I quit. Been trying for several months now, no trophy yet.

ChristianHenares

Coven Arts doesn't exists anymore, I contact with the guys and they told me that Coven Arts doesn't exists and no patch is planned or possible.

The thing is. I don't know who the hell plat the game on the PlayStation database.

This is what I tried so far:

1. Played 10 multiplayer matches in a row. No trophy
2. Played 10 multiplayer matches in a row, but loser team at least win 1 round. No trophy
3. Played 10 multiplayer matches in a row, but didn't buy any item. No trophy.

4. Played 10 multiplayer matches in a row, but at least once send troops to the enemy. No trophy.
5. Played 10 multiplayer matches but entering the second user before opening the game, then not pushing home button ever and trying all of these methods. No trophy.

6. Played 10 multiplayer matches in a row, entering single player, played with 4 characters, then going back to the multiplayer 3 more times. No trophy.

7. Played 10 multiplayer matches in a row with different characters played and as enemy. No trophy.
8. Tried everything up there after deleting the data save and the game, and going back to the game once downloaded again. Noticed the language change for example just to confirmed that my data was killed. No trophy.

I haven't play 25 nor 50 matches in a row because the game always bugged and it's long as hell. 50 matches will be like 8 consecutively hours.

And even if 25 or 50 matches get the trophy, which I have several doubts about getting anything, you cannot still do 10 victories.

It was really, REALLY hard to get the "Hard trophy with all the cores", I almost cried when I did it, because it's so random and so imperfect that you must be really lucky. But I will delete the game and just let it be.

Maybe PS4 PRO users could try 25-50 matches, maybe it won't bug so much. I don't know.

For spanish speakers.

Para quienes hablen español:

1. De verdad, pasarlo en difícil con los 5 cores no es imposible, pero si jodido de narices, podéis ver mi perfil y ver los récords mundiales que tengo para saber que no es que sea precisamente un jugador cualquiera cuando se me da algo bien. Creía que era imposible pero uno de los desarrolladores me comentó que él lo había hecho, utilizando X personaje y haciendo X cosas al inicio. justo como yo lo hacía era el método correcto, pero sólo me faltaba seguir probando varias veces. La clave está en mejorar la defensa y el ataque de las torres lo más pronto posible, no gastar en tropas ni en equipo. Esa es la clave, pero no siempre funciona porque el juego es demasiado aleatorio con el tema de lanzar enemigos. Ese es el gran problema. A veces a los 20 segundos mandaba las primeras tropas, a veces a los 18, a veces a los 23, sencillamente varia demasiado.

Pero como he dicho antes, he probado "casi" de todo, y aún no me ha saltado el trofeo de 10 victorias multijugador. Así que ya paso del tema.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spaz said:

You're literally playing a game with less than 200 - 500 game owners.

It sounds like they gave up on the game just after release.

Yes, that's what happenned. In 2 months the game was for free on PS PLUS and not even like this people downloaded it.

Obviously there is more people besides de 3 millions users from PSNPROFILES, but still....