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Yep, I quit at 14 mods and 9 armor sets. Not playing anymore til we know exactly what and how itll be fixed. No way I'm grinding all that rng

the armor set trophy is not glitched, back up all your saves (just in case) and go for it, if it doesn't pop for some reason delete all then copy your save from the cloud or a USB stick

as for the 15 mods i think i'm screwed lol, i have 15 and I'm only missing 1 (a drop from Scald and Sear) i don't know if it'll pop when i get 16 or not and if it do i'm gonna have to re-roll a hundred times and go through the game to the end basically

oh no, i was trying to get the sleight oh hand but didnt now you had to do it in onbe playtrough, now i need to do it all again, because i rerolled

8 hours ago, teething_korea said:

And now someone has got the 100k scrap trophy wtf 1f644.png

strange  it is still 0% here, i see nobody get it yet

so these trophies are still glitched (devs said they'll fix em next update), but there is a work around (some ways are way too time consuming):

acquire 15 mods - if you don't have ALL 17 mods then you can do this, un-equip ALL mods from your weapons, then craft your 15th/16th/17th mod and the trophy will pop

collect 100k scraps - collect 1m, max the scavenger trait & use the increase scrap gains amulet

collect 200k scarps - collect 2m, max the scavenger trait & use the increase scrap gains amulet

Edited by HaweGame

3 hours ago, HaweGame said:

so these trophies are still glitched (devs said they'll fix em next update), but there is a work around (some ways are way too time consuming):

acquire 15 mods - if you don't have ALL 17 mods then you can do this, un-equip ALL mods from your weapons, then craft your 15th/16th/17th mod and the trophy will pop

collect 100k scraps - collect 1m, max the scavenger trait & use the increase scrap gains amulet

collect 200k scarps - collect 2m, max the scavenger trait & use the increase scrap gains amulet

As for weapon mods, I have in my inventroy 18 different weapon mods, but the trophy popped up at 17 weapon mods. I speculate its because the game want's you to craft 15 weapons mods since you can buy 2 at the start of the game. The class weapon mod you pick at the beginning should count towards the 15 weapon mods.