Neocarleen

[NA] August Savings | Ends 9/3 8am PT

46 posts in this topic

More poop 😚👌

I enjoy how clean your posts are, thanks a bunch.

Picked up Tesla vs Lovecraft DLC, The Surge DLC, and Little Nightmares.

I don't understand why Yakuza 0 is on the cover of the ad for this sale on the PS store, yet it's not actually on sale. There will probably be a flash sale on Friday, so I'll wait to see if that offers something more enticing. 

Posted (edited)

sale runs for 2 weeks. wondering if they'll have something come friday haven't had a flash sale all month. really wanting some of those artifex mundi games long overdue.

Edited by lordguwa

The only game I wanted to go on sale in the last sale was Atelier Sophie ~The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book~ but it's way too expensive and cheaper pre-owned. Besides that game, I been interested in .hack//G.U. Last Recode, seems like a fun game. I never played it before but 3 games for $12.49 seems like a steal.

Little Witch Academia game is on sale for 12.50, definitely interested in grabbing that one.

32 minutes ago, SKyZoX9 said:

Phoenix wright trilogy for me.

@ObliviousSenpai its in now on my canadian store for 11.99

I see it now too. Thanks for the heads up.

Posted (edited)

i admit i was wrong they did add an artifex mundi games one of which i don't own but only spending 20$ this week:

De Blob 2 (ps4)

My Brother Rabbit (ps4)

Sigi: A Fart For Melusina (ps4)

MekaBolt (ps4)

could be more added later in next week as i need to get the driveclub DLC purchased (anything that is left). since season pass doesn't cover it all.

missing 4-5 which will add up to 15-20$ a small price to pay.

Edited by lordguwa

Pretty good sale.  I saw more games of interest than in the last sale, at least.  I think I'll pick up Drowning, and maybe Sherlock Holmes, but probably only Drowning.

Posted (edited)

Guacamelee 2 : Complete is also 50% off, so I bought it. Also NORTH, Drowning and Sherlock DD.

Four games total, so a good sale I think. Been a while since Ive bought anything...

Also if you don't have The Bioshock Trilogy then now is the time to get it. Only $15 for the best gaming experience PS has to offer.

Edited by audiopile

Posted (edited)

Sherlock Holmes is a steal.

Akiba Beat and Gem Smashers cheap enough.

Edited by Kishnabe

1 hour ago, Arctic Cress said:

@Neocarleen your post seems to have skipped all the games on sale that start with the letters A-D

Oops! Thanks for pointing that out. I've just fixed it.

Drowning any good for $1.79?  I see it only got 3.5 stars on the store.

2 hours ago, djb5f said:

Drowning any good for $1.79?  I see it only got 3.5 stars on the store.

No. Do yourself a favor and save that money lol drowning is one of the worst “games” I have ever played. The only way it has 3. 5 stars has to be from all the trophy whores that bought it because literally everything sucks about this game.

i hear akiba's beat is really bad, although idk why. its definitely tempting when the ps4 version is $9 and especially the vita version being $5. is there anyone that actually likes this game to put in a good word for it?

fist of the north star is getting closer to the price i want, recently watched the anime a little over a month ago, good shit. i spent $50 between ys 8 and disgaea 5 complete from the summer sale the other day though so i really don't want to spend that amount right now. 

the last game that caught my interest for its price was the little witch academy game. not sure if this is any good, i haven't seen the anime for this either, and there doesn't appear to be a trophy guide. 

maybe we'll get discount codes like EU did for the summer sale, highly doubtful though. all i do know is that there should be a flash sale friday as well, but honestly cant remember the last time i bought a game in one on them since they've been awful. 

Posted (edited)

Been waiting for Sundered to go on sale for the past month...I was sure this was gonna be the week :c

Gonna pick up Pyre and hope for the next time.

Edited by Sydoki

$2 and tax for Murdered Soul Suspect. I wanted to hunt this, but I didn't want to spend more than the fuel driving to GS and back to return afterwards... . 

also does anyone know out of the games on sale some that can be platted in an hour or less? preferably cross buy. i've looked up some of these like someone mentioned drowning but i didn't see cross buy on the playstationstore. i don't go after these games very often but i want to try to reach the 10 plats. for 1000 points on sony rewards one last time before the promotion ends in november and i wont be able to do that by playing my regular games.

i don't want to go all crazy with it, maybe 2-4 platinums worth of games. i've been wondering if there's anything like my name is mayo which costs a dollar for 2 platinums i've yet to find anything like that. but some of these games in the sale seem to be in the $1 range but when i check on the ps store they aren't cross buy.

15 hours ago, RJP_X said:

I hear akiba's beat is really bad, although idk why. its definitely tempting when the ps4 version is $9 and especially the vita version being $5. is there anyone that actually likes this game to put in a good word for it?

On the fence with that one, too. Liked Akiba's Trip, so $5 is definitely tempting. 

1 hour ago, RJP_X said:

some of these games in the sale seem to be in the $1 range but when i check on the ps store they aren't cross buy.

