Trophy Thoughts?

Dokusha

11 minutes ago, KingTom95 said:

How people already playing it ?

i searched the german and us store and couldnt find it, i also couldnt find a physical copy.

The game is part of the Yakuza Remastered Collection released yesterday. For now, you only have access to Yakuza 3 with the 4 and 5 being available later. A physical version of all 3 games will be released at around the time Yakuza 5 will be available.

Here's a link in the German Store for the Collection: https://store.playstation.com/de-de/product/EP0177-CUSA15360_00-YAKUZAREMASTERED

23 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

The game is part of the Yakuza Remastered Collection released yesterday. For now, you only have access to Yakuza 3 with the 4 and 5 being available later. A physical version of all 3 games will be released at around the time Yakuza 5 will be available.

Here's a link in the German Store for the Collection: https://store.playstation.com/de-de/product/EP0177-CUSA15360_00-YAKUZAREMASTERED

Oh well thanks for the help.

8 hours ago, Maahniac said:

What makes this an 8/10 Platinum difficulty game, compared to, say, Yakuza Zero (which I think was a 4 or 5?)? Looking through the trophies, it doesn't look too bad. There is no 100% Completion List trophy.  

This is definitely not an 8/10 platinum, it's only that it requires you to do absolutely everything related to minigames.

Not sure what the requirements are for mahjong & shogi though since they were cut from the PS3 western release. Overall I would give the PS3 version a 5/10 tops.

Well, some titles of the trophies changed and the content that was cut out from the western PS3 game is apperently in. But I'm sure, I will never play it. Because I have it on PS3 and I probably will never get the platinum there. And I still want to play Yakuza 0, which I have but not added to my collection yet. And I want to play Yakuza 6 and Judgment looks interesting as well. More than enough Kamurocho action I would say.:D

On 21.08.2019 at 5:01 PM, Maahniac said:

What makes this an 8/10 Platinum difficulty game, compared to, say, Yakuza Zero (which I think was a 4 or 5?)? Looking through the trophies, it doesn't look too bad. There is no 100% Completion List trophy.  

one word - minigames. other yakuza's plats have easier minigames(and some not so clunky) and/or easier req. for trophy

all other stuff pretty same, yeah

8 hours ago, Voland44 said:

one word - minigames. other yakuza's plats have easier minigames(and some not so clunky) and/or easier req. for trophy

all other stuff pretty same, yeah

Unfortunately, I have to agree. The minigame difficulty in this game is the hardest in the series (and I platted all Yakuza games except for the 1-2 HD remaster [yet to play] and Dead Souls [too lazy to finish the last two speedruns]). Judgment might look scary with the mahjong requirements, drone racing and Puyo Puyo, but I would rather do those again instead of golf, darts, batting and pool here...