Yakuza Remastered Collection

DEI2EK

This is a Wonderful and surprsingly unexpected news!

I was sure we would get them, we Got 0, Kiwami 1-2, heck they even ported them on pc.... So i was sure we'll get the rest of them but all in one Pack? Not that!

Wow, for once, respect and appreciation for Sega, great move especially for 60 €, i'll surely Get It i don't know how, maybe even Retail Pre-Order (Despite sitll having to play 0-Kiwami 1 and buy Kiwami 2 so i'm in no hurry XD) 

Pretty cool too that the 3Rd one is available right today! I should really go back to it on Ps3 first....

33 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

They're not just good, they're great, especially Yakuza 5. Like I said earlier in the thread, it's one of the best games in the series. The only platinum I'd consider a bit of a nightmare is Yakuza 5, and that's down to the sheer amount of stuff you're required to do. It easily takes 150+ hours. With that said, you should absolutely play 3, 4, and 5 before you play 6, or else that game won't have the same emotional impact it should.

Ah, Because the Other Yakuza Takes Only a Few Hours to play them instead? :awesome: 

• Like 1

I was hoping each one have its own case like the Japanese versions have since that's what I wished for. Having them all physical on PS4 is the main reason for me buying them again since I just settled with playing the PS3 versions, but this is still nice nonetheless.

55 minutes ago, Maahniac said:

I'm almost done with the Platinum trophy in Yakuza Kiwami 2, after having completed both Zero and Kiwami, and my plan actually was to skip directly to 6, after Kiwami 2. Are 3, 4 and 5 good? Are they Platinum nightmares? 

The story on all 3 of them aren't really great in comparison to 0, 1 and 2 imo. 3 and 4's was okay while 5's was just dumb with all its plot twists, but they are still worth playing.

The platinum for 3 is considered the hardest in the series (1HD is still worse imo) since you have to win every minigame against every opponent and the Climax/Ultimate are worse than 0's. Since they're bringing back all cut content, the PS4 version is harder than the western PS3. 4 is easy in compared to most of the other titles. 5 is not really hard but it does a long time to plat (took me 170 hours). Fishing was a nightmare in 5 for me as I spent hours trying to catch 2 specific fish, I think I spent more time pursuing that than to study most of the animals in RDR2.

• Like 1

Took a long time to come out since it was announced. Happy to see it although I'm mostly interested in 3 since the English version had cut content and some bad translation (like Kazama being called Fuma). I find it weird that the Day One Edition has a PS3 case for Yakuza 5 without including the game for the PS3. What's the point of having an empty game case in a collection?

50 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Currently working on Yakuza 0 and platted Kiwami. Looking forward to picking this up after I plat 0 and Kiwami 2. Here's hoping Mahjong isn't in every game. It's truly the bane of my existence in these games lol.

Assuming the Platinum requirements are the same as the PS3 versions then Mahjong is in these games but it's much easier than 0 and Kiwami if I remember correctly (it's been a while since I platted 4 and 5). It was removed in the English version of Yakuza 3 so I don't know how it worked for the platinum/100% but on 4 and 5 you only had to get a certain number of points (like in Poker) to complete it and the game offered cheat items that allowed you to instantly win one game. So you only have to play on the hardest difficulty table, use the cheat item, win and you're done. Just a warning that for the platinum in 3 and 5 it asks you to complete the non-gambling minigames (like Pool and Darts) and that includes beating AI opponents in every difficulty setting/game mode. Since you platted Kiwami then you already experienced the Expert Pool AI when doing Haruka's requests.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

Took a long time to come out since it was announced. Happy to see it although I'm mostly interested in 3 since the English version had cut content and some bad translation (like Kazama being called Fuma). I find it weird that the Day One Edition has a PS3 case for Yakuza 5 without including the game for the PS3. What's the point of having an empty game case in a collection?

Assuming the Platinum requirements are the same as the PS3 versions then Mahjong is in these games but it's much easier than 0 and Kiwami if I remember correctly (it's been a while since I platted 4 and 5). It was removed in the English version of Yakuza 3 so I don't know how it worked for the platinum/100% but on 4 and 5 you only had to get a certain number of points (like in Poker) to complete it and the game offered cheat items that allowed you to instantly win one game. So you only have to play on the hardest difficulty table, use the cheat item, win and you're done. Just a warning that for the platinum in 3 and 5 it asks you to complete the non-gambling minigames (like Pool and Darts) and that includes beating AI opponents in every difficulty setting/game mode. Since you platted Kiwami then you already experienced the Expert Pool AI when doing Haruka's requests.

Thanks for the info. I'd much rather play an expert pool or dart player than Mahjong. I can handle games that are skill-based, but Mahjong has so much luck involved. I spent 9 hours trying to get a full straight in Kiwami. Anything is better than Mahjong lol

3 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

As soon as i see anything ill update the thread

The listing is up on amazon but not live atm

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WRMP3R8/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=yakuza+remastered+collection&qid=1566328945&s=videogames&sr=1-1

Thank you so much! I don't wanna miss this edition nCRAu6j.gif

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Not exactly, but most platinums seem short when compared to the monster that is Yakuza 5's platinum. :P

Ah, Even Tales of Symphonia? :awesome: 

Anyway looks Like then since Yakuza 3 Kiwami is out the list still isn't here on PSNP, tomorrow i guess :hmm:

Where is the standalone game!?

I don't care about Y4 and Y5. I have them on PS3 already. Yakuza 3 is like the lost child with a Disc Only release. So now there is another chance and it costs 60 bucks. No thanks.

Edited by Katt
Typo

4 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Ah, Even Tales of Symphonia? :awesome: 

Yeah, probably. I'd say that Yakuza 5 is my longest platinum yet, or at least it felt that way. It was quite demoralising to spend a whole day playing the game only for your in-game completion to raise by a fraction of a percentage. ?

3 minutes ago, Katt said:

I don't care about Y4 an Y5. I have them on PS3 already. Yakuza 3 is like the lost child with a Disc Only release. So now there is another chance and it costs 60 bucks. No thanks.

That's strange... I just assumed you'd be able to buy them separately (with the bundle including all 3 games being optional) but apparently not? Maybe they'll change that later down the line.

anyhwere you can pre-order the physical collection? (preferably an EU Site?)
Haven't found anything so far, there's no option to pre-order on the official site as well, even though it says "Pre-Order now" :D

I really want to add this to my Yakuza shelf ...

18 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Yeah, probably. I'd say that Yakuza 5 is my longest platinum yet, or at least it felt that way. It was quite demoralising to spend a whole day playing the game only for your in-game completion to raise by a fraction of a percentage. 1f605.png

Damn, yeah i can imagine how it's not a great feeling after hours just seeing like a 2% up at most. Gess i have 4 titles before that to prepare myself :P 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, x7251 said:

I noticed the trophies are different for the NA/EU PS4 version of Yakuza 3 than the NA/EU PS3 version of Yakuza 3.

It's almost the same list but for the PS4 version they added the trophies for the things that were removed from the PS3 version like the hostess clubs, mahjong, etc.

1 hour ago, Katt said:

I don't care about Y4 and Y5. I have them on PS3 already. Yakuza 3 is like the lost child with a Disc Only release. So now there is another chance and it costs 60 bucks. No thanks.

From reading the twitter posts I believe you'll have to buy all 3 games together. They didn't say anything about buying them standalone but you never know, they might release them as standalone later down the line like how Sony did with the Uncharted Collection.