Urknall360

Glitched Trophies 👍

94 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Mod Collector 
Acquire 5 weapon mods

I have six - no trophy

 

Like a Boss 
Upgrade a boss weapon to +5

I upgraded a boss weapon to Level 5 - no trophy

 

 

     
     

Heart of a Dragon 
Upgrade Dragon Heart

I upgraded the dragon heart two times - no trophy

 

Any solutions?


 

 

 

Edited by Urknall360
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Darksiders 3 was a mess at launch so i expect nothing different this time around. Hopefully they patch it reasonably quick. Will hold off on the game until i know it is playable and platable.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Well Darksiders 3 was a mess at launch so i expect nothing different this time around. Hopefully they patch it reasonably quick. Will hold off on the game until i know it is playable and platable.

It’s more than playable, just hope they fix the trophies soon.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game is absolutely fantastic to me.

 

I played since launch 17 h straight. 🙈

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Urknall360 said:

This game is absolutely fantastic to me.

 

I played since launch 17 h straight. 1f648.png

 

Wow that sounds really good then 😲  Do you play alone of with friends? And is it hard?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

 

Wow that sounds really good then 1f632.png  Do you play alone of with friends? And is it hard?

First playthrough and bosses alone.

 

This game is very hard  if you play alone.

 

The game concept is coop. The amount and spawn rate of the enemies ist too much for singleplayer. 

 

Sometimes you spend 15 min in the first quarter of a new area just defending your life and shooting "endless" waves of enemies.

 

Nearly every boss I encountered spawns infinitive minions. You need to have patience and a bit of luck for some bosses. Its doable but sometimes you want to bite your gamepad.

 

Its just imbalanced for singleplayers...but fun as hell. 

 

You feel so relieved and happy after a tight area or boss. I love that feeling. 

 

Dark Souls 3 couldnt get me that feeling.

 

Thats why I play solo.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Urknall360 said:

First playthrough and bosses alone.

 

This game is very hard  if you play alone.

 

The game concept is coop. The amount and spawn rate of the enemies ist too much for singleplayer. 

 

Sometimes you spend 15 min in the first quarter of a new area just defending your life and shooting "endless" waves of enemies.

 

Nearly every boss I encountered spawns infinitive minions. You need to have patience and a bit of luck for some bosses. Its doable but sometimes you want to bite your gamepad.

 

Its just imbalanced for singleplayers...but fun as hell. 

 

You feel so relieved and happy after a tight area or boss. I love that feeling. 

 

Dark Souls 3 couldnt get me that feeling.

 

Thats why I play solo.

Going solo myself. I did hear there are secrets you can only get in coop. Haven't found out what they are yet though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Going solo myself. I did hear there are secrets you can only get in coop. Haven't found out what they are yet though.

This game has tons of secrets. Some are impossible to find out on your own.

 

Multiple ways of defeating a boss for different weapons. 

 

In addition there are random boss and npc spawns. 

 

You will have to play and generate multiple worlds to see and find everything.

 

Edited by Urknall360
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Really wanna pull the trigger but the bugged trophies are what's holding me back.  Is there a confirmation that the devs are working on fixes or are they gonna go the necropolis way and leave it as Is?

Edited by Fr_0zt
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

Really wanna pull the trigger but the bugged trophies are what's holding me back.  Is there a confirmation that the devs are working on fixes are they gonna go the necropolis way and leave it as Is?

Perhaps.....PERHAPS...the trophy discribtions are wrong. 

 

It could be that you have to max out the dragon heart.

 

Boss weapon to 5+ could be 10+ or max out.

 

Get 5 weapon mods...there are two ways to get mods: buying and exchange for boss items. I have 4 exchanged for items und 2 or 3 bought at the merchant.

 

I dont think that this will work but desperate people do think the weirdest things. 😁

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fr_0zt said:

Really wanna pull the trigger but the bugged trophies are what's holding me back.  Is there a confirmation that the devs are working on fixes or are they gonna go the necropolis way and leave it as Is?

