Glitched Trophies ?

Urknall360

!!!!!!!!!!!

Update version 1.05 is out. Both scrap and the dragonheart trophy popped for me after changing my scrap amount (sell/buy something. Perhaps you dont need to sell or buy something, just wait.

That are freaking great news!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im too late with posting. ?

Edited by Urknall360
  • Like 2

I just unlocked my 15th weapon and didn't receive the Mod Enthusiast trophy. Ironically it's the only trophy I need to unlock for the platinum. Anyone else having issues with this trophy not unlocking. Also, the 15 mods I have unlocked do not include the ones that already come equipped in weapons.

30 minutes ago, imGAY496 said:

I just unlocked my 15th weapon and didn't receive the Mod Enthusiast trophy. Ironically it's the only trophy I need to unlock for the platinum. Anyone else having issues with this trophy not unlocking. Also, the 15 mods I have unlocked do not include the ones that already come equipped in weapons.

The 15 mods do not include the starting Class Mod and need to have 15 mods unequipped from the weapons. This trophy is not glitched

Ok I'll try unequipping them then when I get my next one. Correction: I have 16 of the regular mods not 15. I have 15 unequipped right now. Are you referring to having 15 unequipped in general or unequipped prior to crafting a new mod? Also, do all 3 of the starting mods not count towards trophy or just the 1 you start with, pending on your class?

Edited by imGAY496

47 minutes ago, imGAY496 said:

Ok I'll try unequipping them then when I get my next one. Correction: I have 16 of the regular mods not 15. I have 15 unequipped right now. Are you referring to having 15 unequipped in general or unequipped prior to crafting a new mod? Also, do all 3 of the starting mods not count towards trophy or just the 1 you start with, pending on your class?

Just the one for your starting class based on your class. Same for Armor. I needed 16 mods and 11 armor. Im not sure why it required 17 for chellesan. 

56 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

So I just got Untouchable while fighting The Claviger - i didn't take any damage from his attacks, but I did take damage from his adds. i'm wondering if the trophy is only specific to damage dealt directly by the boss.

Should be since I got it the same way, got hit by the blowing up dudes from the Ent, but didnt get hit by Ent himself so I still got the trophy

23 hours ago, Roody-6 said:

Acquire 15 weapon mods, Not working yet

I have 17

After crafting my 17th mod I didn’t get trophy so I shut off my game before it auto saved, started game back up, unequipped all mods(even on weapons I wasn’t using) and re-crafted that same mod.  Trophy popped immediately.  I’m guessing the game might not be calculating equipped mods

Again, trophies are not glitched. we talked about this multiple times earlier in this forum. I also discuss this in the guide that was posted. Armor, and Mods do not count when equipped. the Adventurer set also does not count as it is not a full set.

- For the armor trophy, you will need to have at least 9 full sets (3 pieces) in your inventory when you acquire the next set. 

-For the mods trophy, you will need to have at least 14 unequipped mods in your inventory when you acquire the next one. 

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, ChaoticDoomOfBob said:

Again, trophies are not glitched. we talked about this multiple times earlier in this forum. I also discuss this in the guide that was posted. Armor, and Mods do not count when equipped. the Adventurer set also does not count as it is not a full set.

- For the armor trophy, you will need to have at least 9 full sets (3 pieces) in your inventory when you acquire the next set. 

-For the mods trophy, you will need to have at least 14 unequipped mods in your inventory when you acquire the next one. 

Yes but if you dont do that for the mods it permanently locks you out of the trophy. Pretty sure thats not intentional. So yes, it is glitched. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/12/2020 at 9:36 PM, BIackgate said:

I got the 15 weapon mods trophy after I logged in today. I only have about 7 mods. So I guess this is glitched in a good way now? I played with someone who had basically all the items in the game so maybe that is why. 

Got the same problem today. I played with a friend who already got the platinium trophy. I got the trophy for 5 & 15 mods ._. This Game is glitchy as hell ... 

Edited by Hinsusta
Correction

• 6 months later...