Most aren't. Out of all the games, there's only about 35 that are crossbuy. A list of those, courtesy of copy and pasting from Frisky's list on CAG:

Spoiler

Cross Buy

:ps4: :vita: Bastion - $3.74 - 75% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Bonds of the Skies - $10.49 - 30% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: The Bridge - $1.49 - 85% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Burly Men at Sea - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Crimsonland - $2.79 - 80% Off - Ends 9/3
:ps4: :vita: Darkest Dungeon - $7.49 - 70% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Darkest Dungeon - The Color of Madness - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Darkest Dungeon - The Crimson Court - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Darkest Dungeon - The Shieldbreaker - $1.59 - 60% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Dead Ahead: Zombie Warfare - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Demetrios: The Big Cynical Adventure - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Devious Dungeon 2 - $5.59 - 30% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Dragooned - $2.49 - 75% Off - Ends 9/3

PSVR :ps4: :vita: Dying: Reborn Ultimate Bundle - $9.99 - 60% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Fallen Legion Bundle - $11.99 - 60% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Hitman Go: Definitive Edition - $1.59 - 80% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: I and Me - $6.69 - 33% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Lara Croft Go - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: League of Evil - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Letter Quest Remastered - $2.99 - 70% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Mekabolt - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :ps3: Mighty No. 9 - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Neon Chrome - $4.49 - 70% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: OlliOlli - $2.59 - 80% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood - $3.74 - 75% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: One More Dungeon - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Paranautical Activity - $2.99 - 70% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Riddled Corpses EX - $2.99 - 70% Off - Ends 9/17

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Rogue Legacy - $3.39 - 80% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Skylight Freerange 2: Gachduine - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 8/30

:ps4: :vita: Spy Chameleon - $1.49 - 70% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Twin Robots - $2.74 - 45% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Uncanny Valley - $5.19 - 60% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Xenoraid - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Xenon Valkyrie+ - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 9/17

Not sure which ones have separate lists, other than Demetrios. Little longer than what you're looking for, but it's a pretty fun and humorous point and click. Mayo is really one of a kind, and don't think there are any other Platinums that cheap on the Store. Most companies have learned that people will pay more for a quick and easy Plat, and charge more as a result. 

Some good games on the sale list.  But I already own them, so bummer.

3 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

On the fence with that one, too. Liked Akiba's Trip, so $5 is definitely tempting. 

Most aren't. Out of all the games, there's only about 35 that are crossbuy. A list of those, courtesy of copy and pasting from Frisky's list on CAG:

Hide contents

Cross Buy

:ps4: :vita: Bastion - $3.74 - 75% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Bonds of the Skies - $10.49 - 30% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: The Bridge - $1.49 - 85% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Burly Men at Sea - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Crimsonland - $2.79 - 80% Off - Ends 9/3
:ps4: :vita: Darkest Dungeon - $7.49 - 70% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Darkest Dungeon - The Color of Madness - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Darkest Dungeon - The Crimson Court - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Darkest Dungeon - The Shieldbreaker - $1.59 - 60% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Dead Ahead: Zombie Warfare - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Demetrios: The Big Cynical Adventure - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Devious Dungeon 2 - $5.59 - 30% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Dragooned - $2.49 - 75% Off - Ends 9/3

PSVR :ps4: :vita: Dying: Reborn Ultimate Bundle - $9.99 - 60% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Fallen Legion Bundle - $11.99 - 60% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Hitman Go: Definitive Edition - $1.59 - 80% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: I and Me - $6.69 - 33% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Lara Croft Go - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: League of Evil - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Letter Quest Remastered - $2.99 - 70% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Mekabolt - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :ps3: Mighty No. 9 - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Neon Chrome - $4.49 - 70% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: OlliOlli - $2.59 - 80% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood - $3.74 - 75% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: One More Dungeon - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Paranautical Activity - $2.99 - 70% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Riddled Corpses EX - $2.99 - 70% Off - Ends 9/17

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Rogue Legacy - $3.39 - 80% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Skylight Freerange 2: Gachduine - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 8/30

:ps4: :vita: Spy Chameleon - $1.49 - 70% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Twin Robots - $2.74 - 45% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Uncanny Valley - $5.19 - 60% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Xenoraid - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 9/3

:ps4: :vita: Xenon Valkyrie+ - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 9/17

Not sure which ones have separate lists, other than Demetrios. Little longer than what you're looking for, but it's a pretty fun and humorous point and click. Mayo is really one of a kind, and don't think there are any other Platinums that cheap on the Store. Most companies have learned that people will pay more for a quick and easy Plat, and charge more as a result. 

yeah been looking for a game that you can get the ps4 and vita plat. for, i think Raitalika(sp?) does that. at least for that Metal Gal game or whatever it was called i did awhile back. just don't want to spend in the $5 range for games like that that take less than an hour. but kinda want to get maybe 2-4 of those kind of plats. that take around that time just to be certain that i can get the sonyrewards points a final time.

or i could just forget about it at this point, i just cant see myself getting through 8 more 20-100+ hour games by early november, especially when most of my games in my backlog are in the 100+ hour range lol. and i'll definitely want to be working on some of those in that time. 

just went through the ps4 version of akiba's trip recently, did the ps3 version around 3 years ago and its definitely a joy. akiba's beat has practically the same type of metacritic scoring as akiba's trip around 58 or so. so if i enjoyed akiba's trip, i wonder what makes beat so awful lol. all i know is that it doesn't have the stripping and has a tales of kind of combat which sounds interesting. 

anyways, thanks a lot @DamagingRob

6 hours ago, RJP_X said:

also does anyone know out of the games on sale some that can be platted in an hour or less? preferably cross buy. i've looked up some of these like someone mentioned drowning but i didn't see cross buy on the playstationstore. i don't go after these games very often but i want to try to reach the 10 plats. for 1000 points on sony rewards one last time before the promotion ends in november and i wont be able to do that by playing my regular games.

i don't want to go all crazy with it, maybe 2-4 platinums worth of games. i've been wondering if there's anything like my name is mayo which costs a dollar for 2 platinums i've yet to find anything like that. but some of these games in the sale seem to be in the $1 range but when i check on the ps store they aren't cross buy.

Baddriver makes a video for every sale highlighting the easiest/fasted platinums you can get from it. He has a lot of guides on his channel as well.