 

Don't support incompetence. Hold off on the game until they're fixed would be my advice. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Urknall360 said:

This game has tons of secrets. Some are impossible to find out on your own.

 

Multiple ways of defeating a boss for different weapons. 

 

In addition there are random boss and npc spawns. 

 

You will have to play and generate multiple worlds to see and find everything.

 

Ah, yeah I figured the world building would have an impact I'm just curious as to if any trophies are effected by solo play. I'm fine playing some of this coop I just prefer the solo aspect and getting my ass handed to me.

4 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

 

Don't support incompetence. Hold off on the game until they're fixed would be my advice. 

Some people seem to have the mentioned glitches trophies. On psn there are more unlocked then the boards on psnp

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

 

Don't support incompetence. Hold off on the game until they're fixed would be my advice. 

 

Yeah, I'll follow this advice.  I got Control next week anyway and gonna buy DC Bikes on the 30th (Hands will be full).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its getting worse...I got the sub machine gun (secret weapon at ward 13)...aaaand its gone. It vanished from my inventory.  You cant drop or sell guns. I triple checked the place where it lies. Nothing. 😅

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Urknall360 said:

Its getting worse...I got the sub machine gun (secret weapon at ward 13)...aaaand its gone. It vanished from my inventory.  You cant drop or sell guns. I triple checked the place where it lies. Nothing. 1f605.png

 

 

Yeah.... I'll wait. The game looks very much my style so I hope it gets fixed and running smoothly, no trophy problems.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

 

16 hours ago, Fr_0zt said:

Really wanna pull the trigger but the bugged trophies are what's holding me back.  Is there a confirmation that the devs are working on fixes or are they gonna go the necropolis way and leave it as Is?

https://imgur.com/PGa2YaR Devs were in Distortion 2's twitch chat they said they are working on fixing bugged trophies.  I'm having a blast so far and am not really gonna worry about glitched trophies since I want to do more playthroughs anyways.  There is apparently 140+ enemies in the game and you will see less than %50 each playthrough on average.  

Edited by iGGTheEnd
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I just discovered something really fun... Only boss kills in your own game count.

 

So if you play with a friend and they get a different boss you did, they get trophy you don't. 

 

So basically in order to defeat all bosses you have to just cross your fingers and hope you get the boss you haven't fought when you reset your campaign.

 

You're basically forced 2+ playthroughs to get all boss trophies and can't do them in a friends game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Ive got the same glicheys.

 

Also. You can re roll your campain an fight 1st boss over n over.

 

Just 'be mindfull. When ya do buggers scale to your gear 

 

I was above offensive/deffencive

Re rolled cuz i want this lazor gun my roomie got via trent boss or who ever.

 

And it's like im lv 1 all over again.

Higher teir loots also droping. Such as forged iron for 5+ upgrad.e

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I put a few hours in so far, my current objective is to get to the Root Mother but haven't encountered any glitches, but I'm no way near as far in as the kind folks who reported them in this thread.

 

So far i'm having a blast - high notes for me are absolutely the combat and the environments. I like the whole urban decay and post apocalyptia stuff though. I'm digging the exploration too, I found some pretty awesome bits of lore through logs and visual storytelling. The only thing i don't like so far (and it's a minor one) are the NPC facial animations. They are really bad imo.

 

First impressions - great experience. But this might change for me as I get deeper into it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Last session something good happened: I got my trophy for collecting 5 weapon mods.

 

I traded a boss item for a mod and it pops. 

 

I had to trade 5 items for mods. Mods I bought didnt count.

 

BTW this game is pure fun to play. I love it! 

 

Only those bugs are annoying.

Edited by Urknall360
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probabably easy to figure out, final boss "Dreamer" doesnt pop up.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another two:

 

-I traded my fifth boss item for a weapon and the trophy for upgrading a boss weapon to +5 popped...

 

-I died at my first try on a boss and got the trophy for beating him and got all boss items etc. After respawn the boss was gone.

 

Its getting rediciulous...😂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.