Yakuza Remastered Collection

DEI2EK

1 minute ago, Trophy Huntress said:

I hope they release 3-5 physically. Then every Yakuza game + Judgement would be available on the PS4.

I assume you're just talking about mainline entries, because Dead Souls and Kenzan aren't. Even then, I wouldn't really consider the Kiwami games replacements for the originals when they're so different, and those aren't on PS4 either.

Yep I'm pre-ordering... Will be my first time too so let's make it something special especially that February will be my birthday month. 

I'm going to grab the physical release though which means I'll have to wait but no biggie given I've other games to keep me preoccupied. 

About damn time!!! 

A limited run of The Yakuza Remastered Collection: Day One Edition will release on February 11, 2020 for $59.99, and contains Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, and Yakuza 5 on two disks in a striking red collectible case emblazoned with Kiryu’s trademark dragon tattoo. This release marks the first time Yakuza 5 will be available in a physical format in the west, so the collection also includes a genuine Yakuza 5 PS3 case; after five years since the game’s original release, series collectors can finally fill the gap in their library! Supplies are very limited, so get your order in while supplies last!

Yakuza-Collection_08-20-19_Box.jpg

https://gematsu.com/2019/08/yakuza-3-for-ps4-now-available-in-the-west-yakuza-4-and-5-to-follow-in-october-and-february

• Like 3

Finally just finishing of Kiwami 2 after a break of about a year. Already read a while ago that 3, 4 and 5 wouldn't get Kiwami releases, but there was no info about the remasters coming to the west yet. I'm so happy they decided to bring them here. And all 3 in such a short amount of time too. I already had 3, 4 and 5 ready on ps3 (the last 2 through ps+), but was hoping the PS4 remasters would be announced soon so I can just play them on PS4.

Now I just have to wait for february to get the physical version.

I'm almost done with the Platinum trophy in Yakuza Kiwami 2, after having completed both Zero and Kiwami, and my plan actually was to skip directly to 6, after Kiwami 2. Are 3, 4 and 5 good? Are they Platinum nightmares? 

Edited by Maahniac

They should really localize issin now that the main series(barring shin yakuza) is taken care of. If ghost of tsushima is getting so much hype and nioh being a big hit i dont see why diasuki sato wuld be hesitant in bringing it over, they brought over the fist of the north star spinoff and id argue thats even more of a niche spinoff then kenzan or issin were.

1 minute ago, Maahniac said:

I'm almost done with Yakuza Kiwami 2, after having platted both Zero and Kiwami, and my plan actually was to skip directly to 6, after Kiwami 2. Are 3, 4 and 5 good? Are they Platinum nightmares? 

They're not just good, they're great, especially Yakuza 5. Like I said earlier in the thread, it's one of the best games in the series. The only platinum I'd consider a bit of a nightmare is Yakuza 5, and that's down to the sheer amount of stuff you're required to do. It easily takes 150+ hours. With that said, you should absolutely play 3, 4, and 5 before you play 6, or else that game won't have the same emotional impact it should.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Maahniac said:

I'm almost done with the Platinum trophy in Yakuza Kiwami 2, after having completed both Zero and Kiwami, and my plan actually was to skip directly to 6, after Kiwami 2. Are 3, 4 and 5 good? Are they Platinum nightmares? 

All of them are great, personally i think i enjoyed 3 the most out of the 3,4,5 but i really liked them all.

Expect your usual minigames and substories if you're going for the plats in all of them.

• Like 1