Glitched Trophies ?

Urknall360

3 minutes ago, MarcoXenomorph87 said:

I don't remember if I accidentally got it for free in the campaign, so I'll try to buy another 2 or 3 skins to be sure, thanks for the tip 1f44d-1f3fb.png

Not in the campaign. When I first launched the new DLC, the game gave me a couple of skins for free (I think about 5 or so, can't remember...). If that was the case for you, I'd recommend purchasing at least 5 or so more skins to see if that was the case :) 

Good luck!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Not in the campaign. When I first launched the new DLC, the game gave me a couple of skins for free (I think about 5 or so, can't remember...). If that was the case for you, I'd recommend purchasing at least 5 or so more skins to see if that was the case :) 

Good luck!

Yes I got them too, but those armor pieces are from a free dlc pack if I'm not wrong and are base skins, in fact I purchased the variants of them ? Maybe I'm wrong, I hope so ? By the way I'll try to purchase more, thanks again 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The trophies: Undying, eh?, Scrap collector and equipment enthusiast glitched on me. If anyone experience the same thing try relaunching the game in offline mode. That made everything pop for me. Did not have to kill the boss again either.

Note: Still had the boss item on me don't know if that is required 

Edited by pikaopas